Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I don’t mean in the sense of not working hard or not caring. More so that he wasn’t developing his game at all and became complacent cos that position was his regardless of performance.
Basically you can’t feck about and rest on your laurels under ten Haag which is polar opposite to the previous manager.
I would still say any improvements AWB is showing is purely down to better coaching and the players attitude to soaking that up, working hard and not giving up. I really didn't see complacency in AWB unlike a few others in the team at that time. This is probably the best coaching he's ever had and it looks like he's making the most out of it. Kudos and a really good surprise for us fans.

LordSpud

Honestly, I couldnt believe my eyes on Saturday when he danced through 3 City players.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Shockingly good today, even if he did do his 'take a shit touch and turn it into an opportunity for a slide tackle' signature move a few times. :lol:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Best player by a country mile, his recent transformation has been incredible.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Was unreal tonight, Dalot's the one chasing the spot now as far as I'm concerned.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I know his slide tackles usually come from his own mistakes but I love to see it.

Ekeke

Shockingly good today, even if he did do his 'take a shit touch and turn it into an opportunity for a slide tackle' signature move a few times. :lol:
He did but he also had far more where a crystal palace player took a first touch and then AWB took it off them

Betson

Probably our best player tonight , he has been great these last few games. Has made himself a starter even when we are full strength.

King Eric 7

It seems like ETH performed an exorcism on this guy, given the performances he was serving up earlier in the season.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Saved Fred/Us from getting 0 points in injury time
He very often have those truly gave-saving moments. You feel secure at the back with him against quick players.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not many players could chase Zaha back in the 93rd minute 1v1 and win the ball. Unbelievable. He's won us a point there and kept our record going.

Well in AWB. Thought he was a close 2nd to MOTM with Casemiro today.

Ludens the Red

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger back pocket job as he did on Zaha. I actually felt a little sorry for him in the end.

SirMonteyne

He has better passing, dribbling, and technical skills than Antony. He will be the best RB in the world if he has a good partner upfront.

lost7

Ten Hag is developing him, I can see he's now thinking more with the ball at his feet. Few very important tackles, average passing, but very good game overall

Acole9

Outstanding
I've been impressed with him recently. Unless he wants to leave I don't think we need another right back.

LARulz

He made 2 excellent tackles Vs Zaha

First from our corner where Zaha would be in if he beat AWB and then at the end

His slide tackling is honestly second to none. I don't ever feel he won't get the ball if he goes down for a slide tackle

Pickle85

Really good today. Just wish he was a bit more composed in the final third.

Status
Not open for further replies.