All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Bah. I thought the Swansea game would no way be a chub! Furious!

Anyone got a spare for that game? I know it's a long shot looking at it now but thought it'd be piss easy at the time!

stubie

Could someone get me a ticket for the West Brom game in the United end of course? Would be grateful if someone could help me.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
When are they becoming available, mate? I think I'm going to take the plunge next season. I got to a fair few games this campaign but missed a few games I'd like to have gotten to at the same time.
Normally around mid June after current ST holders have had the chance to renew.

ashy7

When are they becoming available, mate? I think I'm going to take the plunge next season. I got to a fair few games this campaign but missed a few games I'd like to have gotten to at the same time.
Sign up to the mailing list for season tickets for a start - then they'll bombard you with info until you buy one. They'll offer them to new people when the renewal deadline date expires - haven't sent packs yet so won't know the dates.

Pablo76

What do you guys think the spare ticket situation is likely to be for the Swansea game?

I know its the last game and all, but v Swansea might detract for some fans, as well as us getting the trophy before hand. Still its going to be difficult I reckon.

I couldn't get to some of the last few games because of Sunday and bloody Monday nights, would like to get to this one, in need of 4 tickets though.

Any help appreciated.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
What do you guys think the spare ticket situation is likely to be for the Swansea game?

I know its the last game and all, but v Swansea might detract for some fans, as well as us getting the trophy before hand. Still its going to be difficult I reckon.

I couldn't get to some of the last few games because of Sunday and bloody Monday nights, would like to get to this one, in need of 4 tickets though.

Any help appreciated.
Trophy presentation will be on this day, and that in mind it's going to be near impossible to get people to part with tickets.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Requesting a spare for a mate, worth a try! Any spares for Swansea, just the one is needed. I'll offer a homegame ticket of your choice next season in return. My seat is located Tier 1 stretty, facevalue price on it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Requesting a spare for a mate, worth a try! Any spares for Swansea, just the one is needed. I'll offer a homegame ticket of your choice next season in return. My seat is located Tier 1 stretty, facevalue price on it.
Good deal that mate, may be able to do it as it's looking likely i have an exam on the day, will PM this week if so.

K Stand Knut

If people have been trying to PM me about the Chelski ticket, I've emptied my PMs now and it is still available for any interested parties

hp88

Deadline is 14th June but it usually takes a couple of weeks to deal with late renewals and seats moves. Sign up on the 'waiting list' and they will give you call in July.

iczster

Ballot open til Monday so expect the results to be out the same day.
Thanks mate, fully expect to get chubbed making it a 100% record through the season :(

By the way whats all this red, silver season ticket holder shit. What are the benefits between levels?

iczster

It's about how long you've been a ST holder. Up to four years is red, and you can't apply for aways on that.
Where are the breakdowns though and also that only applies to new Red ST's if you renew this year you can apply for aways.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It's about how long you've been a ST holder. Up to four years is red, and you can't apply for aways on that.
I think that only kicks in for new ST sign-ups though doesnt it?

:edit: how did I miss icky's post above, I'm half asleep today :lol:

iczster

Red 0-3 - won't be able to apply for aways for new season ticket holders
Silver 4-10
Gold 11-25
Platinum 26+ - will have your name engraved in to seat
Thanks mate but I knew that. I dont think I am explaining myself very well here :lol:

What is the difference between between the tiers. For example I am a silver ticket ST holder with my lad. Do we get any benefits over a Red ST holder? What benefits / perks do the gold ST holders get?

Seems all a bit pointless unless it means something to me.

Liam147

On Probation
Need some help lads.

I applied for two tickets for Swansea on mine and my mate's membership. Luckily (or not so), I got both. I now can't get in touch with him at all. Rung him umpteen times, left messages on facebook (which said that he'd seen). Rang the ticket office to cancel it, and they said he'd need to cancel it, rather than me, despite the fact that I've paid for them both, and they're on my account.

Any way around this?

Liam147

On Probation
Therein lies the issue; I don't have his card to sell on. If I did I would in a flash. He has his card. He has the ticket on that card, which as far as I can tell he has no intention of using or paying for. Really shitty thing to do, especially from a mate.

It'll top it all if I find someone in his seat next Sunday.

hp88

Thanks mate but I knew that. I dont think I am explaining myself very well here :lol:

What is the difference between between the tiers. For example I am a silver ticket ST holder with my lad. Do we get any benefits over a Red ST holder? What benefits / perks do the gold ST holders get?

Seems all a bit pointless unless it means something to me.
I reckon they're making it up as they go. There wasn't any difference between the tiers last season and the only perk this year is having your name on the seat if your in Platinum.
Need some help lads.

I applied for two tickets for Swansea on mine and my mate's membership. Luckily (or not so), I got both. I now can't get in touch with him at all. Rung him umpteen times, left messages on facebook (which said that he'd seen). Rang the ticket office to cancel it, and they said he'd need to cancel it, rather than me, despite the fact that I've paid for them both, and they're on my account.

Any way around this?
Either get them to send out paper tickets out or just call the TO and give your mates details.

Liam147

On Probation
Great idea, I'll do both of them. I've also got a plan to withhold my number and call them as him. The only problem would be if they ask for his postcode, which I don't know.

With the paper tickets, wouldn't they send one to me and one to him though, leaving me in the same situation?

hp88

With away tickets the lead applicant gets all the tickets posted to their address so I would assume it's same for the home games as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.