2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Thiagoal

Really like the look of him on the right! Surprised he’s not played there for us before

Just Hope

That's why I said earlier people are way too harsh on him. He's a youngster. Of course he'll have poor games and inconsistency from time to time. Inevitable at this age.

But there's no doubt his talent or quality. If he develops properly, we have a proper player on our hands.
People just don't understand that at 18 yo your body is still growing and lack of coordination is natural, even for elite footballers.

Blood Mage

He's relentless when he wants to be. Perfect wide attacker for a high press. Please don't be injured!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Absolutely superb and after Unai Emery, he was our best player. Emery's tactics were absolutely dumb beyond belief and even after being gifted a 2 goal lead from set-pieces, he carried on with a high line, which was so aggressive that he was leaving only two players on the half way line, which completely played into our hands with Garnacho, Rashford, Bruno, Eriksen, Onana etc.

Shark

@NotShark
A 19 year old sensation on our hands, one of the only good things about this season.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Seems like the kind of guy that wants to improve with every game, so I am sure he can solve some negatives in his game. He has a great energy, combined with good talent and hopefully he can grow into a world class player one day.

GazTheLegend

Special player already but could get better. We are lucky to have him.

Reminds me a little bit of Hazard. I adore how direct he is.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I can't remember the last time I saw a young player change a game like that. My word, what a special player.

Oh and I think we've found our new right winger!

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
MOTM. Unlucky not to get a hattrick.

love his tenacity to keep trying non stop.

Industrious, along Bruno, pain in the ass for defenders to play their way out from the back.

Borussia Teeth

Absolutely superb and after Unai Emery, he was our best player. Emery's tactics were absolutely dumb beyond belief and even after being gifted a 2 goal lead from set-pieces, he carried on with a high line, which was so aggressive that he was leaving only two players on the half way line, which completely played into our hands with Garnacho, Rashford, Bruno, Eriksen, Onana etc.
You're right about Emery. Their suicidal defensive line suited our front four to a tee. We wouldn't have come back from two down against most teams in this league.

Easy man of the match. Direct and aggressive in everything he does and deserved a hatrick today.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Thank God Garnacho's remembered how to be himself. Had Villa on toast.

Rustyspider13

Brilliant tonight. We might finally have a winger who can be a threat on both wings. We need to keep him on the right for a few games and see if this works out.

hp88

He’s on a ETH trusted players list, playing for the shirt and actually delivered on the pitch unlike some.

united for life

After this performance on the right, he has to start there next game. Antony can sit and learn. I think this is the best i’ve seen garnacho play. Imagine this guy is 19. Wait till he learns to make all the right decisions. Fantastic performance

Oranges038

Brilliant performance, still a few mistakes here and there, but overall he was excellent.

Kopral Jono

Something about Garnacho (and incidentally Pellistri, too) that reminds me of how wide forwards used to be before the Foden prototype became a thing. A joy to watch.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
You're right about Emery. Their suicidal defensive line suited our front four to a tee. We wouldn't have come back from two down against most teams in this league.
He commit suicide with a stupidly high line, when dropping back into a midblock and playing in transition would've probably won them the game after taking a 2-0 lead. But I'm not complaining and I'm glad we won and it was great to see Garnacho make the difference with Hojlund scoring his first league goal.