Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneStar

Ooooh I can't wait to get home from work! Get the Sanchez mash-up videos on youtube on, volume to 11, and then get the match on the TV :)

I've turned my back on the money, what a day to be alive!
Enjoy mate! I’m afraid I have too much of work to do either one.

Giggs86

If it makes anyone feel better we always take ages to announce signings, and don't do so until the player has been examined, photographed and interviewed.
True, but prior to that there's almost always some Di Marzio tweet or some other reliable sources telling us that personal terms and fees have been agreed and the transfer is pending a medical. Or something like that.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This thread can really do less with-:
1) Opinions from random journalist and DT.
2) People telling about their whole day
3) People feeling that he's going to City just because of SkyBet.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
True, but prior to that there's almost always some Di Marzio tweet or some other reliable sources telling us that personal terms and fees have been agreed and the transfer is pending a medical. Or something like that.
Or they take a selfie with the staff in front of the washing machines.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I wouldn't be surprised if the trophies argument pushed Sanchez toward United more than City. Sanchez doesn't want to be associated with trophies, he wants to win them, be at the heart of the success otherwise he would have stayed at Barcelona.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If it makes anyone feel better we always take ages to announce signings, and don't do so until the player has been examined, photographed and interviewed.
Yep. Plus Arsenal might be delaying it because we possibly gave them the option of just cash or Mkhitaryan+cash, and they're waiting to see how it looks for other signings before committing to one choice (but are ok with either)? It's possible. The way it's looking now, is that he'll sign for us, and just depends on when. Hopefully.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground

Arsenal ask about Martial, we tell them where to go. Talks continue.

Renegade81

Quite clearly whatever the decision is? Its long been made. I expect we wont hear anything until Arsenal get replacements sorted. Too many posters in here are cringy as feck, have faith and patience in woody. Surely his recent track records of Pogba, Lukaku, Ibra and co. warrant that?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Good. Cheek of them! They have a player leaving either way in 6 months. Take the cash while you can or feck off Arsenal. Wenger is clueless, no wonder he takes so long in completing deals.

redpatron

Not really. Pogba, Lukaku, Zlatan and Victor were announced before all that happened through social media.

Imo, this will get announced before the US stock market opens up tomorrow around 5am EST. Seems like the Woody thing to do, bump up the stock price before earnings.

Jericholyte2

To be fair to those complaining about it being quiet, this is EXACTLY how the most recent transfers have gone down.

Lukaku - suddenly became favourite, was all sealed, then a few days go by when Chelsea are apparently back after him, then he signs for us.

Pogba - all done and dusted, everyone knows we're signing him, few days go by when (mostly Ballbag) murmurs that Real are in for him. Then he signs for us.

Everyone calm down.

sully1

SO basically Wenger spent the last 2 days trying to convince the board that United will sell Martial for Sanchez.

Wenger take the money and run, Sanchez is a free agent in 3 and half months you moron

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Martial under contract is worth a lot more than Sanchez with 6 months on his. The cheek.

Klopp_De_Klown

Are you hearing that on the wireless or from insider information? :smirk:
Oooh, not sure we've had anyone pretending to be ITK on this saga yet.
No ITK jesus i wish, just my cousin. I hardly speak to him but I've been hounding him all weekend for info. But he's been mostly right in past.

Even if you listened to Wenger, he said he was surprised the deal was not done on Saturday! And city have basically pulled out. So there is nothing really new in what he said maybe the Mkhi bit. The rest is kinda obvious I would say. Just passing it on, make of it what you will. I personally have no contact at United so I can't claim ITK even my cousin can't he doesn't get breaking news or anything only stories like after.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
To be fair to those complaining about it being quiet, this is EXACTLY how the most recent transfers have gone down.

Lukaku - suddenly became favourite, was all sealed, then a few days go by when Chelsea are apparently back after him, then he signs for us.

Pogba - all done and dusted, everyone knows we're signing him, few days go by when (mostly Ballbag) murmurs that Real are in for him. Then he signs for us.

Everyone calm down.
Yep, Lukaku was set for United. Chelsea allegedly put in a face-saving bid at the last minute. Lukaku confirmed.

It's already happened, apparently City are 'meeting' to make a decision. Expect a City bid right before Sanchez is confirmed for United.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Arsenal are being unnecessarily awkward in these negotiations now. Why on earth would we swap Martial for Sanchez? Sanchez is leaving in six months for free... take the sizeable ~£30m offer on the table and bid your farewells. It's beyond tedious from them.

sully1

someone please tell wenger that

Alexis Sanchez can sign for any club in the world in 3 months time for free. so take the money and run you fool

Fazer

What Jose does or doesn't say after tonight's game against Stoke will give us a better idea
if this is indeed going down.
Hopefully the presenter has the balls to ask the magical question.

Djemba-Djemba

Didn't Inter Milan want money and Martial for Perisic in the Summer?

What is it about these shitty clubs that think they can get Martial?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
No ITK jesus i wish, just my cousin. I hardly speak to him but I've been hounding him all weekend for info. But he's been mostly right in past.

Even if you listened to Wenger, he said he was surprised the deal was not done on Saturday! And city have basically pulled out. So there is nothing really new in what he said maybe the Mkhi bit. The rest is kinda obvious I would say. Just passing it on, make of it what you will. I personally have no contact at United so I can't claim ITK even my cousin can't he doesn't get breaking news or anything only stories like after.
So how does he actually get info?

cyberman

I've seen less anxiety from expectant fathers ffs!
Whats the news? Anything happening? Whats taking so looong..

Raw

Didn't Inter Milan want money and Martial for Perisic in the Summer?

What is it about these shitty clubs that think they can get Martial?
They probably think he's dead unhappy under mean ol' youth hatin' Mourinho and want to free him from the prison that is Man United.

Status
Not open for further replies.