All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

K Stand Knut

How are people getting their results?

I have not had anything online yet and the phone lines won't tell me anything because their automated system is fecking shut for the night

K Stand Knut

eh?

It doesn't "shut".

Call it again, select option 1, and then option 4 to listen to your results.
Yeah, this!!!

I rang twice before (and last night for the Chelsea result).

Tonight it didn't even give me any options before it said 'Our office is now closed. ST holders, members and executive members can blah blah blah by logging on to whatever the website address is

Boothy

Ring ticket line
Press 1
Press 1
Type in Membership Number
Press 1
Presss 4
Press 1.

I've got 4x£40 and 4x£50

K Stand Knut

Ring ticket line
Press 1
Press 1
Type in Membership Number
Press 1
Presss 4
Press 1.

I've got 4x£40 and 4x£50
Cheers mate.

Stated the same bullshit about being closed but I just pressed the buttons anyway and it worked. I'll make a mental note for next time, probably forget about it and have to be reminded of this post in the future.

Anyway, nothing on there yet. Chelsea is my only ballot result apparently.

Boothy

Did you apply for Chelsea or West Ham away?

If not, it might mean that your result isn't out yet

Or even if you didn't, then it might mean you've fecked up and not applied.

Boothy

4 are company ones
4 are our family ones, 2 of which we sell on for FV or even below face for games, or sometimes take people for free.

You should know me better than that, they've been on sale on the other place a few times

RonaldoVII

Did you apply for Chelsea or West Ham away?

If not, it might mean that your result isn't out yet

Or even if you didn't, then it might mean you've fecked up and not applied.
Nah I only applied for the City game. I definitely applied as they sent me a confirmation email :)

phelans shorts

4 are company ones
4 are our family ones, 2 of which we sell on for FV or even below face for games, or sometimes take people for free.

You should know me better than that, they've been on sale on the other place a few times
Come on boothy you should know better thatn to take me making them comments seriously by now!

Boothy

Come on boothy you should know better thatn to take me making them comments seriously by now!
I know mate, sort your spelling out though :D

Just wanted to make sure people didn't think I was a tout

Though I did tout leeds festival :D

K Stand Knut

All of the lads that I applied for when I called up have not got their results available yet.

Not sure if this is a good thing or not but I am seriously hoping to God that they have not fecked up my application when I called up to change my preferences on the ticket price!!!!

Boothy

All of the lads that I applied for when I called up have not got their results available yet.

Not sure if this is a good thing or not but I am seriously hoping to God that they have not fecked up my application when I called up to change my preferences on the ticket price!!!!
Don't worry, I phoned up to change mine too and thought that was why I'd fecked up, but it still came through, they just do it in batches fella

K Stand Knut

Don't worry, I phoned up to change mine too and thought that was why I'd fecked up, but it still came through, they just do it in batches fella
I know. I wouldn't mind if the clocks had not gone forward. It'd be dark and I'd just go to bed. It's still light though so I can't

It's the fecking clocks fault!!!!
:nervous::nervous::nervous:

ashy7

I got my £40 ticket for City.

Edit - I didn't go to the home CC game either, so I reckon most will be alright.

DubaiReds

Got mine - checked on the phone first then on the official website - which also gives seat & row but not which section we are in. Does anyone know which end of the ground we have been allocated? Will it be the same end we got against Villa last season?

K Stand Knut

Some poor fecker is going to get a proper ear bashing tomorrow morning when the ticket office opens!!!

I was chubbed for the Citeh game despite being in the ACS!!!

Can anyone who has got SF tickets but WAS NOT in the ACS let me know either in here or by PM?

RonaldoVII

Some poor fecker is going to get a proper ear bashing tomorrow morning when the ticket office opens!!!

I was chubbed for the Citeh game despite being in the ACS!!!

Can anyone who has got SF tickets but WAS NOT in the ACS let me know either in here or by PM?
Has your result been confirmed?

RonaldoVII

Just got through on the phone and all 3 in my application have been rejected!!!

All 3 are in the ACS as well

Does anyone know what the selection process was? As stupid a question as it might be
Mine was rejected too and I'm in the ACS, although my mate applying with me isn't in the ACS.

RonaldoVII

Are you not absolutely fuming???

I am literally going to go fecking mental at some minimum wage feckwit in the morning.

What was the priority ordering then?
More disappointed, really. We had the whole day planned out as we pretty much expected to be successful. Not had one success in a ballot this season :mad:

K Stand Knut

More disappointed, really. We had the whole day planned out as we pretty much expected to be successful. Not had one success in a ballot this season :mad:
Don't fecking sit back on it mate.

As an ST holder who pays into the ACS, you should be in the first pot of people selected, followed by ST holders not in the ACS then anyone else.

It's a fecking joke and another fecking way that the club feck over the fans who pay out their money week in, week out. I'm fecking furious in case you did not notice.

RonaldoVII

Don't fecking sit back on it mate.

As an ST holder who pays into the ACS, you should be in the first pot of people selected, followed by ST holders not in the ACS then anyone else.

It's a fecking joke and another fecking way that the club feck over the fans who pay out their money week in, week out. I'm fecking furious in case you did not notice.
I'm thinking that mine was rejected because my mate isn't in the ACS, but as that's not the case with yours so you've every right to be pissed off.

I'll be considering opting out next year because I've been rejected in all aways (not applied for all, but half a dozen or so) and now this which makes going to the CC games a bit futile.

ashy7

I'm not going to be able to make the Semi final, so my ticket is for sale.

I'm giving priority to people I have sold to before, but PM if you're interested.

£40

K Stand Knut

Stop moaning K Stand Knut, be happy for the people who got tickets. They are your brethren.
Errr feck off and no.

Yes, I'm happy for the people who got tickets but I'm not going to stop moaning about being taken for a ride by a club who supposedly looks after it's fans. It's a fecking joke

ashy7

I'm not going to be able to make the Semi final, so my ticket is for sale.

I'm giving priority to people I have sold to before, but PM if you're interested.

£40
Sold. Hopefully K Stand Knut is a bit happier.

DubaiReds

You've got every right to be pissed off K Stand. For what its worth I got 3 apps and all got tickets - we are all ACS's