Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazautd18

Man's been in the labs all night.
Cooked up a banger an come back to this!
Is it on?

United Pro

At last there looks like there's been some progress. If so, the medical will be tomorrow. So, there won't be an announcement before the game imo.

N1a11

After lurking in the transfer forum and being around for the vidal & fabregas sagas in the past, this one has had me full muppet again and i think the fact he has left the hotel in the middle night just adds to the muppetry

Last edited by a moderator:

TsuWave

feck me I was about to go bed, why did i check this thread :( now i'm gonna stay up again

Klopp_De_Klown

No way he's walking into Carrington midnight to have a medical having attended training session all day with Arsenal. Probably his last session with their team.
Medical for both would already be done in the training grounds

Utd7

"Mirror Sport understands that Sanchez got a call and said goodbye to his team mates just before 11pm and left the team hotel."
Doubt it's true since it's the mirror but if it is true, we should get an announcement tomorrow, probably before the match.

Edit: DailyMail also running the same story so clearly a briefing was done. Expect an announcement tomorrow in the AM.

United Pro

Cross has been 100% totally out of the loop on this deal so far.

Almost everything he's said has been wrong.
Tbf I think Sami Mokbel had an article on the mail first, so it's either they've both heard the same things or that Cross is just copying.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
This is the worst case of Stockholm Syndrome. If he signs tonight, I've actually got to watch football tomorrow rather than obsession over a player without any actual information. feck this life, man.

I guess Jose is going to want it out of the way though, in case Wenger is actually mad enough to play him and just so its sorted and not a distraction for the team during the match.

manunited1919

I hope it is true that we're doing it as two separate deals now. They'll get Mkhi in the end but if Raiola's proving bothersome and thinks he can leverage the Sanchez deal for himself, it makes sense to just get it out the way.
It could be. Or there is finally white smoke with the Mhiki deal and both players will be moved in preparation for medicals tomorrow.

WPMUFC

Daily mail and the mirror only one reporting? :(

Seems like the kind of story Orn would be the first to know about.

Not putting much in this unless Orn gets on the twitter soon.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hi Alexis, are you free to drive your nan home from bingo, it's over at 11

Sure, no problem, I'm at the team hotel but doubt I'm playing tomorrow anyway.

Aw, you're a dear

Anyway, it's a good chance to wind up the muppets on Red Cafe

manunited1919

Keep an eye on those planes & helicopters on a London to Manchester Route. Oh, and any Uber going the opposite direction.

Giggs86

Sanchez got a call and left the arsenal hotel around 11 PM
Good news but I think we will know what's going on for sure only a couple of hours before the match. If he won't be in the squad then I think we will also have an announcement tomorrow.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Listened to Radio X last night and the news lady mentioned this transfer. She really struggled with Mhki's name bless her.

'Henrikh Mick Hartian' was the best she got.

Hope Hartian's got everything agreed and is set for Arsenal. Why they couldnt do this last night god knows.

manuchamp88

I don't know how to like posts but actually I didn't like your post because you took issue with what I said. How can I like that? I hope the website managing director continues to limit your contributions to absolutely no more than 5 web messages per day. You are a rude and insolent person, so typical of the modern day football fan. Kieran Richardson indeed. In all my days I've never read such insultingjuvenilia. Like you? My apologies to other Redcafe members who are currently perusing this thread with a real sense of urgency to gather the latest news on the pending personnel transaction between Arsenal FC and Manchester United but i must close by stating with a hurt and heavy heart that if your post was made of paper I would almost certainly use it to wipe my shit.
I can't tell if you're joking or not. Just in case, I wasn't trying to sound rude or insolent. Though I would have an issue with your usage of "insolent", but I'll let it slide. I guess this is redcafe irreverent humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.