Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
This level of analysis (why Sanchez doesn't want a PL trophy this season with City?) is funny to me. Maybe Sanchez doesn't want a hollow trophy win where he'd play a little part in winning ?

spwd

:lol: I see that you're getting new honours each day
Nothing to do with me:wenger:

Yeah I know, I should have looked in other threads, like ones about formations but I was a bit lazy.
No worries bud, a transfer thread is hardly the best place to look for sensible discussion.

Good night to everybody.

This is a disaster.
Sorry bud, feel guilty now, I’ll send you some Ikea vouchers.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre

Claude and Ty talking about the Sanchez transfer after their game. Claude really comes across as a nice guy. Ty is just retarded.
Ty's having the same drink from that bidon every match now... definitely doesn't making him any smarter.

Ban

Nothing to do with me:wenger:

No worries bud, a transfer thread is hardly the best place to look for sensible discussion.

Sorry bud, feel guilty now, I’ll send you some Ikea vouchers.
Nice to see it's a fun story for you.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I am interested to know if anybody on the Cafe knows why nobody such as Barcalona , Munich, PSG or Real Madrid were in for Sanchez ? Seems strange to me if he is such a tallent why none of the other big guns were / are in for him. I find it a little strange and have/Are we jumping in too quick. I mean City have the capital to compete and suddenly pulled out. Do they know something, feel he is not worth the chance or have United gone simply mad to beat city and they are now laughing seeing us blow a lot of next summer' budget ?

Or maybe I should just keep quiet.
No-one else is fool enough or desperate enough to give him such a long and ridiculously expensive contract when he's already 29, or paying so much in transfer value + agent fee.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Claude and Ty talking about the Sanchez transfer after their game. Claude really comes across as a nice guy. Ty is just retarded.
I don't think I have ever seen a video of Ty without him mentioning the Invincibles for no reason whatsoever . :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Last edited by a moderator:

Kidders

Are they opening the stadium to reveal the signing tomorrow ? I need to know as I'm supposed to be decorating the front room and need an excuse, ANY excuse !

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
It's getting close. I'll get a casillero del diablo bottle ready.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea

I feel bad for Claude for having to compete with a twat like Ty every time. Claude is alright.

By the way, I don't think you're supposed to use the r-word on this forum. I got a warning for that a couple days ago.

FujiVice

Ty's all mouth when they win and ready to hang himself when they lose. He's a public relations fan. Look at the way he's dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.