Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He isn't leaving this early, no chance.

1 area Madrid don't need is LW.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
That Relevo source, is reliable? I've seen it somewhere else lately.
Madrid tried to sign him in the past, when he was at Atlético but he has no place in the Real Brasil of the future.
As has been said I'd also say it's a leak to earn more.

Chief123

Talksport reporting it earlier today on the radio made me a little twitchy.

Although I think it’s less likely with the confirmed signing of Endrick now (I hope:nervous:)

WirralRed

Gutted the World Cup came when it did and interiors all this lads momentum, Felt like a real break through period for him, hopefully he’s worked hard during the break and made the most of the time with Ten Hag.
Excited to see him again.

Boondog

Gutted the World Cup came when it did and interiors all this lads momentum, Felt like a real break through period for him, hopefully he’s worked hard during the break and made the most of the time with Ten Hag.
Excited to see him again.
I'm hoping the extra time training will be great for him. Ten Hag probably had him working his ass off on some things he needed to improve so that has to be a good thing. Still room for him to tear it up in the second half of the season.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
His touches let him down tonight but that's to be expected for such a young player. Good to see him get the game time

kundalini

Wasted a good chance with a poor touch, allowing keeper to save his unconvincing shot and another poor touch ruined an attack a few mins later. Worked hard for the team. Pace looks to be a threat.

Pickle85

Wasn’t best friends with the ball tonight.
Yup. Only good thing that can be said is that it's encouraging that he ran beyond to receive the ball in the positions he did.

He looks confident and a real threat. Rough around the edges but I have high hopes for him

A-man

Yup. Only good thing that can be said is that it's encouraging that he ran beyond to receive the ball in the positions he did.

He looks confident and a real threat. Rough around the edges but I have high hopes for him
100%. He did good in the big picture but failed with the technique today.

Sylar

Yep and thought he still got into good positions after (though Bruno didn't play him in)

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He looks really good. A bit more power and end product which will come with time and he could easily be a top player. I’m becoming more convinced of that all the time. Not his best game tonight but you can see what he’s trying to do, he’s direct and already quite effective and first team football doesn’t seem to phase him at all. Technically he’s already the next best thing to Greenwood we currently have. He’s going to get plenty of games this season, the rest is up to him.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I was hoping he would be much sharper after the break. Well, still needs a lot of work I guess

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Great runs in behind. his touch let him down at the crucial moments. With Sancho out and Ronaldo gone, ge's gonna get some more minutes, and im excited to see how he develops.

Bwuk

His movement and runs he makes are very good. Should have scored but it happens.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I love the kid.

Yes he messed his 2 chances up, but that's football sometimes. The break came at the wrong time for him really as it's ruined his flow a little.

He still was making fantastic runs which is the main thing, and working very hard defensively too. Rarely do you see a wide forward making as many forward runs as defensive ones.

I think it's fair to say he should probably still have more of a sub/rotation role than be a nailed on starter right now - but starts like this will only help him in the long term.

Too much too soon can be a bad thing sometimes.

crossy1686

career ending
Young players are inconsistent which is why they don't play every game. You get one good game then a couple of poor or okay games. You only make it when you can consistently play well. He'll get there but it will take time.

romufc

Young players are inconsistent which is why they don't play every game. You get one good game then a couple of poor or okay games. You only make it when you can consistently play well. He'll get there but it will take time.
Exactly, judging and changing your opinion based on one / two games is pointless. After Fulham everyone would be saying oh he has to start, now I see some posts saying he wont make it.

We need to give young players time, they need to develop and feel comfortable in their position.

Hughes35

Thought he was good last night. Linked up well, worked hard defensively and his runs off the ball were very dangerous.

He just completely messed up in a couple of the big moments. I still think he will be a top player though.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah shame for the couple of fluffed chances, but it's part and parcel of his development, there'll be more like this, and there'll be much better times, cos the kid is massively talented.

Guapa

Still VERY early days for this lad,let's not expect too much from him just yet,still learning his trade and all that.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Performances like these are to be expected. He’ll have just as many shite games as good games for another season

Status
Not open for further replies.