Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Reminds me a bit of young Robben. Very direct and seems to have endproduct.

Is he a left or right winger?
Left. I love a direct winger, there’s something that just feels so classic about that style of play. It genuinely adds a dimension when he plays as well, especially towards the end of a game.

SAF is the GOAT

1 thing that I really love about him that he's not selfish and has no ego.

When he sees an opportunity for a goal and someone that has a better chance to score - he'll pass the ball.

He did it with Bruno's and Scott's goals against Westham and Villa and yesterday with Luke Shaw.

Wish we had more players like that

AltiUn

What I quite like about him is that he does try go outside and inside when dribbling past his man, stops him becoming a one-trick pony.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He has the best possible manager with ETH. If he listens to him, he will become an amazing player, no doubt.

SuperiorXI

What I quite like about him is that he does try go outside and inside when dribbling past his man, stops him becoming a one-trick pony.
Yeah he's not like a Valencia, he's more rounded and just starting out. If he can add more tricks and improve his finishing he's going to be deadly.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Hairstyle is one of the most valuable thing a person can have. Unless if you're bald because baldness counts as a hairstyle and it is trendy. Hairstyle is so valuable in fact that if your boss has a stupid haircut, it doesn't matter how good he is at the job, how well paid or if he has a hot wife and a fancy car, you wouldn't copy his hairstyle. That dumb idiot is an idiot. No amount of materialistic things can change that.

But this kid copied Daniel James' hairstyle. Daniel James out of all people. Talented as he might be, he is not immune to shit hairstyle. It doesn't matter how cool he is when carrying the ball forward at 110 km/h like a Cheetah. He needs to get a new one.

Big Andy

Bloke
Hope he'd make it somewhat apt having the viva chant bestowed upon him by the fans, the lad has the makings of a superstar so I would like for him to get the no 7 shirt if he signed a new contract.

He has a weird face though.
He needs to get his gnashers done as well. No Man United number 7 can have yellow teeth.

Von Mistelroum

Hairstyle is one of the most valuable thing a person can have. Unless if you're bald because baldness counts as a hairstyle and it is trendy. Hairstyle is so valuable in fact that if your boss has a stupid haircut, it doesn't matter how good he is at the job, how well paid or if he has a hot wife and a fancy car, you wouldn't copy his hairstyle. That dumb idiot is an idiot. No amount of materialistic things can change that.

But this kid copied Daniel James' hairstyle. Daniel James out of all people. Talented as he might be, he is not immune to shit hairstyle. It doesn't matter how cool he is when carrying the ball forward at 110 km/h like a Cheetah. He needs to get a new one.
Something to really think about! Do you think we should sell, or sneak a barber into his room one evening in the first instance?

TheReligion

Abusive
He’s coming on really nicely.

So much more confident of the development and management of our younger players now under EtH, MvG and Mcclaren.

Geistman

Isn't it great though to have player developed (partially) through the youth, who is getting deserved minutes and excites the crowd. I can't think of any player in the squad who excites the crowd as much. Rashford is more a breakaway /counter player, Antony you pretty much know he's looking to cut back in 90% of the time, with Garnacho you really can't tell what's going to happen such is his array of different qualities. Great to have as a bench option and starter for specific games.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This kid is always angry when the final ball is not up to his expectations. He needs to tone it down a bit I think.
Bruno definitely told him to tone it down :lol:

Gave him a right mouthful when Bruno took that shot with the outside of his foot

kundalini

I really like him. In just under 500 mins on the pitch this season, he's contributed: 1 PL goal + 1 assist, 1 EL goal, 2 EFL assists and FA cup won a penalty. On top of that, in the PL he's hit the post against Bournemouth, Wolves' keeper made a good save at full stretch to prevent him scoring, had a decent left foot shot saved against Villa, been somewhat unfortunate not to win a penalty against Fulham. Then there was a super run from deep in his own half in the Europa League and a few unconvincing shots in different competitions.

Last edited:

Adamsk7

Is still raw as feck but always makes something happen. Perfect sub at the moment

AltiUn

I love when youth players are obviously still green but able to contribute, he’s a genuinely really good option for the bench.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Still incredibly raw but I think he offers more than Antony right now. He's quicker and takes players on for fun for starters. So refreshing to see.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Still incredibly raw but I think he offers more than Antony right now. He's quicker and takes players on for fun for starters. So refreshing to see.
How can he be incredibly raw, and still "offer more" than a 100m € player.

Dan_F

Plays in moments. He gets brushed off the ball easy and decision making isn’t great, but he’s definitely able to create those threatening moments more than Antony.

Says more about Antony than Garnacho.

SirScholes

obviously a talent, very rough actually thought he was a liability when he came on tonight

laughtersassassin

Our second best attacker right now.

Martial and Antony just not at the races or contributing the way we need them.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Plays in moments. He gets brushed off the ball easy and decision making isn’t great, but he’s definitely able to create those threatening moments more than Antony.
That is because he is involved in play more, which comes from reading the game and making decisions based on those readings. Taking up positions well, and pressing at the right moments to create pressure and danger. It's not the moves of an immature player who is "raw", who plays in moments. Not when you consistently gets in those positions, which is what he does. Creates a few clear cut chances for a goal per game atm. raw is just, the wrong word for this guy

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Because he is raw and the 100m player isn't really doing that great. Both things can be true.

Garnacho is going to be a star for sure.

El Jefe

obviously a talent, very rough actually thought he was a liability when he came on tonight
Yup couldn't get himself into the game despite there being spaces everywhere. At one point, I forgot he was on the pitch.

I really like him but he's only getting games at the moment because we have a shite forward line.

Milo2035

Visibly angry at Rashford and Bruno for not passing. Bruno had a word with him right after. Rashford gave him cold shoulder after the penalty and went to hug Bruno.

Status
Not open for further replies.