Aaron Wan-Bissaka | The Ornacle speaks: It is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

Not sure if brought up previously but AWB won both the Crystal Palace player of the season and the Players Player of the season. 59% of the votes from the supporters, Zaha was 3rd after Milivojevic. Just goes to show how crazy the asking price is of Zaha

Stevondo8

Comparing to TAA or Robertson is also a bit redundant, when have fullbacks ever contributed those numbers of assists before?

AWB can defend, he's quite capable of supporting attacks and maintaining possession. I'd take him. Admittedly, I've not really seen much of Meunier but the way I view it, AWB is a RB for the next 10 years, Meunier for the next 4.

Stevondo8

A quick Google tells us that the Daily Star are reporting a 5 year contract agreed.

moli

Hope we dont sign him. Good defensively but cant go forward. Thats why he looks good on a defensive minded team like Crystal Palace. Runs like a headless chicken. Young will be our best choice in 5 matches just like it happened with Darmian. We should go for Cancelo insted

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Just get it done, its a position that needed reinforcing since Neville retired and other than a season each for Rafael and Valencia, we've never had consistency there. Guardiola set the price for fullbacks when he started paying 50M for Walker, Mendy etc. AWB stays fit, consistent and has more positives than shortcomings plus the necessary attitude to work on them.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
I wonder if United offering giving up their sell on clause with Zaha could help United with negotiations.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
We should offer 100m+Lingard for AWB and Zaha.
Top 5 most dispossessed Premier League players 2018/2019:

1. Zaha - 141 times
2. Salah - 119 times
3. Mitrovic - 97 times
4. Josh King - 96 times
5. Richarlison - 90 times

Scored the same amount of Premier League goals as Rashford but played 669 more minutes. Rashford with 1 more assist.

Martial matched him for goals in 1,417 less Premier League minutes.

Not trying to derail the thread, but Zaha is a fraud for me.

Also, I reckon there's no chance Palace sell Zaha and AWB in the same window.

Seven Seas Sardines

Top 5 most dispossessed Premier League players 2018/2019:

1. Zaha - 141 times
2. Salah - 119 times
3. Mitrovic - 97 times
4. Josh King - 96 times
5. Richarlison - 90 times

Scored the same amount of Premier League goals as Rashford but played 669 more minutes. Rashford with 1 more assist.

Martial matched him for goals in 1,417 less Premier League minutes.

Not trying to derail the thread, but Zaha is a fraud for me.

Also, I reckon there's no chance Palace sell Zaha and AWB in the same window.
Astonished that no United player is in the top5 of dispossessed. Per 90 surely there can't be anyone worse than Lukaku?

Stats sure make him seem like a fraud last season, maybe he was better in 17/18?

redshaw

The right back will see a lot of the ball going forward, he'll have to be good at putting in crosses or diagonal balls. We've been greatly missing this so if this lad is no better than Young at delivering then I don't see the point in spending so much.

diarm

Astonished that no United player is in the top5 of dispossessed. Per 90 surely there can't be anyone worse than Lukaku?
You can't dispossess yourself. If there were stats on which player lost gifted away possession the most, Lukaku would need two screens.

Suvvernmanc

Sort of makes me sad that he’ll most likely never play for England. Unless there’s an injury crisis at RB.
Really? Walker has been dog shit for club and country and trippier has been on a downward spiral. TAA and AWB are the future in that position

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters

Stats sure make him seem like a fraud last season, maybe he was better in 17/18?
He was also the most dispossessed player in the league in 17/18. Lost it 110 times.

In the season just gone, Pogba came 6th. 89 times.

Ekeke

You can't dispossess yourself. If there were stats on which player lost gifted away possession the most, Lukaku would need two screens.
There are and he didnt give it away most

You can also factor in pass success %

Thats where he clearly comes undone

Status
Not open for further replies.