All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
so basically there is a legit reason for all the people who were successful/unsuccessful and all the complaints about the ticketing distribution are unfounded?

as you were then!

oh and Im still after any spare for the FA Cup Semi ...
Not according to alot of people complaining on Red Issue...

Some have missed out.

I'm always right

Haha ok - just going off what he told me.

There not strictly his - just his companies, and he wasn't aware they had been going to cup games.

Not sure why i'd talk out of my arse regarding this :confused:
Ha ha, I said OR he's talking out of his arse, you weren't of course, just misinformed.

Yeah all execs tickets include all cup games pal.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
:nervous::nervous::nervous: Still haven't got word for the home leg yet :nervous::nervous::nervous:
You checked on the official site? I've not had the email from them yet but they're listed in my account history when I log it.
Checked my account - no purchase...doesn't look good.

Then to take the piss viatout has just emailed me to tell me tickets are available at 4pm - feckin useful when they send the email at 4.21pm!

I'm always right

Checked my account - no purchase...doesn't look good.

Then to take the piss viatout has just emailed me to tell me tickets are available at 4pm - feckin useful when they send the email at 4.21pm!
To be honest I don't think any tickets have even been posted on viatout as yet, I checked around 3pm and nothing was up at all.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
How can they go to viatout that quick? Will there not end up being a second ballot before that?

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
To be honest I don't think any tickets have even been posted on viatout as yet, I checked around 3pm and nothing was up at all.
How can they go to viatout that quick? Will there not end up being a second ballot before that?
Yep. Tickets on viagogo must have been released at 4pm as I checked at 4.10 and there was feck all left. Singles are appearing every few minutes and selling in seconds. There's a junior sitting there but I need a jnr and adult or 2 adults :(

I'm always right

Yep. Tickets on viagogo must have been released at 4pm as I checked at 4.10 and there was feck all left. Singles are appearing every few minutes and selling in seconds. There's a junior sitting there but I need a jnr and adult or 2 adults :(
Are you not so good at the speed work? You have you card and details saved right?

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Are you not so good at the speed work? You have you card and details saved right?
Yes and yes. Pretty quick but with the boy need two together so singles are no good.

Got a PM from a newbie - Crack Fox saying the TO have not finished the ballot and will not release full results until tomorrow at 8am.

I'm always right

Yes and yes. Pretty quick but with the boy need two together so singles are no good.

Got a PM from a newbie - Crack Fox saying the TO have not finished the ballot and will do another tomorrow at 8am.
Great name :)

Right then, best of luck for tomorrow. Let me know if you need help check on viatout.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Yeh more than quite a few claiming that's the case...
They are probably talking shit or done the same as KStandKnut before (joint app with people who opted out) - so far I have not come across anyone on full ACS who was rejected and there does seem to be a lucky few who opted out and got tickets as well (not me :()

chana7

LONG SHOT ALERT: Just discovered I'm in London on Saturday, anybody looking to shift a west ham ticket (or two?). Let me know, many huge massive kind regards thanking you.

Devils Advocate

i got my ticket, one application, one ticket.

i think people are running into difficulty adding more than 2 people to an application, the chances of being chubbed are alot more likely IMO.

anybody i know, in the ACS has got sorted.
Alright mate, tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you let me know if you have any spares for any remaining game this season? Either single or two together. Would be appreciated as always. Cheers mate.

Diablodave

Got a PM from a newbie - Crack Fox saying the TO have not finished the ballot and will not release full results until tomorrow at 8am.
I just got 3 tickets for the home leg against Chelsea, now to make plans for the trip over from NI!:D

Boothy

LONG SHOT ALERT: Just discovered I'm in London on Saturday, anybody looking to shift a west ham ticket (or two?). Let me know, many huge massive kind regards thanking you.
-sigh

At least you acknowledge it's a long shot

Although if spares do come up, I'm in need of one

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Is anyone still waiting on results for the Chelsea home leg? I still haven't heard a thing, whereas many seem to have already received their results! Very worried.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Is anyone still waiting on results for the Chelsea home leg? I still haven't heard a thing, whereas many seem to have already received their results! Very worried.
Yes. My account history online shows no purchases - so the outlook looks pretty shit. T/O said the ballot would take almost 24 hours to complete - so I guess they had Paddy Crerand around to draw tickets out of a feckin' big hat! That deadline was 8am this morning so the purchase should be showing by now. United are notoriously slow (if ever) emailing info, unless they want you to buy something of course.

Address all complaints to GCHQ c/o Ticket Office.

