All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

AgainstAllOdds

Shaydun, do you know anyone in Manchester who can pick you up 3 tickets? Or anyone going to the Bolton game who can do that too. All at face value.

shaydun

Shaydun, do you know anyone in Manchester who can pick you up 3 tickets? Or anyone going to the Bolton game who can do that too. All at face value.
I do, but the problem is that I am flying from Dublin to Berlin early on Sunday morning. So even if they picked up the tickets, I doubt I would be able to get the tickets from them.
I'll PM you!

AgainstAllOdds

Are you coming down to Munich TV?

If you are coming down to Munich shaydun you can meet the people before the game.

shaydun

I could do it tomorrow
Are you coming down to Munich TV?

If you are coming down to Munich shaydun you can meet the people before the game.
Cheers fellas.

I could meet you in Munich before the game. I need two tickets. I know that Rob Bowman posted last night looking for another ticket so perhaps he would be interested in your third ticket. If he doesn't want it, I'll take all three.

AgainstAllOdds

They actually need to be paid for, picked up and brought to Munich where you will get your money back. Might be a lot to ask for but if you're going down there mate, there's no chance in hell (even though there's no chance that I wouldn't pick them up there) you would be left with them in your hands.

They are actually big. Stupid germans lol

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
They actually need to be paid for, picked up and brought to Munich where you will get your money back. Might be a lot to ask for but if you're going down there mate, there's no chance in hell (even though there's no chance that I wouldn't pick them up there) you would be left with them in your hands.

They are actually big. Stupid germans lol

I will pick these up but I could do with the money up front. Bank transfer perhaps?

Edit: I'll be offline until the morning. If you or Shaydun could do this, pm me and we'll sort something in the morning

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
Thanks. Just out of interest any idea if you sit where you want, like in Milan?

Rob Bowman

Hey All :),

I live in Germany now and will definitely be there for the game. Talking to a few folks now, but have not finalized anything. So if anyone has anything official please just PM. I will not be over to Munich til Tuesday but any question I might be able to help. Cheers guys!!

AgainstAllOdds

Knowing how anal (literally) the Germans are, you'd probably have to sit in the seat your ticket says.

I don't know what'll happen though.

Are you still looking for tickets Rob?

Talking Vulture may be able to pick up those three tickets (although the guy hasn't got back to me since I advertised them) two for you and one for shaydun if money can be provided up front.

shaydun

Knowing how anal (literally) the Germans are, you'd probably have to sit in the seat your ticket says.

I don't know what'll happen though.

Are you still looking for tickets Rob?

Talking Vulture may be able to pick up those three tickets (although the guy hasn't got back to me since I advertised them) two for you and one for shaydun if money can be provided up front.
Hey mate, I will take two. Talking Vulture said he will be able to pick them up for me tomorrow and he can meet me in Munich.

AgainstAllOdds

Hey mate, I will take two. Talking Vulture said he will be able to pick them up for me tomorrow and he can meet me in Munich.
Alright that's sorted then.

I just need the guy with the tickets to get back to me and I'll let you guys know here.

I hope it hasn't fallen through on his side.

shaydun

Alright that's sorted then.

I just need the guy with the tickets to get back to me and I'll let you guys know here.

I hope it hasn't fallen through on his side.
Ok, I'll hold off on sending TalkingVulture the money until we know for sure that the tickets are available.

Thanks again mate.

AgainstAllOdds

Check back tomorrow around 10AM in this thread as I'll post then if I've had word on the tix.

Night lads.

I'm always right

Ok, I'll hold off on sending TalkingVulture the money until we know for sure that the tickets are available.

Thanks again mate.
Have you booked shaydun?

It looks like I'll be selling one of my spares to Rob (currently I have one spare in with us and 2 in the bayern end), in the worst case scenario I'd still be left with 2, but like I said they're in wit ze germans though.

I sure AAO's lad will pull through though, and you can rely on the Vulture, top man when it comes to helping with tickets.

shaydun

Have you booked shaydun?

It looks like I'll be selling one of my spares to Rob (currently I have one spare in with us and 2 in the bayern end), in the worst case scenario I'd still be left with 2, but like I said they're in wit ze germans though.

I sure AAO's lad will pull through though, and you can rely on the Vulture, top man when it comes to helping with tickets.
Thanks Sharky, I'll get back to you on that.
My girlfriend is one of ze Germans, she is coming to the game too, so if worst comes to worst, I'll just let her do ze talking if we're in the Bayern end. I'll have to keep my mouth shut!

Rob Bowman

Have you booked shaydun?

I emailed you back Sharky. I would like the one in the United end. If this works out I should be sorted. Thanks much to all :D!!

I'm always right

Tv, just to let you know mate. Those 2 in the Bayern end are still available. Let me know as soon as if you convinced your mates to book on or not.

Otherwise I'll stick em on german ebay.

AgainstAllOdds

I got your PM TV and I will text you as soon as I hear back from the guy with the tix. I hope everything is still ok and he still has them. I think he finishes work around 6 though he said :(

EDIT: He just got back to me. I'm texting you his number now TV.

Rob Bowman

Just tried calling you Rob but no answer, check your email.

Block 347 looks top by the way, should be a decent view from there considering it's position.

I am a teacher... didn't think I should stop explaining independent probability vs conditional probability to sort my tickets.

The kids would feel cheated and never forgive me :lol:!!

Saw you email and it all looks good!!

Thanks again :)!!

Rob Bowman

Exactly, then teach the kids that there are more important things in the world than education, namely Manchester United.

:lol::lol:

I try... I try!!

I am a Math teacher. Above my door is the big poster of the 99 CL final radio commentray for the last 4 mins. People ask all the time why a United poster is in a Math Classroom and I say see how important sequential order is :D!!

I am so proud of myself for justifying that!!