g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Alejandro Garnacho image 17

Alejandro Garnacho Argentina flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

footballbite

Good assist from the right wing. It'd be good if he can play and produce from that position more often so that Rashford doesn't keep getting shunted out there all the time (where he's also less effective).

A very exciting prospect regardless. You can see how he has the ability and tools to keep getting better.

klayton88

No paedophile or rape jokes before anyone thinks of posting one. Should go without saying really but have to post it as I know what some are like.
Fecking hell, how did your mind come to that conclusion? What an odd comment.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Good assist from the right wing. It'd be good if he can play and produce from that position more often so that Rashford doesn't keep getting shunted out there all the time (where he's also less effective).

A very exciting prospect regardless. You can see how he has the ability and tools to keep getting better.
My thinking throughout the 2nd half.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Constantly looks good when he’s coming on from the bench. That’s a hard trait to have.

Morpheus 7

Adds so much pace, direct and sets his position perfect. He's going to be so good on the wing cutting in, scary good if he progresses and avoids injuries.

BorisManUtd

Really like him. Assist and almost a goal and overall good performance. Also his teeth are similar to Ronaldo's when he was 18 so he's obviously destined for greatness.

Dannn411

Once he bulks up like Rashford did he's going to be a problem. Everything else is there. Need to give him a 5 year deal quickly.

Olecurls99

Serious talent. Great vision and composure in the box. Basically Sancho with a rocket up his arse.

Alemar

Very good cameo. Was proactive, hit the post, excellent assist to Shaw

mshnsh

Can go on to become one of the best players of his generation. The talent is there. What is needed is focus and luck with injuries. At 18, he actually looks better than Cristiano did with end product.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Was this a tactic to have him stay high up the pitch? Shaw had a bit too much to do on that left side defensively (lucky enough he was in god mode).

Sylar

Good assist from the right
Nice attempt from the left that hit the post.

He's a direct player which I love.

Red-17

Was this a tactic to have him stay high up the pitch? Shaw had a bit too much to do on that left side defensively (lucky enough he was in god mode).
Yeah I feel like it must have been, there is no way he would be that lazy tracking back having just come on as a sub. We were certainly vulnerable, but once Fred came on, we had much better balance and looked more consistently threatening on the counter attack.

Cantonagotmehere

Wow, he's electric. Wish that shot went in! Thankfully Burnley are not around to break his ankles, but you saw today some of the tackles he's going to get by lower table teams. He's going to get kicked a ton.

Mr PG

Excellent coaching from Ten Hag. He plays with such maturity and intelligence. In the beginning it was all direct runs every time he got the ball, now you can see he’s added variety in just 2 months he lifts his head assesses his options and he’s less predictable.

bringbackbebe

Out of all our forwards, I get most excited every time Garnacho has the ball. It's as if you know something is going to happen. Lots of fine tuning to do, but very happy with his progression.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Hope he'd make it somewhat apt having the viva chant bestowed upon him by the fans, the lad has the makings of a superstar so I would like for him to get the no 7 shirt if he signed a new contract.

He has a weird face though.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Yeah I feel like it must have been, there is no way he would be that lazy tracking back having just come on as a sub. We were certainly vulnerable, but once Fred came on, we had much better balance and looked more consistently threatening on the counter attack.
Probably makes sense to go 433 and let the attackers stay higher while the two midfielders will cover wings. We do that with Fred, because the other "midfielder" is Bruno who is effectively an attacker as well.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The thing I like most about him is he’s not selfish, he knows when to pass it and when to go for goal himself. If he keeps his head down he’s gonna be a really good player for us throughout the years.

Telsim

He is developing nicely, that's for sure. Fast and direct. Isn't afraid of taking on a man, even if he doesn't always succeed of getting past. But he needs to work on his finishing. Some terrible misses these last couple of games that could cost us against better teams. And he needs to bulk up, but he is only 18, so that will come.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He is developing nicely, that's for sure. Fast and direct. Isn't afraid of taking on a man, even if he doesn't always succeed of getting past. But he needs to work on his finishing. Some terrible misses these last couple of games that could cost us against better teams. And he needs to bulk up, but he is only 18, so that will come.
Decision making
Fitness
More understanding of defensive duties

Regular stuff for a teenager to not have control over and now he has a manager that will help him with these things.

Golden Nugget

Constantly looks good when he’s coming on from the bench. That’s a hard trait to have.
I think it’s actually better for him. He doesn’t need time to grow into games and it gives him a chance to run at tired defenders.

His directness and the way he plays with no fear is refreshing to see - along with his decision making.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Reminds me a bit of young Robben. Very direct and seems to have endproduct.

Is he a left or right winger?

Status
Not open for further replies.