6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio Rochemback

Was by far the most dangerous player in our front four and has earned a start in one of the remaining games before the WC. It wasn't only his speed and dribbling on the outside that stood out, when he had to come inside and play it short, he made some quite impressive passes. MOTM for me

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Signed Pellistri & Amad in one window just to watch Garnacho tearing it... :lol:

Early to say but he's the type pushing opponents to do mistakes in possession and he definitely did more than that today. He simply got the engine.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I like him. Fast, knows how to get past players and run with the ball, direct... But I wouldn't say he's anything more than like... A 7/10 talent. If we're saying someone like Greenwood was a worldie talent, 10/10, others like Ravel, Pogba, Januzaj, Martial, Rossi, Rashford etc all well clear of Garnacho as an 18 year old talent. Obviously given how many youth players have flopped here that doesn't mean shit, but more saying it like "let's not get ahead of ourselves". He's not a cert to make it, and I'd say he's got a long way to go to actually being a proper first team player. Though there is enough talent to mix with the pace and attitude that a top class player might develop there one day. Maybe someone like Martinelli would be a good shout for him to look to copy.

The Viper

Exciting performance from him. Had their RB on toast the whole game. Deserved a goal for that kinda performance. His dribbling was pretty good too. Would love to see him given more chances.

Ghostrider318

Brilliant performance. Attacked all game. If that shot wouldve gone in, that wouldve been perfect

saivet

Only saw the 2nd half but he looked lively. Should certainly be seeing some minutes in the PL this season and to me looks a better prospect than Elanga.

Would give him another start in the league cup vs Villa.

TheReligion

Abusive
I like him. Fast, knows how to get past players and run with the ball, direct... But I wouldn't say he's anything more than like... A 7/10 talent. If we're saying someone like Greenwood was a worldie talent, 10/10, others like Ravel, Pogba, Januzaj, Martial, Rossi, Rashford etc all well clear of Garnacho as an 18 year old talent. Obviously given how many youth players have flopped here that doesn't mean shit, but more saying it like "let's not get ahead of ourselves". He's not a cert to make it, and I'd say he's got a long way to go to actually being a proper first team player. Though there is enough talent to mix with the pace and attitude that a top class player might develop there one day. Maybe someone like Martinelli would be a good shout for him to look to copy.
Of course he’s a long way to go. He’s only 18!

Plenty have flopped, plenty have become superstars

He’s got the right people around him now to help him develop and the rest is down to him

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He didn’t just spend the game running at defenders which felt quite mature. Played like a member of the team.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I don't think Rashford was well clear at the same level. Garnacho seems a level above technically even if their play styles are similar

Dominos

I wonder if he could be a surprise starter against West Ham.

Sancho subbed after 50 minutes against Chelsea and given no minutes tonight.

bosnian_red

Of course he’s a long way to go. He’s only 18!

Plenty have flopped, plenty have become superstars

He’s got the right people around him now to help him develop and the rest is down to him
Yep for sure. More just feel like I see people on here and twitter almost forcing him into a worldie talent category which is just unfair on him as he just isn't that, not yet.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Think that’s very harsh. He’s a very bright talent. Far more talented than Rashford at the same age in my opinion. The only thing that says otherwise is that Rashford scored immediately in the team but his overall performances were average for ages. I can agree with Greenwood and Januzaj but Garnacho has a special ability to beat players. You can see that even money struggles to buy that in Sancho and Antony. He’s frightening defenders in a way I’ve seen from very few young players.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
He was excellent. Some of his control on the long passes out to him was world class. Plenty of room to grow, but could be a real player.

So...how's that contract coming?

PoTMS

And everyone calling for him to play against Omonia and Sheriff earlier on in the season are vindicated. He really should've been getting minutes in the Europa League this season. He's clearly no worse than Sancho at the moment and the confidence against these shite teams would stand him in good stead if his services are required off the bench in the Premier League.

Telsim

Right now he offers more than Sancho. Simple as that. Hyping him up too much will do him no favors, but he was energetic and sometimes even dangerous. There's a player to work with. Hope to see more of him and the club must see to his contract situation.

bosnian_red

Think that’s very harsh. He’s a very bright talent. Far more talented than Rashford at the same age in my opinion. The only thing that says otherwise is that Rashford scored immediately in the team but his overall performances were average for ages. I can agree with Greenwood and Januzaj but Garnacho has a special ability to beat players. You can see that even money struggles to buy that in Sancho and Antony. He’s frightening defenders in a way I’ve seen from very few young players.
Eh, feel like people are really underrating what Rashford showed when he first came in? I'd say they are similar overall for that age, maybe Rashford was forced in due to injuries, but Rashford did a whole lot with his time on the pitch in that first season and did really well against a high level of opposition.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He didn’t just spend the game running at defenders which felt quite mature. Played like a member of the team.
Yeah, despite professional dipshit Robbie Savage's cries of "Why doesn't he just go on the outside every time???", the balance of things he was trying was great, and a good part of the reason he looked such a threat and kept the fullback guessing.

Great outing from the kid. I wish Sancho could find that balance.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Give him a new contract and loan him to someplace that preferably plays expansive football.

saivet

I wonder if he could be a surprise starter against West Ham.

Sancho subbed after 50 minutes against Chelsea and given no minutes tonight.
I'd be surprised to be honest. I thought he was good, but not so good that he can't be dropped. A good debut for him but probably asking a lot from him to make his full PL debut in the next game.

Do think we'll see more of him and if Sancho doesn't up his game he could find himself starting before the WC.

Drizzle

Good performance. Important that he doesn't get overhyped, but he's got talent and looks hungry. I don't think we're seeing the rise of a world class talent, but let's see. If he keeps the right blend of arrogance and work ethic he'll have a good career.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Not his fan, far from it but wish the lad a speedy recovery for being nothing special.
That post amazed me. The fact that you can type out your message on here, read it back to yourself and still send out a message that is akin to a dumbass instinctive shout from the terraces is unreal.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Eh, feel like people are really underrating what Rashford showed when he first came in? I'd say they are similar overall for that age, maybe Rashford was forced in due to injuries, but Rashford did a whole lot with his time on the pitch in that first season and did really well against a high level of opposition.
You’re basing that entirely in the goals which isn’t entirely unfair but he really didn’t offer much outside of that. He scored with basically his first 4 touches in the team. Overall he wasn’t that great.

Luka Mora

Garnacho has put Sancho to shame, we've been crying out for a winger who is fearless, and is willing to on their marker head on without safety first measures put in place.

Time to give this kid his place for good.

spiriticon

Probably the most exciting winger we have, apart from Rashford.

Most of our wingers are pants.

Chief123

Very exciting prospect.

Don’t mean to shit on our players but he does look more dangerous than Sancho has.

Foolsgold21

Makes it look so easy to beat a man - still quite raw, but what potential!

Status
Not open for further replies.