All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

Thanks man. I thought the same but I'm still a bit worried. Sunday would be perfectly fine for me. Not more than a month till the game's played and still to final schedule's killing me.

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
It's a long shot but I may be bringing a kid up to Manchester for a trial at City so was wondering if there is a spare for tomorrow. Should have asked ages ago but totally forgot and instead relied on Twitter.

Depending how much may pay over FV if needed

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It's a long shot but I may be bringing a kid up to Manchester for a trial at City so was wondering if there is a spare for tomorrow. Should have asked ages ago but totally forgot and instead relied on Twitter.

Depending how much may pay over FV if needed
Not on this site you wont.

PatrickP

I've lost my wallet with my Season Ticket. Along with 4 other people's STs. I'm fecked!!

It's going to cost me a small fortune to replace everything and I bloody hope they sort out paper tickets for tomorrow

hp88

Only 3 games to go after tomorrow so instead of charging you £15 they will probably print off duplicates.

ashy7

I've lost my wallet with my Season Ticket. Along with 4 other people's STs. I'm fecked!!

It's going to cost me a small fortune to replace everything and I bloody hope they sort out paper tickets for tomorrow
Get there early!

99 red balloons

Long shot I know - but can anyone swap an Arsenal ticket for a West Ham?

(Ie, I need Arsenal, I have West Ham)...

Brophs

The One and Only
looking for 3 for the Villa game for a friend if anyone can help. Let me know. Cheers.
Likewise, a mate of mine has been let down for the Villa game, after he and his missus had booked flights etc. If anyone has two going spare I'd appreciate it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The Villa game is unlikely due to the high chance of us winning the title that day. I'm sure most of you are aware, but thought i'd bring the pessimism anyhow.

Brophs

The One and Only
The Villa game is unlikely due to the high chance of us winning the title that day. I'm sure most of you are aware, but thought i'd bring the pessimism anyhow.
Yep. Worth having a cut at it anyway.

hp88

Not a chance, isn't there talk of new season ticket holders waiting five years for aways? How would they sell any?
Yeah, got an email from the ticket office about this, from next new season ticket holders will have to wait 3 years before applying for away.

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
Yeah, got an email from the ticket office about this, from next new season ticket holders will have to wait 3 years before applying for away.
Not much incentive to get one. If you can't apply for aways, I'd go to CL aways and feck the domestic games off.

Maybe this will stop cancelations, but with a non existent waiting list, they'll be hard to sell.

I'm always right

Not much incentive to get one. If you can't apply for aways, I'd go to CL aways and feck the domestic games off.

Maybe this will stop cancelations, but with a non existent waiting list, they'll be hard to sell.
Can't say I agree. I mean, you could apply for aways before but you always had pretty much zero chance of getting them anyway so I doubt "aways" were really a big reason for new ST sales. At least now anyone considering buying a ST will see that their loyalty will be rewarded with a much higher chance of getting away tickets if they keep hold of their ST for a few years.

It's a good step from the club.

hp88

Can't say I agree. I mean, you could apply for aways before but you always had pretty much zero chance of getting them anyway so I doubt "aways" were really a big reason for new ST sales. At least now anyone considering buying a ST will see that their loyalty will be rewarded with a much higher chance of getting away tickets if they keep hold of their ST for a few years.

It's a good step from the club.
We know that the chances of getting an away through the ballot are slim but I think a new season ticket holder don't realise this until they get knocked back a few times in the ballot. I am not really complaining about it as it's a bonus for us but on the financial side of things it's going to effect us.

hp88

Ok guys I got a question. Didnt want to make an own thread for that as it may be a bit of a dumb one.

I'll be going to Old Trafford the first time ever. With my old man. We got tickets for the Chelsea match. Was pretty complicated and expensive to get it all done.
Still got a problem though. We are travelling home Monday at lunchtime already.
The date is still not scheduled yet and well with United having two Monday games now I get a bit nervous.
How much of a chance is there that this game is going to be held on Monday do you think? I will not be able to watch United if it was.
And when will the dates be schedules for 4th May? Thanks in advance guys.
Confirmed as a 4pm KO on Sunday 5th May.

JB7

So I've been chubbed on the membership for tickets to the Arsenal, Liverpool, City, Swansea, Chelsea & Madrid games this season despite actually going to more games than probably 95% of the other members. Brilliant. I hate this current system they operate.

Granted, I got tickets to the Arsenal, Liverpool & City games through other sources but it's not really the point is it? Why don't they have any kind of loyalty system like most other clubs memberships do?

So yeah, anyone with any spares to the Chelsea/Swansea games, as highly unlikely as it is, I'd be very grateful.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.