All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

Moultz

anyone received their Munich Away tickets. Ive been given a number of a guy who is selling 2. Would love to go.

Anyway was wondering if someone could post up a picture of what they look like (cross on name details all that shit if it makes you feel better)

Just wanna make sure im not getting swindled.

I'm always right

anyone received their Munich Away tickets. Ive been given a number of a guy who is selling 2. Would love to go.

Anyway was wondering if someone could post up a picture of what they look like (cross on name details all that shit if it makes you feel better)

Just wanna make sure im not getting swindled.
I'm also selling 2, in the munich end though, very near the united fans. If this guy falls through then send me a pm.

Laphroaig

Hello good people. What are the chances of getting a few tickets to go and see us against Spurs, 24th of April? Could anyone help me out?

I've not held a One United membership this season...

shaydun

Hello good people. What are the chances of getting a few tickets to go and see us against Spurs, 24th of April? Could anyone help me out?

I've not held a One United membership this season...
I've applied but can't make the game. If I get the tickets, you can have them.

Moultz

Doesn't look like im going to be able to go. Anyone looking for Munich Tickets still? I can give you this guys number if anyone is looking. He wants £50 per ticket and he has 2. Dunno if there legit or what.. havent spoke to the guy or anything.

AgainstAllOdds

I spoke to the guy Moultz gave me shay. He said he has two tickets at face. He said he's going to Munich Tuesday morning with O'Neills. I can pick them up for you there and meet you before the game.

Just in-case the guy is not genuine I would advise you not to stop looking as if you find some I will be able to take them off the guy and pass them on to other people anyway.

shaydun

I spoke to the guy Moultz gave me shay. He said he has two tickets at face. He said he's going to Munich Tuesday morning with O'Neills. I can pick them up for you there and meet you before the game.

Just in-case the guy is not genuine I would advise you not to stop looking as if you find some I will be able to take them off the guy and pass them on to other people anyway.
These ones are actually for a guy I know. Would it be possible to get his number from you and I could pass it to my mate? My mate is already in Munich. I owe my mate a favour so I'm gonna give him first choice on these.

Just to say publicly - Talking Vulture and AgainstAllOdds are top fellas, they've gone out of their way to try to sort me out for this game. Kudos to the two of you.

I'm always right

Just got a text back from your mate Shaydun, I'm gonna meet him in Munich on Tuesday and sort him the tickets.

Obviously this means that those 2 tickets in the bayern end are now sold.

When you getting into Munich Shay?

shaydun

Just got a text back from your mate Shaydun, I'm gonna meet him in Munich on Tuesday and sort him the tickets.

Obviously this means that those 2 tickets in the bayern end are now sold.

When you getting into Munich Shay?
That's great. Thanks sharky. Looking unlikely for me to go to Munich now, I am going to Berlin tomorrow and it's quite expensive to get to Munich from Berlin at such short notice. Unless I can find a cheaper way than Deutsche Bahn and Germanwings, I won't make the game now. :(

Quinny1999

I have some spares for the game in Munich if anyone is still looking?? These tickets are in the United End.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Magic United

just got the dreaded email from uefa so if anyone for any strange reason cant go to the Champions League final even if United arent in it and have a couple of spares let me know thanks, I know this is highly unlikely but no harm in asking, I think

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
just got the dreaded email from uefa so if anyone for any strange reason cant go to the Champions League final even if United arent in it and have a couple of spares let me know thanks, I know this is highly unlikely but no harm in asking, I think
You dont ask you dont get eh ;)

beller2000

i have now all but given up hope for a spare chelsea ticket, so....i have a pair available in family stand, one adult and one child for munich home game. 51 quid for the pair if interested. Season cards, will meet after game on saturday and will need you to post them back to me after the Munich game.

beller2000

i have now all but given up hope for a spare chelsea ticket, so....i have a pair available in family stand, one adult and one child for munich home game. 51 quid for the pair if interested. Season cards, will meet after game on saturday and will need you to post them back to me after the Munich game.
Now Gone....

smallred

lads.

i have a spare for chelsea. NEQ, face value, 41 or 43 pounds, what ever it is. it is a paper ticket.

not interested in selling it, like always, i want a swap. anybody have 2 blackburn away and willing to swap this plus cash with me? i assume the blackburn tickets would be about 60odd quid so i would give chelsea ticket plus 20quid for the 2.

i would do a direct swap also or for city/sunderland.

beller2000

lads.

i have a spare for chelsea. NEQ, face value, 41 or 43 pounds, what ever it is. it is a paper ticket.

not interested in selling it, like always, i want a swap. anybody have 2 blackburn away and willing to swap this plus cash with me? i assume the blackburn tickets would be about 60odd quid so i would give chelsea ticket plus 20quid for the 2.

i would do a direct swap also or for city/sunderland.
if you dont get that swap ill bite yer hand off for that spare mate :)

Ole90+3

I know this is probably the most outrageous request ever in this thread. But for any reason CL final ticket holder can't make it then pleeeeease give me a shout! I know it's crazy but ye just never know! I've booked my flights and accommodation for Madrid. I'll be going anyway, even if we don't make the final. Would be great atmosphere in Madrid on the day. It is also my birthday on the day of the final! Would be a the best birthday present ever if we make it and win!

smallred

lads, need advise.

for the stoke game, its also my birthday weekend. theres a gang of us going to go on the lash for the weekend, so going to stay in city center from saturday afternoon for monday aftenoon with the game on sunday. we are thinking of renting an apartment. i know of a few places that do this, in the deansgate and picadilly areas, but am a bit worried that if say 10-15 of us land in at 3am on a sat nite, that security will only allow 4 of us in, which is what the apartment holds..

anybody done this before and/or recommend apartments that we could have bash in, without wrecking the place...

Sylar

First time in south stand :-! Ive never been in that end. Any good? :s