5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

Needs a loan move, what do people expect from a 19 year old lad who's played 2 games all season?

FromTheBench

To be fair when was the last time he got any competitive minutes ?

To expect a rusty young kid to change it with chelsea bunkering was tough.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Jeez, this is laughable.

Zero sense of perspective. Hes not played a minute in over a month and he failed to deliver in a 20 Minute cameo at chelsea. fecking bonkers.

Brophs

The One and Only
Lack of games = bad decision making. No surprises there. Depending on our summer he either needs a loan, or way more games. The current situation isn't working for anybody.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
So overrated it's not funny, either loan him so he can get regular minutes and see how he goes or sell him whilst he still has some hype. Nowhere near good enough for United.

Macheda MK2

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Clear lack of game time.

Doesn't really help that Van Gaal keeps him out of the team for long stretches. And when he doesn't do well in his rare game he gets stick.

Macheda comparisons though:rolleyes:

khoazany

Let's loan him out after every sub performance that he hasn't set the world alight yeah.

People have ridiculous expectation.He was pushed out of the ball for many occasions.Once he grows that will improve.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Get him a loan next year where he play week in week out. Macheda comparisons are awful. Those people dont know what they are talking about. If he plays of the bench next season as well, he is done at United.

khoazany

Get him a loan next year where he play week in week out. Macheda comparisons are awful. Those people dont know what they are talking about. If he plays of the bench next season as well, he is done at United.
If we loan him out next season, he is done at United.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
If we loan him out next season, he is done at United.
No he isnt. He needs confidence. He is too raw right now. He needs to be a bit more polished to make his way into this team. Playing week in week out will give him a chance to do that. He will stop making erratic decisions and will be more of a team player.

khoazany

No he isnt. He needs confidence. He is too raw right now. He needs to be a bit more polished to make his way into this team. Playing week in week out will give him a chance to do that. He will stop making erratic decisions and will be more of a team player.
It will be almost impossible for him to get back into the team after the season he was loaned out with the "replacement" we brought in.Plus knowing LVG he won't loan out players that he think can contribute to the team so if he does loan out Adnan, you know what that means.

It will be difficult for him to make his way into this team now yes, but he still has plenty of times and this is Manchester United after all.

Devil may care

Probably not the right situation to utilize him in. Mata could've stayed on.
I agree, Mata wasn't having much impact without the link-up with Herrera but Januzaj wasn't going to change anything as he's basically a less experienced version of Mata in that RW role, neither have the pace to hurt a rigid backline like Chelsea's.

m1y2

He will have better opportunities to play than at Stamford to full defense. He was tightly marked/pressed and wasn't really able to make impression. It wasn't the best 20 minutes but I'm good with him getting on the pitch. It was logical to send him on as he's one of the most creative players in the team on his day..

U99ted

Needs a loan move, what do people expect from a 19 year old lad who's played 2 games all season?
20 games all season. I mean it even says it on top of the page.

(Yes, quite a few were off the bench, but players like him should be able to make an impact when played. He did it last season, but not this. McNair, for instance had a good game tonight.)

Acole9

Outstanding
He was garbage when he came on. I still think he has bags of potential though but he needs a loan move and should've gone out in January.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He was destroying teams in a reserve league but he clearly has to grow up to the adult level.

Good news is he clearly possess the talent. Time will tell. No need to sell him already but I think many thought he will do better.

ThanksBoss26

Big pre-season for him. If he can't force his way in, I'd loan him out until January then make a decision from there whether to bring him back or leave him where he is for the rest of next season.

Castia

20 games all season. I mean it even says it on top of the page.

(Yes, quite a few were off the bench, but players like him should be able to make an impact when played. He did it last season, but not this. McNair, for instance had a good game tonight.)

Yeah and in those 20 games he's probably started about 5 times and on top of that he was played wing back on occasion due to the 3-5-2 we played earlier in the season. He's been poor partly down to form but also down to lack of match time, like I said he needs a loan.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Badly out of match fitness. Januzaj reminds me of Nani in that he really is a player who needs consistent gametime in order to shine I feel.

I could understand him coming on today, but it went roughly as expected unfortunately. This season is a bit of a write off for the lad.

Gerald G

A month ago it looked like he was playing himself into form then he got dropped and now this appearance off the bench. He was really poor today. With new winger/s expected in the summer I think he should consider sending him out on loan.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Buy Depay and send him to PSV on loan.

Champions league, competitive good technical league and will get plenty of chances to score.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Get outta here. Macheda my balls.

Prove me wrong, januzaj came in, scored a couple of goals everyone raved about him he looked the real deal which is exactly how everyone reacted to macheda when he did the same and look where he is now.

Fact is Januzaj hasn't got any better than when he first broke through a couple of seasons ago, He's just not good enough to play for us. He wouldn't stand out in a midtable team

Sylar

Right now hes not a team player for the system he plays. Its like he thinks he has Di Marias pace. hes trying to run through people and hes not good enough for that or quick enough for that. And he doesnt pass the ball or wait for back up from the RB (valencia today) which meant he got dispossessed easily quite a lot of times.

Im not surprised he was ineffective. I think he badly needs a loan to a team where he will play to a system rather than hoping he provides a bit of magic.

ThanksBoss26

Buy Depay and send him to PSV on loan.

Champions league, competitive good technical league and will get plenty of chances to score.
Not a bad shout at all. Depends I guess if we want him to get Premier League experience. Champions League experience would be very good for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.