Aaron Ramsey

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
He's been providing goals and assists, but is being played further forward. I'd prefer he stay in CM at all times.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Haven't watched every Arsenal game this season but is it just me or is he looking much more like the laughing stock of two years ago than the (arguably) best CM in the league he was last season? Was absolutely terrible last night.

Long may it continue anyway.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Haven't watched every Arsenal game this season but is it just me or is he looking much more like the laughing stock of two years ago than the (arguably) best CM in the league he was last season? Was absolutely terrible last night.

Long may it continue anyway.
Dunno about laughing stock but yeah I haven't been impressed with him either. I dunno whether he was hiding poor performances last season with goals or it's just a recent development, but since I've started focusing on him more he's looked underwhelming. Seems to be a sloppy passer when I had him down as a great one.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
I don't think his role in the new system suits him at all. Wenger seems to be jeopardizing the team a little bit just so he can have both Ramsey and Wilshere in the centre and I don't think Wilshere is good enough to go to all that trouble for.

?
Ramsey

Sanchez
Ozil
Cazorla/Ox

Welbeck

That would look far better than the team they put out last night, IMO. I think it would improve Ramsey's, Ozil's and Welbecks's performances.

He's being played as a AM more, it seems though he is better as a CM.
Yeah, he seems to be better coming from deep.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Dunno about laughing stock but yeah I haven't been impressed with him either. I dunno whether he was hiding poor performances last season with goals or it's just a recent development, but since I've started focusing on him more he's looked underwhelming. Seems to be a sloppy passer when I had him down as a great one.
All-round performances were excellent last season, not sure what's happening to him yet this time. Think it's a mixture of struggling with a new position (infront of Wilshere rather than behind Ozil creating his space), trying to focus on goals/assists rather than the basics/ believing there's too much pressure on him to score our goals, and the misfiring attackers infront of him. Eboue's also right that some patience is needed, his performance in the Charity Shield was phenomenal.

Also, the midfield formation's been changed this season to fit Wilshere into the side and make us 'more solid' in the big games. Not convinced it's a good move yet.

Devil may care

Wenger seems to want Ramsey to play the role Gerrard played at Liverpool when Torres was there, and so far it's not really suiting him and has made Ozil even more invisible by shunting him left.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
He's reverted back to shit this season. Not sure why as he was tearing up the PL/CL just 12 months ago.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Just getting back from injury though, isn't he? Looks far from his best atm...

Sam

I wonder if he'll continue his regular goalscoring next season, or if this was one of those one off seasons that sometimes happens to a player where they just seem to score goal after goal after goal (not doubting his overall quality, mind)
Just the two league goals so far this season. Does seem like last season's goalscoring exploits might just have been one of those seasons that players have where everything they touch turns to gold (A bit like that season where Rooney seemed to score a ridiculous amount of headers), rather then it being something he's permanently added to his game.

JazzG

Resident Arse.
Just the two league goals so far this season. Does seem like last season's goalscoring exploits might just have been one of those seasons that players have where everything they touch turns to gold (A bit like that season where Rooney seemed to score a ridiculous amount of headers), rather then it being something he's permanently added to his game.
Not at all, last season the system and set up suited him perfectly. Well it suited most of our players. This current system is frankly a fecking joke, gets the best out of nobody and all our players are suffering as result. Ramsey in particular and now he looks hopelessly out of form.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
So disappointing that he let the form get to his head. He Touré and Gerrard have taken massive hits to their form.

Glanville95

At least he has time on his side, unlike the other two. I think it's just a slump in form, unlike the other two who are declining at a rapid rate.

LR7

Doesn't seem to be very impactful at all this season. Has a couple of nice touches in games but nothing particularly noteworthy or effective. He was a joy to watch last season even as a 'rival' player. I wonder if he will get back to that.

Brophs

The One and Only
I don't buy it myself but I saw it suggested on a blog over the weekend that last year's form was him playing out of his skin to a level he's never going to consistently reach. Personally I'd say it's more that he's been moved within the system which made him so successful, not to mention he's been in a quite inconsistent side. I reckon he'll be fine.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Really thought he'd push on and become truly world class this season. It's not looking at all likely at the moment.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I think he can be brilliant if he went back to his normal way of playing, plays way too selfishly now.
I think totally the same. He has scored so many goals last season.....it looks like he wants to force goals....he tries too hard in the wrong moments.

He's a very good player and can make up the step to a great player if he plays his "normal game" again.