6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilQuebecois

Very promising and may even given Sancho a kick up the arse.
I really hope so.

Really enjoyed his performance today. Just the kind of fearlessness we need on that left flank, like Antony does on the right. The end product will come with more quality playing minutes, but he already shows that he has all the tools to succeed.

wangyu

Decent game. I hoped he would take the outside a bit more. The few times he did he skinned his opponent. It would be nice to have a bit of unpredictability on the flanks. But he showed himself, showed more confidence than Sancho at this moment, I don’t know if he is overall a better player. Reminds me a bit of Martinelli.

RuudTom83

EtH's comments pretty much confirm the rumour that he was the player late for meetings early in the season.

I'm happy for Garnacho tonight after that performance...he is great to watch on form.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He only signed his professional deal in July last year. Would seem weird if that was only a 2 year deal, no?

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Decent game. I hoped he would take the outside a bit more. The few times he did he skinned his opponent. It would be nice to have a bit of unpredictability on the flanks. But he showed himself, showed more confidence than Sancho at this moment, I don’t know if he is overall a better player. Reminds me a bit of Martinelli.
Very much this.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Maybe we’ve learned to start cracking the whip on the players breaking through. I’m all for it as they learn the game. We’ve not really managed the young flair players as well as we could have over the years. I loved how Fergie kept everything in line down to the smallest things and kept the players feet on the ground. ETH is looking like he could also be a really good man manager.

Betson

Looks a good prospect ,think ETH is thick the right tact with him, no matter how talented you are if the attitude is not right you are not going to make it at a big club like Utd.

ETH has laid that out very clearly for him now. It takes more than talent to succeed.

TheReligion

Abusive
And everyone calling for him to play against Omonia and Sheriff earlier on in the season are vindicated. He really should've been getting minutes in the Europa League this season. He's clearly no worse than Sancho at the moment and the confidence against these shite teams would stand him in good stead if his services are required off the bench in the Premier League.
And what about Sancho confidence?

Everything is not as simple and black or white as you make out.

kundalini

I thought he looked promising but his decision making wasn't great. Often seemed to run straight into opposing players when there was plenty of space out wide. Good to see him get a chance but he needs a lot of work on his game.

dal

Garnacho, Rashford, Antony, Sancho.

Sancho is the one who looks like the youth prospect but because Rash and Garnacho cost nothing £170 million for these 4 wingers doesn’t seem bad.

It was Sherrif so lets see how he does throughtout the season, looked more interested than I’ve ever seen from Sancho in all honesty.

BlueHaze

He's one of those real technical fast exciting players with no end product at all. That should be his first priority area to improve or else he'll just end up like Adama Traore.

Abraxas

Grew into the game. I think he'd been watching too much Jadon Sancho before he went out in the first half. It was very safe. A young kid warming into things.

But I thought as the game progressed more of his personality and qualities came out. He committed defenders more and looked far better. That's his skill, he should use it. Final product obviously not perfect yet.

Tarrou

he just needs that bit of experience to slow things down in his head for the final pass/shot, everything is rushed at the moment

looks class for his age though and he's got great intensity

El Jefe

His ability to run with the ball has always been special, I think EtH just wants to put some touches on his general game and get him looking for passes a lot more.

Definitely the type of player this team lacks so hope we see more of him.

DiMaria

He's one of those real technical fast exciting players with no end product at all. That should be his first priority area to improve or else he'll just end up like Adama Traore.
he’s nothing like Adama but I agree about the end product. He is still young but that’s an area he needs to work a lot on if he’s to take the next step.

BlueHaze

It’s his first game. Too early to say he has no end product.
He featured in the EL as a sub earlier I'm sure. Also all the pre sesson games. He's very quick and a good dribbler but needs to work on decision making in final third.

I would give him chances any day over Elanga.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I think Garnancho is better option than Sancho at the moment, looks very lively on the left for us.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Well, he is only 18 years of age, has 1 start in his career, and 112 mins of game time in total.

I think you are judging abit too early there.

Big Ray

That’s a bit sensationalist after his first full 90mins. I’m sure he’s had no end product coming up through the ranks as well. :rolleyes:

BlueHaze

Well, he is only 18 years of age, has 1 start in his career, and 112 mins of game time in total.

I think you are judging abit too early there.
Nono, not judging, just an opinion on what I think he should focus on. These days we see far too many of these quick wide players who can get past their man but the ones that stand out are the ones with good decision making and end product.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Nono, not judging, just an opinion on what I think he should focus on. These days we see far too many of these quick wide players who can get past their man but the ones that stand out are the ones with good decision making and end product.
But its really too early to point out something like that in the players first 112 mins of his career. Not even Haaland or Mbappe could have shown much in their first 112 mins.

In Rainbows

I liked his confidence. Can't be easy being a young kid playing their first start.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
When he gets to play more, his composure will improve -- and the game will slow down for him. Then he will see the passing/shooting opportunities and spaces earlier/better.

Only his 1st start so he has plenty of minutes to clock up before all that kicks into gear.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Very Very good balance. Can run at speed with the ball and ride challenges and change direction with ease. Makes it look easy but not many players can do that. Even Sancho and Anthony slow down to dribble, Rashford doesn't have the close control at speed. Think people are underrating his talent.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
So you're saying we have an actual winger that can take on his man and dribble past him? What sorcery is this

mav_9me

Liked his direct running. More intensity to his game than Sancho. Hopefully he can become a legitimate option for wide position

Name Changed

weso26
He was very good. He made a few bad decisions when running against the defender which he will only learn from. Very exciting.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
An excellent performance, very mature and exciting. I’m sure people just throw out narratives like ‘no end product’ to sound like they know what they’re talking about. Unless we consider only goals and assists as end product? Whereby Martinez and Varane have no end product.

That performance was full of good decisions, great little balls into feet, keeping the ball and some really good deliveries into the box as well as being fouled repeatedly.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Out of everyone on planet earth, with the most expensive hair stylers at his disposal, he chose Dan James bowl cut as his hairstyle.

Technically he has played with both Messi and Ronaldo and still idolizing Dan James. Mad lad.

croadyman

Exciting!

I especially like how he's starting with virtually an entire first XI too. Sometimes youngsters all get thrown in together in a dead rubber alongside older bench players, and it doesn't seem as beneficial as playing alongside the first teamers.
Yeah think that shows how much Erik rates him,sounds like is winning him over after that pre season lateness misdemeanor

Status
Not open for further replies.