Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I hope it is true that we're doing it as two separate deals now. They'll get Mkhi in the end but if Raiola's proving bothersome and thinks he can leverage the Sanchez deal for himself, it makes sense to just get it out the way.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
35 minutes to midnight. An announcement in the next hour? Muppets awaken, we may be getting fed!!
I can't see it being announced tonight. If that is true in that he's left the hotel, he is probably going home tonight, and having a medical tomorrow.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Was always going to happen, the idea that he plays for Arsenal tomorrow was always absolutely ridiculous and farcical. If he got injured it would be terrible business from Arsenal.

SirAF

Ageist
The crazy bastard, Wenger, actually said he would play Sanchez to tomorrow :lol: Jesus!

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
This news still needs more Ornstein if we're honest.

Actual, possible ITK

diarm

This is about as close to ITK as I'm ever likely to get, but I've a mate who used to be Guest Relations Manager at the Four Seasons Canary Wharf where Arsenal stay (still?) the night before every home match.

She used to tell us how they were treated like children and had an assigned bed time of 10pm. Apparently they'd be marched upstairs from a games room where they'd all hang out in the evening and it was like 10 year olds being sent to their rooms.

Either this happened more than an hour and a half ago and the press are just getting wind of it now or he definitely didn't do a big emotional goodbye with his teammates. Because they're all in bed.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
There are a lot of posters who live on this thread ready to change that.

Djemba-Djemba

The crazy bastard, Wenger, actually said he would play Sanchez to tomorrow :lol: Jesus!
Has he threatened to play Sanchez in an attempt to speed things up?

That crazy bastard might just be crazy like a fox

We announced the agreement with Juventus for Pogba on matchday. Community Shield but still.

buchansleftleg

These financial reports on Sanchez are well wide of mark.

I can exclusively reveal i have seen Ed's secret spreadsheet and HS2 is actually a smokescreen for his secret project to relocate the River Irwell so Sanchez gets a waterfront apartment.

This takes the actual cost to £56.5 billion. Can't be arsed working out the weekly average but Pep & Sheikh whatsit at City can swivel on that one!

ash_86

No way he's walking into Carrington midnight to have a medical having attended training session all day with Arsenal. Probably his last session with their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.