I'm always right

Anyone waiting for results, why not call the automated ballot hotline? At least that way you'll know if it tells you "you were NOT successful for the Champions League blah blah blah"?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
My account history showed the tickets yesterday at 13:22, and I've just now got the email from them to confirm the purchase, so I guess emails are going out now.

erickingcantona

I hate to repost on the same issue, but...

I am looking for two tickets to Fulham at OT next weekend. I posted in this forum to ask if anyone had two extras, but didn't get much of a response.

I am looking now for a reputable agency that sells tickets. I'll be in Manchester on Friday and would like to pick them up then.

Any suggestions would be mightily appreciated.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I hate to repost on the same issue, but...

I am looking for two tickets to Fulham at OT next weekend. I posted in this forum to ask if anyone had two extras, but didn't get much of a response.

I am looking now for a reputable agency that sells tickets. I'll be in Manchester on Friday and would like to pick them up then.

Any suggestions would be mightily appreciated.
Go to Old Trafford and ask at the ticket office if buying a discounted "One United Membership" you could purchase 2 tickets at the same time. Last time I checked there were tickets available for members...

Tickets agents/agencies costs are very prohibitive.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
There's availability for Fulham shown on the official website, with tickets in East Tier 2, a very few in South, and North Tier 3, so Sultan's suggestion is your best bet.

erickingcantona

Cheers for the feedback. I am trying to buy a membership, in spite of myself, but the website doesn't appear to want to take my information. Guess I'll call the club, sigh... Is it always this hard to get match tickets?!

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
Cheers for the feedback. I am trying to buy a membership, in spite of myself, but the website doesn't appear to want to take my information. Guess I'll call the club, sigh... Is it always this hard to get match tickets?!
It's nearly always very hard to get match tickets to Manchester United games. One of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you don't have to go through the hassle and worry of attempting to buy tickets on a match to match basis. Have you thought about joining the Manchester United season ticket waiting list?

Red_Jamie

It's nearly always very hard to get match tickets to Manchester United games. One of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you don't have to go through the hassle and worry of attempting to buy tickets on a match to match basis. Have you thought about joining the Manchester United season ticket waiting list?
:lol:

Neo_Mufc

Tickets are easy to get, only a few big games and the run in games like Fulham are a bit trickier. Maybe someone here will sort you out or kindly let you use their membership card.

GCHQ

When you include away games, home games against our rivals and home games during the run-in then it's fair to say that it's very hard to get tickets to around 75% of Manchester United's matches. And if you want a ticket that isn't in one of the least desirable areas of the ground, not up in the gods in North Tier 3 for example, then it's fair to say that it's nearly always very hard to get tickets to any Manchester United game.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
When you include away games, home games against our rivals and home games during the run-in then it's fair to say that it's very hard to get tickets to around 75% of Manchester United's matches. And if you want a ticket that isn't in one of the least desirable areas of the ground, not up in the gods in North Tier 3 for example, then it's fair to say that it's nearly always very hard to get tickets to any Manchester United game.
That's just not true, members can get tickets for most games.

edit: home games obviously.

Devils Advocate

I think he was laughing at the fact you sounded like a robotic advert in the post he quoted. It was almost a parody of the stereotypical GCHQ post.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
You really are a glazer gimp.

How the hell will getting a season ticket guarantee an away ticket?

So that's almost 50% of all games you can forget about. Of the remaining 50% there is only 20% of all home games which are difficult to get match tickets.

YES that's SIX games a season for your £1000+ season ticket investment.

K Stand Knut

You really are a glazer gimp.

How the hell will getting a season ticket guarantee an away ticket?

So that's almost 50% of all games you can forget about. Of the remaining 50% there is only 20% of all home games which are difficult to get match tickets.

YES that's SIX games a season for your £1000+ season ticket investment.
Where did anyone say that?

STs count for shit these days and that is pretty much what the club treat you like

GCHQ

That's just not true, members can get tickets for most games.

edit: home games obviously.
If we don't get past Chelsea then we'll have played a total of 28 home games this season (29 if we reach the semis).

Out of the League home games, the matches against Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, City, Bolton, Everton, Chelsea and Blackpool have sold out at the members ballot stage (or will sell out in the case of the Everton, Chelsea and Blackpool games) and therefore a number of members have been unable to obtain tickets from the club for those games. Ticket availability for the Fulham game was also very limited after the members ballot.

Tickets for the FA Cup home games against Liverpool and Arsenal also sold out in the members ballot. The same is the case for the Chelsea CL home game and availability for the Marseille match was very limited.

So for 13 out of 28 home games (14/29 if we reach the CL semis) it's correct to say that some members who wanted tickets for those games were either definitely unable to obtain a ticket for the game or were left with an extremely limited choice of where to sit.