6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kundalini

Super finish for his goal, wasted other opportunity from Fernandes' pass, by refusing to strike it first time with his right foot (still far more likely Meslier saves it), instead opting to cut back inside onto his left, by which time there were plenty of Leeds players in position to block his shot.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So happy for him, such a classy young player. Still angry about the reaction from some of the fans from the last game.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Super finish for his goal, wasted other opportunity from Fernandes' pass, by refusing to strike it first time with his right foot, instead opting to cut back inside onto his left, by which time there were plenty of Leeds players in position to block his shot.
Fernandes was to blame for that. Why he was carrying the ball instead of passing to Garnacho and letting him carry the ball twice as fast I will never know. Garnacho was working hard just to stay onside and when the ball finally came the defender was positioned well.

RK

"Constructive" criticism :lol:
As if our Alejandro is coming on the caf for coaching tips.
Online criticism is mostly just selfish venting. Kids stuff. It's understandable, but let's not pretend posters that do it are somehow in the right.

What a goal!

BorisManUtd

2 minutes before Garnacho's goal, Ayling won a duel against him and I thought how he put him in his pocket at Old Trafford and continues the same again in this game, then Garnacho scores and you can see Ayling punching the ground in anger. Basically as good as Ayling was, Garnacho had the last laugh there. Great moment for him after bad performance at OT.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
So happy for him, such a classy young player. Still angry about the reaction from some of the fans from the last game.
It was way OTT. You can tell he's gonna be a seriously good player, the fact he's even getting so many chances at his age is a testament to his awareness and movement. Once he improves his finishing he'll be banging them in.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
2 minutes before Garnacho's goal, Ayling won a duel against him and I thought how he put him in his pocket at Old Trafford and continues the same again in this game, then Garnacho scores and you can see Ayling punching the ground in anger. Basically as good as Ayling was, Garnacho had the last laugh there. Great moment for him after bad performance at OT.
Most often than not defenders will win their duels, it's easier to kick the ball away then to manipulate it into the goal, so it's all about those little moments or two and with Garnacho and his willingness to go forward I always expect him to take his chance. Very clinical Ruud-esque front post finish. He's got this ruthlesness in him which is grea, you could see Rasfhord or Martial going for the far post only to be saved from Meslier on the other day. Top finish.

Stadjer

Yes it was ridiculous. ''Ayling dominated Garnacho'' claims were made while Garnacho still had some good chances during the home match. Ridiculous how fast some people want to write a Manchester United player down.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He's 18, he'll have his low moments, but his ability to scare the shite out of the opposition is rare, very rare indeed.

If Ten Hag manages to keep his feet on the ground it's only one way to go for this kid, and that's Balon D'or contender within 5 years.

pacifictheme

Keane was completely right today in his analysis. That touch that took it past the defender made the goal. He has pace, good technique and composure. He's 18 and its not going to happen all the time for him, but he's got everything he needs to be a really greta player.

waza7111

What a great option to have off the bench against tiring defenders in the last 20 minutes.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's great. Hope the contract gets sorted soon. I definitely think he's someone who might go to Madrid one day (he is born there after all), but hope we keep him for half his prime at least.

Dominos

He is much better off the bench. Quality goal and could have had another.
Weghorst has been given 7 starts in a row doing nothing, posing no threat to the opposition and no end product.

Garnacho has one game starting, looks dangerous but lacking end product and he gets written off as a starter and relegated back to the bench.

If Garnacho got even a run if 3 starts I'm sure he'd begin to effect games as a starter too.

SirScholes

Some where over the top but I think this shows he shouldn’t be in the starting 11
So much better coming off the bench, unless it’s against Forrest or someone shite at home
Not a team who was always going to be revv’d up

CloneMC16

Weghorst has been given 7 starts in a row doing nothing, posing no threat to the opposition and no end product.

Garnacho has one game starting, looks dangerous but lacking end product and he gets written off as a starter and relegated back to the bench.

If Garnacho got even a run if 3 starts I'm sure he'd begin to effect games as a starter too.
Garnacho has started multiple games and he didn't play that well in most of them. I'm not only talked about the Leeds game at OT. His best performances have been off the bench by a mile.

footballbite

He's great. Hope the contract gets sorted soon. I definitely think he's someone who might go to Madrid one day (he is born there after all),
You say that, but then why was he never in Real Madrid's academy or pushing for a move there before?!

He'd have surely had the ability for it, maybe he's not actually that fond of Madrid hence why he moved to Man Utd?

Giggsyking

@Giggsyking that one's for you pal :lol:
Garnacho is one my favorite players in this team, for me he is my second favorite behind Rashford. When I said he was shit last game, because he was that for that game (not because he is a bad player in general ffs). He never played so selfishly like that before and he broke the fluidity of the attack in the last game time after time after time and couldn't beat a 37 year old RB. He needed to sit on the bench and go back to the basics and impact the game from the bench. This was exactly what ETH did. I am glad we have ETH who will hopefully make a wc player out of him.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

Can’t be too sure but Norwood tweeting could be a positive hint re contract.

Last edited:

git_united

Can’t be too sure but could be positive hint re contract.
Hope so…more likely a Ronaldo celebration. Really looking forward to watching this kid develop his game. Glad he’s got the manager here to help him.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
You say that, but then why was he never in Real Madrid's academy or pushing for a move there before?!

He'd have surely had the ability for it, maybe he's not actually that fond of Madrid hence why he moved to Man Utd?
He was in Atletico's academy

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s a special player. The confidence to do what he’s doing at that age. It’s frightening what he could become at 23/24

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Dribbles AT defenders. Challenges them. Terrifies them. That is why he will be starting before long.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Dribbles AT defenders. Challenges them. Terrifies them. That is why he will be starting before long.
Only thing really missing from his game is the balance/strength side which will come as he (quite literally) grows into an adult.

Marwood

His first and second touch are top notch.

That second touch, taken in his stride, is what really gets him away from defenders when through on goal. Very good at it.

RedIan

Delighted for him today. Superb goal. sat all the midweek flipflop haters down who were slating him on this thread on Wednesday evening.
hes a special talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.