Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Got these jarg shades off this wool, they're a bit antwacky but I was skint, like. Go 'ed, la, get us an ale down the alehouse, proper devoed, la.

Good news but I think we will know what's going on for sure only a couple of hours before the match. If he won't be in the squad then I think we will also have an announcement tomorrow.
I don't think he'll be in the squad, and I don't think it'll be announced tomorrow either. Him not playing doesn't have to mean anything.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Transfer won't be announced overnight you dopes. Just get some sleep and be refreshed for tomorrow.
This is becoming an addiction. I'm not sure I'm capable of going to sleep right now. Haven't had a hit of the Ornacle in a while and I'm having withdrawals.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
This won't get announced tonight if he's suddenly left the team hotel. It would mean that things have progressed rapidly and there's still the medical to do.

Klopp_De_Klown

Alexi's United medical on Arsenal's training ground? Highly doubt that.
So you think its impossible for staff to be there putting players through their paces in readiness for this to be done. You never see medicals happening outside Carrington?

WPMUFC

Mirror Sport understands that Sanchez got a call and said goodbye to his team mates just before 11pm and left the team hotel.

This is so easy to debunk or confirm, yet only the Mirror and Mail are running with it.

Either sanchez is with the squad at the hotel or isn't. Can someone credible fecking check? :lol:

Wouldn't there be multiple journos outside the hotel just in case this happened?:houllier:

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
You actually think us signing him ASAP has a bearing on the match even though he can’t play?
I'm not suggesting he'll be dashing up the Motorway now, having a medical @ 03:00, and the club having a presser announcing his arrival @ 09:00, but there's a chance it could all be sorted before kick-off tomorrow, to be announced at our leisure

Brophs

The One and Only
No way that’s true. What’s the point in checking out this late, having already paid for the night and breakfast.

United Pro

This is so easy to debunk or confirm, yet only the Mirror and Mail are running with it.

Either sanchez is with the squad at the hotel or isn't. Can someone credible fecking check? :lol:

Wouldn't there be multiple journos outside the hotel just in case this happened?:houllier:
It happened around 11 at night, so I'd imagine journos would have gone home by then and in some cases gone to sleep.

The Alchemist

Heard it is to be announced 3:37am so make sure you stay up til then otherwise you will miss out on the big revealing.

cyberman

Ornstein is either psychic or is so in tune with nature that he knew there would be no movement until midnight thus the thread title.
Im converted

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I'm not suggesting he'll be dashing up the Motorway now, having a medical @ 03:00, and the club having a presser announcing his arrival @ 09:00, but there's a chance it could all be sorted before kick-off tomorrow, to be announced at our leisure
I'm not disputing that, I'm referring to your original post which suggested the outcome of tomorrows game determines the timeline of this agreement.

United Pro

Ornstein is either psychic or is so in tune with nature that he knew there would be no movement until midnight thus the thread title.
Im converted
Well technically there was movement around 11.20 ish when the news broke. But, I'll give it to him.

Seij

No way that’s true. What’s the point in checking out this late, having already paid for the night and breakfast.
Not that I think Sanchez paid for the hotel himself, but if he did, it'd be like you or me paying half a pound for the hotel, and I doubt he'll care too much about that.

M4YON

If Sanchez is still in the team hotel and ends up in the squad for tomorrow its going to make John Cross look very silly because there's no getting out of those claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.