Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
What's he done?
It’s nothing major. The point I was trying to make was it’s a stupid decision having a tattoo so close to a game. Plus I hope he doesn’t turn into one of these young stars that cares more about social media then his football because he’s very talented. He did post a photo but took it down after backlash.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
It’s nothing major. The point I was trying to make was it’s a stupid decision having a tattoo so close to a game. Plus I hope he doesn’t turn into one of these young stars that cares more about social media then his football because he’s very talented. He did post a photo but took it down after backlash.
Thanks. Yeah, fingers crossed. He's only 18 though, so common sense doesn't always win

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
OR, hear me out here, an Instagram story isn’t evidence of anything at all.

That picture could be from months ago and people grasping pearls over this are morons
Ye it could have been. Or it could have been few days ago.

kundalini

Big chance to score after Semedo's terrible back pass but keeper made a decent save at full stretch.

Matt851

Thought he was decent but we didn't channel the ball down his side enough

Glorio

Did well when he got the ball, definitely better as a bench option coming on at this stage though.

Having him on the bench must give the team a lot of confidence that we can turn any game. Pretty sure tiring rbs fear the worst when he comes on

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's unlucky to be a LW as he shouldn't have been subbed, but Rashford had to be on the pitch.

Would have personally left him on and taken Martial off.

Walters_19_MuFc

Looked threatening and had a good battle with Semedo.

Still obviously needs to improve his upper body strength but this is something that will come as he gets older.

Probably should have done better with his chance but other than that, I thought he was OK.

RedIan

Was a big threat today very direct. Probably our biggest thread to wolves in first have. How are people scoring him 5. Solid 7 for me.

Bondi77

I love his directness but I do think he should be starting on the bench for us at the moment and used as an impact player and just going hard at the defence for the last half hour.

Andersons Dietician

Last few games can’t help but notice he seems to stumble or fall down a lot under like his own momentum. Kinda like he isn’t quite in control of his body yet. like when you’re a toddler running down a hill and you can’t control the speed.

Growth spurt or something recently? Undoubtedly quality player, imagine how he is going to be once he is in full control of his body.

SirScholes

Last few games can’t help but notice he seems to stumble or fall down a lot under like his own momentum. Kinda like he isn’t quite in control of his body yet. like when you’re a toddler running down a hill and you can’t control the speed.

Growth spurt or something recently? Undoubtedly quality player, imagine how he is going to be once he is in full control of his body.
Maybe or just still struggling to control the adrenaline he must get being a young kid starting for Man Utd
He must feel (like most young players) like every time he gets the ball he needs to show something

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's no big deal. You'd be fine 2-3 days after tattoo, technically you are not advised to exercise for a couple of weeks but after foil/sticker is off you will feel no major discomfort at all and in the unlikely case the tattoo spills/loses color/anything adverse happens to it, he will have enough money to fix it anyway.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
His body shape for the shot made it a easier save for the GK but Garnacho continues to be a nuisance for the opposition.

Needs to be a sub. He's not mature enough to be starting against experienced PL defenders, but his energy and directness will be a nightmare for tired legs late in a game.

Devil81

ETH is doing everything correct with Garnacho right now, drip feeding him football so he feels relaxed and at home at that level.

He was a threat on Saturday and maybe he felt a bit unlucky to come off at half time but reality is he more than likely played more minutes than if he came off the bench.

Mailo

Needs to be physically stronger, so he can shield the ball with his back to the goal while being pressed. Love his energy and driving runs.

lex talionis

Brilliant tonight. Lucky to escape unscathed from a horrendous challenge from behind.

slored1

He is an electric player. Brave and direct, reminds me of Martinelli two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.