All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
There's no availability on the website for tonight.

I'm just applying for Marseille and the price bands don't match up with the bloody seating plan, which is making it a pain in the arse to suss out what to put for my preferences :mad:

I'm always right

I'm just applying for Marseille and the price bands don't match up with the bloody seating plan, which is making it a pain in the arse to suss out what to put for my preferences :mad:
Check the price plan for CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCK OUT :smirk:

Joker

Yeah I applied for a Marseille ticket and I found the price bands weird as well.
I probably won't make it anyways.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Don't think they upped the prices, CL knock-out has always been more expensive. Don't quote me on that though.

The link is in my post above.
Yea I meant in comparison to the group stages and league games. Cheers again, sorted it now.

Joker

If anyone can't make it to the home Marseille game, I'd be happy to take your ticket off you :)
I'm 50/50 on weather ill be going and have put in an application. If there will be any tickets on Member sale i'd be happy to sort you out with my brothers account, just send me a PM if you need.

bergen

Author of gayest thread 07/08
Hey everyone! I was wondering, is it possible to get tickets for the FA Cup against Crawley? Turns out I'll be in england anyways, why not make a trip of it...

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hey everyone! I was wondering, is it possible to get tickets for the FA Cup against Crawley? Turns out I'll be in england anyways, why not make a trip of it...
Tickets will be available from the main site - alternatively i'm sure some lads on here will need to get rid so you'll have no worries.

It's nice to see someone from overseas happy to be going to a game - no matter who the opposition.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I have a pair of tickets available for that match - drop me a PM if interested.

RonaldoVII

NW3436 - anyone know what the atmosphere is like? I've a season ticket in E236 but my dad got a ticket in the 2nd ballot for NW3436 but isn't keen on the £51 for the ticket. Is it an executive area? I'm considering swapping my seat for his but the atmosphere in E236 will be pretty good for the City game but I don't want to be with the prawn sandwich eaters who tell me to shut up and sit down, especially if it is an exec area, not that I've been close to one before.

Boothy

Tickets will be available from the main site - alternatively i'm sure some lads on here will need to get rid so you'll have no worries.

It's nice to see someone from overseas happy to be going to a game - no matter who the opposition.
Seconded.

I'm always right

Anybody know if you can have kids "sat on you knee" without a ticket at United.
Thinking of taking my 4 year old to thr FA cup game, as i figure it won't be that busy.
My cousin reckons he does it at city??
Pretty sure 4 is too old. Just call the TO and ask.

At City they probably let you do it until the kid is 15.

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
Might be going to Marseille. **** got any spares? I say might as its not confirmed and will be able to guarantee it in the next couple of days, say by wednesday.
Thanks

T2000

Might be going to Marseille. **** got any spares? I say might as its not confirmed and will be able to guarantee it in the next couple of days, say by wednesday.
Thanks
Tickets for aways are given out with photo id only. Normally passport. They are very strict on it. So unless someone is going to go out to france, get the ticket with their passport and then give it up is going to be highly unlikely.

Joker

Anyone have a membership I can use for City? Trying to get a ticket for my dad off viagogo. Thanks.
Are there any tickets available on there ? I dont really understand that website, i am registered with my membership and so is my brother. If there are any available I would be happy to try and sort you out with my brothers membership as he is not going.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Anyone know the cheapest route from Holyhead to Liverpool? Presuming it'll be train and we'll need to switch a few times.

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
Tickets for aways are given out with photo id only. Normally passport. They are very strict on it. So unless someone is going to go out to france, get the ticket with their passport and then give it up is going to be highly unlikely.
Yeah I know about that. But it doesnt work like that for execs though,right?