All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Sounds like a top trip to Rangers that Boothy.

It looked just as bad in Marseille. The coaches were setting off to the stadium just after 5pm. What the feck for? It's mental. I can't believe adults allow themselves to be treated like that.

Bread

You'll have zero chance Bread.

At the start of the season, you are required to join the Euro Travel Club from the official website (it's free to join btw) if you don't join that, you're not allowed to apply for any euro away, except the final should we get there.

It's a way of keeping tabs on us (all passport details are kept by the club and they can check if you're a wrong un or owt) but it's also a great way of stopping people touting their tickets when they have no intention of travelling.

The same faces are seen for more or less every Euro away, which is fine by me. It normally makes for a good atmosphere, with the exception of Marseille, which was dire.
ah yer i joined that at the start of the season, just in case!

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Then you could apply for the Chelsea game. But it will go down to credits - people with all 4 will be guaranteed a ticket, same as people with 3.
It's the ones with 1 & 2 credits that will have the squeaky bum. Zero credits will probably mean no chance, but it's still worth applying.

Boothy

Sounds like a top trip to Rangers that Boothy.

It looked just as bad in Marseille. The coaches were setting off to the stadium just after 5pm. What the feck for? It's mental. I can't believe adults allow themselves to be treated like that.
In all fairness, it wasn't too bad at all, just getting to the ground so early was wank.

There were some good lads on the trip though, you may know them to be honest mate.

I saw that in Marseille too, couldn't believe it, but then we thought they were going to try and round up all the United fans so we made a quick exit from the port to find somewhere to eat :D

Bread

Then you could apply for the Chelsea game. But it will go down to credits - people with all 4 will be guaranteed a ticket, same as people with 3.
It's the ones with 1 & 2 credits that will have the squeaky bum. Zero credits will probably mean no chance, but it's still worth applying.
ah yeh, nah just intrested, wont be going to this one! wouldnt be fair if i did get a ticket to be honest.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
There's a lot of conflicting comments going on all over the shop regarding credits. I rang up yesterday to sort something out and enquired about whether the credits were being used as always, the bird I spoke to said they HADN'T been told that they were valid for this and that you only had to have been in the Travel Club before the Knock-out stages.

Yet quite a few on other places have said they've spoke to a few lads who have said its the same as always. Not sure anyone would be surprised if they completely fecked this up.

TV, Marseille was shite inside the ground but the trip as a whole was brilliant. Probably a good few reasons it wasn't as good as usual in the ground mind you.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Half the people don't know what fecking day it is in the ticket office.

I guarantee you'll get a Chelsea if you've done 3/4 of the trips.
This.

I have certain people I ask for in the TO now. If you call up and speak to any random the info you get back is a total lottery!
As always you two are right :D

Just spoke to a lad and it IS down to the loyalty scheme, he said they've had an intake of new staff that haven't been told exactly whats going on.

Although he did admit for the Cup Semi that all their records are on sheets of paper not on computers, so high chances of a feck up there.

phelans shorts

Just spoke to a lad and it IS down to the loyalty scheme, he said they've had an intake of new staff that haven't been told exactly whats going on.

Although he did admit for the Cup Semi that all their records are on sheets of paper not on computers, so high chances of a feck up there.
I have a rather ominous feeling all of a sudden...

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Starkie - Marseille was a good trip (I had a better time in Toulon btw) but inside that stadium, fecking hell - I thought about jacking it in there & then.
An Evertonian mate of mine said to pop over to Toulon, he was out there for the Toulon Tournament a few years ago. We flew out to Lyon, and I had to go via Porto to get back so had a few hours looking round both.

In the ground we were pretty near the front and everyone just seemed to be too fecked to move. Shame (if we get past Chelsea) it looks like a return to Milan .... Again.

Boothy

Is that some sort of sick joke?!

Bread

Paper, brilliant.

K Stand Knut

I don't all this talk about ballots, success and failure. I've applied for both Citeh and Chelsea and really want to go to both. The more I talk about it, the more I convince myself that I will not be successful.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
United v. Chelsea Premier League
Anyone have a good idea if this game will be on the 7th or 8th May??? Need to plan travel etc.
United website states 7th May (tbc) but skysports website only has games scheduled for the 8th at 1.30 and 4pm. No details of games to be shown yet.

Alek M

Da manic one
I'd say a United membership may be the only way to go, as said earlier it allows you to buy off of Viagogo as there is every chance you will be knocked back in your application to United.

Tickets for a European Cup semi final on the black market are going to burn you heavily. You'll be lucky to get any change out of 500 odd quid the pair...and there are some horror stories attached. Tickets not arriving/fakes and no refunds. Don't use them...the mark up is a complete disgrace.
Thanks for the info.
Is that the official ONE membership on the manutd.com Manchester United Official Web Site - Membership Types

On it says you can get PL tickets but does not mention Cl tickets.

K Stand Knut

Can anyone confirm when the Chelsea CL ticket ballot results are out?

Thought it was today but phone line is not telling me anything at the moment

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Can anyone confirm when the Chelsea CL ticket ballot results are out?

Thought it was today but phone line is not telling me anything at the moment
Says today on the website. Nothing showing yet on my booking history. Strange that you could still apply today though....

I reckon they'll start filtering out around 8pm

Sylar

Assume you lot mean away leg?

Also Chelsea prem home game is currently listed as Saturday, 7 May 2011 (15:00). Surely that will be changed and picked up on Tv. Or is it wrong to assume that?

AgainstAllOdds

I'll take them TV. Since you won't be bothered to go and all :p

I've one in the home end. Would love one in ours though :(

Dyslexic Untied

On behalf of a friend of mine I'm looking for tickets to the Chelsea match, 12th of April.

I understand that there is probably not a chance in hell of anyone giving up any spares for that particular match, but I'll give it a go anyway.

PM me if you have anything.

Cheers.