All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

I'm always right

I am looking to buy two tickets to the upcoming Fulham match but am (1) in the USA and (2) not willing to join Manchester United to be in the lottery (green and gold and all that jazz). Anyone have any tips on how to get tickets for upcoming matches from abroad without going through the club? Obviously I would prefer to pay as little as possible for the best possible tickets.

Cheers!
Well then there are only 3 options, get them off someone here, go to a pub like the Tollgate before the game and hope for the best or buy them off touts, although quite why you'd want to pay more money for a game to "make a point" I have no idea, whichever way you buy the ticket the club will still get the money.

K Stand Knut

Chelsea was different in being rearranged, meaning people had tickets and couldn't go, everyone knows when this is.
Nice point but not really relevant considering I sold the tickets before the game was rearranged.

And, I could actually go to the rearranged one. Just not the original one

erickingcantona

Well then there are only 3 options, get them off someone here, go to a pub like the Tollgate before the game and hope for the best or buy them off touts, although quite why you'd want to pay more money for a game to "make a point" I have no idea, whichever way you buy the ticket the club will still get the money.
just trying to avoid giving this regime as much cash as possible. cheers, sharky.

busbysaces

My ST available for sat. WL101 27 quid face value.

Can meet tomoz or post out.

PM me

ashy7

A bit optimistic for those not in the ACS if you ask me
Not really. If we get 40k tickets and we have 50k season ticket holders, not all will apply so chances of getting them even if not in ACS is quite likely.

I opted out of 1 CC game this season, and will be pretty annoyed if I don't get a ticket.

phelans shorts

Not really. If we get 40k tickets and we have 50k season ticket holders, not all will apply so chances of getting them even if not in ACS is quite likely.

I opted out of 1 CC game this season, and will be pretty annoyed if I don't get a ticket.
All will apply, they know that someone would buy the ticket off of them and it's a derby.

ashy7

All will apply, they know that someone would buy the ticket off of them and it's a derby.
There will be people that will not have enough money to apply for tickets. There are also enough people that will not be arsed going through the hassle of buying a ticket on the chance that they may be able to sell it, and there will also be people that forget to apply/just dont want to.

Can't see that many getting chubbed for this with the allocation we will get. 40k is a lot but we shall see.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

I also opted out, I am prepared for the worst but hopefully get a ticket by some means

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
There will be people that will not have enough money to apply for tickets. There are also enough people that will not be arsed going through the hassle of buying a ticket on the chance that they may be able to sell it, and there will also be people that forget to apply/just dont want to.

Can't see that many getting chubbed for this with the allocation we will get. 40k is a lot but we shall see.
Bloody hell mate - loads will get knocked back sadly.

I doubt the allocation will hit 40k for a start.

If you opted out of the ACS you're running a huge risk IMO...