Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macern

Pee pee pants
That's very helpful of course, but I mean finding any discussions about the player, which position he might play and how he will fit in to the team etc.
There have been over 20 thousand posts in this thread already. You can't seriously expect people here to discuss which position he's going to play in etc over and over again?

soad

Martial is unbenchable now and even Jose cannot deny that. So we are going to be a real threat upfront with Martial, Lukaku and Alexis. With the signing of Alexis I think that our chances for something more in the CL are much improved.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
That's very helpful of course, but I mean finding any discussions about the player, which position he might play and how he will fit in to the team etc.
Statman Dave put out a video with his opinion (I have no idea who Statman Dave is).

United Pro

Seems to be early tomorrow. Medical, photos taken and videos will be done today if things go alright.
Yeah that's likely the case, though I think Pogba was announced a little after midnight. I remember Pogba was pictured at Carrington with some laundry ladies in the evening preceding that.

el3mel

Yeah that's likely the case, though I think Pogba was announced a little after midnight. I remember Pogba was pictured at Carrington with some laundry ladies in the evening preceding that.
I remember this picture. I remember this day perfectly as I caught the announcement after the midnight. Was just checking twitter before going to sleep and then.. :drool:

spwd

This is the tranfer forum not player discussion or performance thread.

#6pogba

Can we announce him on a weekend with the NYSE being closed?

lol
Yes United can announce a player when ever they like, the NYSE has nothing to do with it. Every transfer u get the same question. Getting bored of it now.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Missed the 500th page. I guess it won't reach 1000 pages :p

RedNed77

I am interested to know if anybody on the Cafe knows why nobody such as Barcalona , Munich, PSG or Real Madrid were in for Sanchez ? Seems strange to me if he is such a tallent why none of the other big guns were / are in for him. I find it a little strange and have/Are we jumping in too quick. I mean City have the capital to compete and suddenly pulled out. Do they know something, feel he is not worth the chance or have United gone simply mad to beat city and they are now laughing seeing us blow a lot of next summer' budget ?

Or maybe I should just keep quiet.
4300 posts and only 3 likes, that is brutal and must be some kind of record.

Status
Not open for further replies.