Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
As if the Arsenal fans will wave goodbye and cheer him! They'll boo the hell out of him.

Clueless journos know he won't play, it's just drama.
There will be boos but i'm sure a good part will also just clap him off. He's given the club a lot, some of it was not repaid.

It's sad that we couldn't get him a good supporting cast after his first season.
Knowing we get Mkhitaryan+ Aubameyang has really sweetened his departure.

Last edited by a moderator:

el3mel

It seems Ozil is back. Well then he surely, surely will start with Ozil, Iwobi and Lacazette, right ?

diarm

Even Liverpool fans have begun to text me and say the finance guys at United should get the sack.

He’s saying our clubs balance sheet is a mess. He’s an accountant. He’s reading and believing the £180m package for Sanchez and saying we’re ruining football. Can any of the finance boys on here help me out with some counter arguments?! :confused:
I'd explain to your mate that with a wage cost at around 45% of revenue, our finance guys are looking healthier in this aspect than anyone in Europe bar maybe Bayern Munich. I'd be far more concerned with Liverpools wage cost of almost 70% to be honest.

SirAF

Ageist
Even Liverpool fans have begun to text me and say the finance guys at United should get the sack.

He’s saying our clubs balance sheet is a mess. He’s an accountant. He’s reading and believing the £180m package for Sanchez and saying we’re ruining football. Can any of the finance boys on here help me out with some counter arguments?! :confused:
Tell him that the guys who crunche the numbers at United are probably just a tiny little bit more skilled/knowledgeable than he is.. :p

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Just hearing United have agreed to pay dog food and vet bills for Sanchez's two dogs. Total transfer including shampoo is now an eye watering £785 million.
Lets not forget tennis balls. Dogs loves those and they aren't cheap.

Djemba-Djemba

Wenger started Oxlade Chamberlain against the team he must have known he was going to sign for 24 hours later.

Out of position too.

Nobody should be shocked if Wenger is stupid enough to start Sanchez tomorrow.

Klopp_De_Klown

Transfer fee: swap for Mkhitaryan who was 27m but 1/4 of that is already amortizated so it's 18,75m and not 30m which is reported.
Salary: most reputable sources reported 350k per week which is 74,05m in 4 years.
Sign on fee and agent fees are not known.
If we pay 350k for 4.5 years that's 82m.
If we assume 20m signing fee and 20m agent fee (very generous) thats still just 120m
Yep

But dont tell the haters... they already crying floods over us getting a deal and a half.... Sanchez for wages and whats worse for them is, its offset by the exit of a player in the swap deal so its only 170-180K per week extra than we are already paying. Shur who cares if the few fees run to even 50M. Its not cleverly we are signing its Sanchez!

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
What has this tweet from some journalist, reporting Jurgen Flopp? Apparently, man city for Alexis, isn't about the "money"?

But it's not regarding the "money"

I respect the fact they both worked in Germany, but WTF? Flopp is now in conversation with Pep?

Feck right off.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Why are some people saying La at the end of their posts like scousers? I haven't been into the thread but is it linked to "United fans cheering on Liverpool"?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
"Mirror Sport understands that Sanchez got a call and said goodbye to his team mates just before 11pm and left the team hotel."
Development is that he's left the team hotel at 11pm. United may have been prompted to speed up the transfer due to Wenger potentially playing Sanchez tomorrow according to Cross.

Rockets Redglare

Development is that he's left the team hotel at 11pm. United may have been prompted to speed up the transfer due to Wenger potentially playing Sanchez tomorrow according to Cross.
I get confused with all the journalists. How reliable is Cross?

ti vu

:confused:

Really? What can we do now that we didn't from 2 days ago? Don't tell we're paying Mkhi wage too. OMG guys it's 500mil total deal after all

Castia

The mail and a few others reporting the same....we might finally be getting some news.

Strange how he’d up and leave now though right? Surely it could wait until the morning at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.