Other Actors/actresses you've typecast to a specific role?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Name them and what the role was.

For me, this is probably the worst one I have:

as no matter what he's acting in or how good a performance he's giving, he's always Schillinger on day release in my head. Watching him as J. Jonah Jameson, for example, I'm just waiting for the expletives and someone to get called a prag.

Thinking about it, he's the strongest left impression I have. Who fits the thread for you?

0le

Dwayne Johnson - Hero who uses his strength to overcome everything.

rizx

Steven Seagal, doesn't even need explanation

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, he basically plays Deadpool/Wade Wilson in everything now.
He plays himself in everything he’s ever done.
Yeah, that's it. Seth Rogen is another one. It's not a type, it's just them. Although I guess Ryan Reynolds did have a (tiny) bit more variety in his acting style pre-Deadpool.

Kag

Yeah, that's it. Seth Rogen is another one. It's not a type, it's just them. Although I guess Ryan Reynolds did have a (tiny) bit more variety in his acting style pre-Deadpool.
I’ll raise you Hugh Grant. He probably has more range than he gets credit for, but he plays himself in just about every rom-com that was realised between 1995 and 2005.

Moiraine

Boromir
Lord Eddard Stark
Lewis Therin Telamon (Wishful thinking).

Would have nailed that third role snd nobody would have any issues for him. Should really have completed the Trinity :D

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I’ll raise you Hugh Grant. He probably has more range than he gets credit for, but he plays himself in just about every rom-com that was realised between 1995 and 2005.
Well raised - and make that 2009. Although I know nothing about Hugh Grant outside his films, so maybe he isn't his stock characterin real life. I guess he was a little different recently in Florence Foster Jenkins and The Gentlemen though. (Although a bit similar in those!)

Anyway, back on topic - I find it difficult to unsee Harry Potter in Daniel Radcliffe (saw the trailer for Escape from Pretoria yesterday, and it seemed odd to see Harry Potter appear in prison there...), or Frodo Baggins in Elijah Wood. As much as they've both taken on roles exactly to break with that image!

Tarrou

Shane from the Walking Dead always plays the same ex-army angry-man type bloke

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Michael Cera has only ever played various versions of George Michael Bluth in everything. Awkward, mumbling, nervous. I'd be surprised if his range goes beyond that.

Danny McBride also only has one speed, and it's great. Loud, obnoxious, major league piece of shit. If I see him playing any other character then I want my money back.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Adam Sandler.

Was about to say Kevin James, but then I saw him play an ultra brutal neo nazi recently
Uncut Diamonds was brilliant.

Danny McBride also only has one speed, and it's great. Loud, obnoxious, major league piece of shit. If I see him playing any other character then I want my money back.
His only slightly off beat roles happened in movies with Seth Rogen and James Franco, Pineapple Express and This is the End were both awesome.

Mike Smalling

He plays himself in everything he’s ever done.
Exactly. And he’s not nearly as charming and witty as he thinks he is.

For me, I can’t see past Richard Winters from Band of Brothers whenever I see Damian Lewis in something.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Sean William Scott can only be Stiffler.

Oranges038

Name them and what the role was.

For me, this is probably the worst one I have:

as no matter what he's acting in or how good a performance he's giving, he's always Schillinger on day release in my head. Watching him as J. Jonah Jameson, for example, I'm just waiting for the expletives and someone to get called a prag.

Thinking about it, he's the strongest left impression I have. Who fits the thread for you?

Ernie Hudson is always Warden Leo Glynn. Even when I watch Ghostbusters now he's still just the warden.