Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a signing this is. You sort of forget that in all the speculation and media shite being spouted. What a fecking signing.

SirAF

Ageist
I had a bad day today.. Had a huge argument with the missus, broke a desk in anger (anyone has an idea how to fix a hole in a wooden desk) and on top of that they give me another tag.

Ffs. :(
:eek: Raiola is that you?

EyeInTheSky

One thing is for sure the team needs to get their shite together when he comes on board. He will get quickly frustrated when he sees them not pressing and hassling the oppo. He always instigates it and gets a lot of joy in forcing mistakes.

Godfather

Claude and Ty talking about the Sanchez transfer after their game. Claude really comes across as a nice guy. Ty is just an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Would they usually have the day after a game off anyway out of interest?
So one day extra off presumably?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Oh come the feck on.

As if United told him to travel for medical, then realised there is no medical staff. :lol::lol:

Either the medical has never been penned in for today, or it still is today. Papers don't have a fecking clue.

Drawfull

I had a bad day today.. Had a huge argument with the missus, broke a desk in anger (anyone has an idea how to fix a hole in a wooden desk) and on top of that they give me another tag.

Ffs. :(
Idea 1: Put a bucket under the desk. Use sandpaper on any rough edges. Shit yourself.

Idea 2: Paint desk green. Take legs off desk. Use sandpaper on any rough edges. Practise putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.