Alexis Sanchez - Inter watch

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
:lol: so shite. Wi be tough to get rid of him next summer though.

lsd

The Oracle
Conte said when he is ready to play he will start hardly a damming criticism of him in fact more the opposite

fergiesarmy1

Conte said when he is ready to play he will start hardly a damming criticism of him in fact more the opposite
Well it isn’t good that a professional footballer isn’t ready to play going into October without having any recent injury issues unless sitting on your arse counts as a disability.

manunited1919

We are short of attackers and still paying about 75% of his wages, he isn't getting game time in Italy whilst they pay about 100k of his wages per week, what is either team gaining from this loan?
It’s better for him to be in Italy instead of a fringe player for us where he will never be happy in that situation. It’s not good for team morale. Plus, I would rather have Greenwood get more chances than see Sanchez continue playing for us.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Well it isn’t good that a professional footballer isn’t ready to play going into October without having any recent injury issues unless sitting on your arse counts as a disability.
I don’t think he had a pre season though? Might have picked up niggles here and there.

lsd

The Oracle
First start today played through the middle and scored then sent off for diving when it was a clear penalty .

Looked busy throughout and always a threat

RooneyLegend

First start today played through the middle and scored then sent off for diving when it was a clear penalty .

Looked busy throughout and always a threat
You just know Conte is going to whip him into shape.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
It baffled me in the summer, how brain-dead do you have to be to not give him a single chance more centrally (when you know he had his best season for Arsenal as a striker & you know your other options) before paying for him to play in that very position somewhere else?

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
It baffled me in the summer, how brain-dead do you have to be to not give him a single chance more centrally (when you know he had his best season for Arsenal as a striker & you know your other options) before paying for him to play in that very position somewhere else?
I'm surprised we let Lukaku and Sanchez go... Especially with subsidising his wages
Could have provided cover / competition to all the forward positions ... Too late now anyway... Good luck to him and I hope he has a great season and we might actually get some cash for him in the summer

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
As a striker he would have stepped in Rashy's toes

freeurmind

weak willed
If he has success in Italy with Conte, I don't see any way he's ever happy to come back and play for us. Salary will be a problem though and we may have to eat part of it even if we sell him on a permanent basis.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He had chance after chance, he is useless now. I don't see how people can't see this.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If he has success in Italy with Conte, I don't see any way he's ever happy to come back and play for us. Salary will be a problem though and we may have to eat part of it even if we sell him on a permanent basis.
If he doesn't want to come back then he might have to accept a lower wage elsewhere. That would be the best case scenario. Offload him on a free and he gets a high enough contract anyway elsewhere, maybe with a signing on fee.

RooneyLegend

Yes though i think he will find the pace of the Italian league easier to handle now than the premiership .
At our club i just think the fitness levels are terrible. A fully fit and firing Sanchez gets it done regardless of league. Even now we have players who seem to escape our fitness coaches. During the Mou era it seemed even worse. Conte is known for a strict fitness regime.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Even if Alexis somehow rediscover his best form, and then we want him back, next year he plays another fecking Copa America, so once again, no pre season with the squad.

Ban

Letting him go and after transfer window was closed too was utter stupidity.

lsd

The Oracle
At our club i just think the fitness levels are terrible. A fully fit and firing Sanchez gets it done regardless of league. Even now we have players who seem to escape our fitness coaches. During the Mou era it seemed even worse. Conte is known for a strict fitness regime.
Yeah to be honest Conte is the manager i wanted at Utd

Ban

The official consensus was "we don't want another defensive-controlling-harsh" manager.

That was back during the "Honeymoon", of course. Most blatant bluff/mirage of modern football history.
What is a official consensus? Some didn't want him, some did, it's the same now.

RooneyLegend

Some probably wouldn't want him due to the football his sides play but there is no doubt the man knows what he's doing. He's got a clear structure and importantly knows how to implement it. He also would've saved us some funds by getting a tune out of Sanchez, Smalling, Pogba and Lukaku. Maybe even Fred although thats a big maybe.

Lee565

Same, it made total sense hence why Woodward didnt think to appoint him back in December.

He was perfectly suited to the squad we had and had form for taking a team from mid-table to champions in impressive fashion but instead we are going into a match with arsenal on monday with a non-existent attack and a seriously weak midfield because we just had to go for the dumbest managerial appointment and start yet another needless rebuild all over again.

Lee565

Some probably wouldn't want him due to the football his sides play but there is no doubt the man knows what he's doing. He's got a clear structure and importantly knows how to implement it. He also would've saved us some funds by getting a tune out of Sanchez, Smalling, Pogba and Lukaku. Maybe even Fred although thats a big maybe.
Throw in fellaini matic and Herrera as well, plus darmian, rojo and dalot would have suited Conte's 352 formation.

Winmove

Just because Ole keep talking about attacking football doesn't mean he is an attacking manager ,he isn't also defensive either looking at us easily broken down. What i know from Conte is he is a winning manager who play a winning football. Back to Sanchez , we pay half of his wage only for him banging in goals for another team while we have our attacker struggling with injuries, whoever made decision to loan him out doesn't understand football.

haram

Just because Ole keep talking about attacking football doesn't mean he is an attacking manager ,he isn't also defensive either looking at us easily broken down. What i know from Conte is he is a winning manager who play a winning football. Back to Sanchez , we pay half of his wage only for him banging in goals for another team while we have our attacker struggling with injuries, whoever made decision to loan him out doesn't understand football.
Our board doesn't understand football. Woodward probably prefers watching rugby.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I know he played better but he scored 1 goal so far, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Winmove

I know he played better but he scored 1 goal so far, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
We have 0 senior striker now and forced to use 17 years old while putting world pressure on him to perform. Whatever number Alexis got for Inter , it's still such a thoughtless decision to let him go there.

ArjenIsM3

The state of this thread. He's been shite for us. We were right to send him on his way. Now he's scored for Inter and all of a sudden people on here use it as a stick to beat the club with. People even claiming he scored twice when he didn't. He accidentally deflected the shot from Sensi when he tried to get out of the way ffs. Oh and we replaced him with James. Lukaku and Herrera are the ones we should have replaced but didn't.

flappyjay

The state of this thread. He's been shite for us. We were right to send him on his way. Now he's scored for Inter and all of a sudden people on here use it as a stick to beat the club with. People even claiming he scored twice when he didn't. He accidentally deflected the shot from Sensi when he tried to get out of the way ffs. Oh and we replaced him with James. Lukaku and Herrera are the ones we should have replaced but didn't.
This. It's nice to see him look somewhat like a good player again. That being said he was absolutely terrible for us. James is well on his to eclipsing his goal tally for us in a half season.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
We have 0 senior striker now and forced to use 17 years old while putting world pressure on him to perform. Whatever number Alexis got for Inter , it's still such a thoughtless decision to let him go there.
I agree, but are we forgetting how crap he was for us?

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
He was playing international football and had some injuries. Him not being ready at this stage of the season is just normal for what he's been through.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Agreed. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Sanchez was probably the worst transfer ever conducted by United