Alisson Becker | Budding Target Man

There's a few videos going round that are supposedly him banging 2 or 3 girls and doing coke off them.
Not sure it's actually him though.

There's a few videos going round that are supposedly him banging 2 or 3 girls and doing coke off them.
Now I like him even more.

I think Goalies should be made take coke before a game. Imagine them commanding the box? Glorious entertainment!

Why is he referred to as Alisson as if that's his last name ? I thought maybe that's the name he has on his shirt but it's not.

Yes stupid little things like this really bug me.

Last edited:
Why is he referred to as Allison as if that's his last name ? I thought maybe that's the name he has on his shirt but it's not.

I might be totally and utterly wrong... but i'm pretty sure Brazilians show their last name first.

I might be totally and utterly wrong... but i'm pretty sure Brazilians show their last name first.
You are. Brazilians(and portuguese and spanish) generally use their first name or a nickname. It's rare to see a brazilian(portuguese/spanish) player being referred to by his family name. Probably because of the naming conventions in those languages would make it confusing

Take Cristiano(first name) Ronaldo(middle name) Dos Santos(last name of his father/mother) Aveiro(last name of his father/mother)

Much simpler to just use his first names

Whilst i'm quietly confident of him, I'll make my assessment once he's been really tested. Not seen that so far. Early days yet.

Why is he referred to as Alisson as if that's his last name ? I thought maybe that's the name he has on his shirt but it's not.

Different languages have different naming conventions.

It was going to happen sooner or later. Let’s hope the dick’s mistake ends up costing them points today after that. I don’t want this howler being irrelevant.

He can’t do that. It might’ve been ok in Italy but you get punished in England.

Hope he learns his lesson because that mistake was inevitable. Brighton almost scored from a similar situation.

Best part is you know the ridiculous hype is directly behind the overconfidence that led to that

That was cocky moron stuff, there was no need for that turn on the ball. You're 2-0 up and under pressure, common sense would say you have to hoof it or try a controlled pass.

It's the risk you take
Don't expect him to stop playing with his feet or trying to do that cos it can take a player out from the opposition