Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aint gota Kalou

Played really well but also thought ten hag was right to take him off. Mitoma started to get more joy from him the longer the game went on. He gave him nothing for most of the game.

Ekeke

Absolutely superb. Hope that puts paid to the he can’t handle the ball crowd
No chance. They already decided. He can have 20 games in a row like that and they'll wait for a gif of him miscontrolling the ball in the 21st game and say "See his technique isnt good enough"

Lecland07

Played really well but also thought ten hag was right to take him off. Mitoma started to get more joy from him the longer the game went on
I would say Mitoma started heading into the middle as he couldn't deal with Bissaka. He only became more threatening then. On the outside he had absolutely nothing.

Sylar

One of his best games. Defensively fantastic but going forward to, some really good runs. His ball control imo has never been an issue but his passing at times.

Today I enjoyed that performance

meamth

Absolutely superb. Hope that puts paid to the he can’t handle the ball crowd
People confusing flair technical ability and good technique.

AWB never had problems receiving the ball, he mostly never lost it. He has long legs, sometimes it looks awkward and our fans slating him for that.

Been defending this since his first season with us.

Ekeke

His inconsistency is what will cost him his United future rather than his quality. If he could play like today every game, we wouldn't need to bat our eyelashes at the likes of Frimpong.
He's been consistently very good this season. The grass is always greener to some.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He is far from being among our best players, but he was never as bad as people made out. He was young when he joined us and he came with absolutely no high level or high pressure experience as he was hardly playing for Real Madrid.
Therefore he was always going to improve.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Mitoma couldn’t take him. He’s so fecking good in isolation 1v1s

also that dribble deserved a goal man

Boneli

You can see the effect of actual good coaching in his performances now. He looks so much more confident now that he actually knows what he should be doing in different situations on the ball. No more Vibes FC.

NoPace

If he goes this summer and Frimpong comes in, we should really be getting a solid fee back. A club like West Ham would do well to buy him for 30M and just have a lock down RB. So many of the best attackers are LWs now and he shuts them down regularly.

Habs

Really turned his career around here at United. Always felt criticism he got was a bit OTT

Andersons Dietician

That tackle on Mitoma with the wrong foot, on the wrong side was insane. He surely waited for Mitoma’s right leg to become his trailing leg which is some next level tackling IQ as it was the only time to get at that ball cleanly.

Thought he was fantastic today and that run was quality.

Cloudface

I've had doubts about him but his dribbling and touch when coming infield is impressive. Ally that to his tackling and improved pressing and I wouldn't be unhappy with him having an extra year.

Valencia Shin Crosses

You can see the effect of actual good coaching in his performances now. He looks so much more confident now that he actually knows what he should be doing in different situations on the ball. No more Vibes FC.
This. People are trying to say that he's all of the sudden technically brilliant when he isn't. But he doesn't have to be, he can be very effective as long as he has an idea of where his passing options will always be when receiving the ball instead of having to conjure something out of thin air. Klopp turned Liverpool around initially with a bunch of bang average workhorse midfielders that succeeded because even if they were mediocre on the ball they always knew where the space was on the pitch through the structure of the team

AndyMUFC

Fantastic. He's saved his United career with these performances and I don't think there's any better one on one defender around.

Jam

Really solid performance from him.

Has shown a bit of consistency since he was frozen out the team earlier in the season. This new side of him better stick, great asset to have in the modern game when so many of the dangerous players are LW.

Long term if we do transition to a possession based team he’d still have questions marks but for now the team has much bigger issues to look at if he keeps this up.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Kept Mitoma in his pocket, and had a great game. Brighton kept pumping it to his side, but little did they know that AWB has been a new man this season.

C'est Moi Cantona

Our most improved player this season?

Can't believe I'm saying it as I was praying for us to sell him in the summer, but I'll be gutted if we cash in on him in the summer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.