Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cina

Severe lack of gifs and obscene links in this thread. Thiago thread is still the Caf's greatest. I blame Damien cause why not.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Severe lack of gifs and obscene links in this thread. Thiago thread is still the Caf's greatest. I blame Damien cause why not.
This thread is crap in comparison to that one.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wonder if it will be announced today. Pending a medical type of announcement or wait until the medical

SammyUnited_83

How about, to the tune of the Celtic, Stuart Armstrong chant:

Oh Jose said,
Just pay him Fif-ty million quid,
Oh worrrdds won't describe,
When you see him in the red and white,
His hair is cool,
He made PEP look like the fool,
Leaves defenderrrs in a mess,
Alexis Sanchezzzz

Etc

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah, the Thiago thread had a more organic growth. This thread has been more about posting for the sake of posting.
We've had some pretty good gifs in here tbf. The speed of the transfer hasn't helped I guess

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This thread is crap in comparison to that one.
I guess the only defence is how it suddenly seemed to spring to life in the matter of a week.

The greatest highlight of the thread was someone being concerned whether Alexis/Chileans spoke a similar language to other South Americans so that he'd fit in well

El-Manos

Thanks man.
I reckon the Swap deal nature of this transfer is complicating things , straight player swap deals are often talked about but rarely ever carried through. But it looks like this one will be carried though. The only slight doubt seems to be that Miki is not fully convinced yet that his future lies at Arsenal. But I think he will sign for them.
Makes sense. Let’s hope all goes well.

Raw

Wonder if it will be announced today. Pending a medical type of announcement or wait until the medical
A signing this big will probably get an announcement after the medical. Not sure if they have the time to make some silly video though :lol:

Giggs86

Is that the canal bloated cnut? There are so many of them outside of Di Marzio that I can't keep up with who's reliable and who's not.

So, on a scale of most reliable (Di Marzio) to full of shit (Wenger), where is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.