Alejandro Garnacho has left Old Trafford on crutches

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Shite shite day. He should have come straight off.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We are not there yet but there is definitely a whiff of the wheels coming off completely this season. Fatigue, injuries, too many players out of form.

wangyu

That's what happens when a player gets scissored but apparently it was also a perfectly fine tackle.
I normally would not moan for this but Casimero got a red for an accident.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Please don’t be a serious one. Don’t want his progress halted

Cantonagotmehere

What a shite day. Just started vacation to boot. Puke.

The announcers in the USA did not even comment on how bad a tackle that was....I am not a big ABU guy but sure feels like we are hated again.

Thepinhead

The sliding tackle that didn't cause any injuries gave a direct red card and free kick. The sliding tackle that actually injured someone wasn't even a foul.

AshRK

We are not there yet but there is definitely a whiff of the wheels coming off completely this season. Fatigue, injuries, too many players out of form.
I fear this is true. March so far has been a shit show for us.

Sviken

Fair tackle. Unlike Casemiro's challenge were the Southampton player could have been killed.

Red00012

Heading for the quarter finals of the EL , A home tie to get into the semis of the FA cup and 8 points of 5th place.
right .

ArbeitervonWien

Really gutted for him. Hopefully it's not too serious.

But how was this not a foul, especially in a game casemiro got sent off for a much less dangerous tackle?

Malone_Post

Hope his his injury isn’t as bad as the poor Southampton lad who Casimero nearly killed today.

James35

That’s probably him done then. Yeah this truly has been a shit day for us.

arnoldS

Frustrating especially for him. But i guess at least it is not that big of a loss because he is "only a sub". I still hope it's nothing serious and he is back soon as wee need as many bodies as possible the next few weeks.

always_hoping

Fingers crossed for the young lad it's not serious. Most ridiculous Case got a red for a follow through tackle while nothing on that challenge...

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I can't imagine its that serious given that he continued playing (which in hindsight was probably not a good idea). Out a few games at most imo.

JustinC00

Someone committing a dangerous play tackle on Garnacho is the wheels coming off? Nah, It's shitty refffing. Casemiro wasn't a red and it was a handball penalty. 2 points stolen by the refs today. It's funny how we just turned over Real Betis 4-1 just 3 days ago and now because of bias reffing wheels are suddenly falling off. 6 points clear of 5th with a game in hand, wheels falling off though

Sviken

Someone committing a dangerous play tackle on Garnacho is the wheels coming off? Nah, It's shitty refffing. Casemiro wasn't a red and it was a handball penalty. 2 points stolen by the refs today. It's funny how we just turned over Real Betis 4-1 just 3 days ago and now because of bias reffing wheels are suddenly falling off. 6 points clear of 5th with a game in hand, wheels falling off though
We would never have drew this without the bent ref. It was a 12v10 game.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We played with 10 players for an hour
We've looked leggy in game where we had 11 men though. We are now 16 PTS behind Arsenal. Wasn't that long ago when he said that a win at the Emirates would have taken us right into the title picture.

The schedule is insane and we've had more games than everyone. It's definitely catching up with us now. I am worried for the run in.

hobbers

He did a couple of sprints so you'd hope it isnt any serious ligament damage.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Should it have been a red? You know, since the rules are what they are nowadays...

I can't imagine its that serious given that he continued playing (which in hindsight was probably not a good idea). Out a few games at most imo.
Eriksen continued playing as well.