Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s looked so much better recently, was getting pretty worried about him but he’s back to his best

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
If he'll keep this up to the end of the season, we'll talk about good 50m spending.

So far plays every game and staying fit, so things looking promising.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Needs to make the most out of the space he is being afforded. Can make us reach another level if he becomes more effective offensively. Most teams don't close him down aggressively like they do to Luke Shaw

Glorio

Was looking like Cavani mk 2 with his runs! I noticed it against Arsenal I think where he got 2 chances with movement at the far post. More of that

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He always know how to take on his opponent despite of messy/awkward dribbler. I think he’s one of the best full back in take on players in PL in the last 3 seasons.

ash_86

My MOTM today. What a turn around by both of our FB's. Long may it continue!!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Been playing his way into form. At his best he's a top right back.

sillwuka

I noticed it in the last game and even more obvious this game - he's been told to attack that right hand side and he's proving to be threat. Love to see more of this.

Ekeke

I noticed it in the last game and even more obvious this game - he's been told to attack that right hand side and he's proving to be threat. Love to see more of this.
Yep he's getting into the box to try and get on the end of things. Wasnt the case before, was staying out wide. Last game he missed the header, this game he got a chance and had a composed and accurate finish

AFC NimbleThumb

Understandable he ventured further forward against 10 men but honestly needs to be making those runs/staying high & wide when facing packed full strength sides - he has the ability to give us more offensively.

Plymouth Red

Definitely upping his game and going forward more, which is what we need. Doubling his goal tally will encourage him even more. The crossing is getting better and maybe if Cavani starts more, this will add further motivation for AWB to push on even more knowing there’s a proper CF waiting in the middle.

Bwuk

I’ve noticed he’s making more runs into the box and getting himself into goal scoring positions.

Silverman

He's improving offensively. All we can ask for is progress. Keep it up Aaron.

Brad2020

His defensive tackling in this game was superb! Great to see him getting a goal going forward!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think he’s shown some real improvement recently culminating in a great display tonight.

hubbuh

I've bitched about him a feckload but if he can keep playing like that then fair fecking play!! Great to see him surge forward with his pace. More of that, please!!!!

rooney2009

I’ve always said given time.he is going to be top right back
He is improving all the time
He grew up as a winger so his attacking play is improving nicely

Gavinb33

Always plays better when Mason is out there providing wide support rather than Pogba or Mata where they play inside all the while.

His form is why you give young players time some of the comments on this forum have been pretty uncalled for since we signed him, it was always going to take time to play in an improving side and a young player who wasn't a full back until later in his youth career always had significant upside as he developed and we are seeing what he could be if he adds consistency to his game.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
AWB was great against Villa, Liverpool and did well against Arsenal. Absolutely class tonight. That’s a string of great performances in 2021. Caf scapegoat definitely.

arnie_ni

He literally missed a header from getting into the box last game and Willian was brought on for Martinelli at half time because he would track back better.
Don't let facts get in the way... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.