All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

I cant even link other accounts - its so stupid and annoying. Stupid club with their stupid crappy site.

Ixion

I've managed to get Spurs, Sunderland, Swansea, Palace and Bournemouth. Try the quadrants or tier 3 areas (I get unhelpful errors for the others) and when you're trying to reassign seats to other members be patient and just click once each time and then wait like 5 seconds for the page to refreash.

Sylar

I've managed to get Spurs, Sunderland, Swansea, Palace and Bournemouth. Try the quadrants or tier 3 areas (I get unhelpful errors for the others) and when you're trying to reassign seats to other members be patient and just click once each time and then wait like 5 seconds for the page to refreash.
Which browser you using?

JB7

Got Bournemouth now, had to go for tickets 2 seats apart but surely someone will swap seats and if not it's not exactly a million miles away so shouldn't be too bad.

GlasgowRedz

Finally managed to get 2 tickets together for Spurs, Sunderland, West Ham, Everton, Leicester and Bournemouth.

With the amount ive spent i'd have been better with a season ticket :lol:

Sylar

Ive given up. Useless thing. Ill give them a call later today and see if there are any games with three next to each other.
And agreed @GlasgowRedz probably would have been better getting a ST then selling the games you cant go to lol

tom33

Utter joke. I can get tickets into my basket, but then it gives me an error message that implies that I don't have membership. Spent literally 50 minutes on hold to the ticket office before giving up. Absolutely fuming.

Ixion

Utter joke. I can get tickets into my basket, but then it gives me an error message that implies that I don't have membership. Spent literally 50 minutes on hold to the ticket office before giving up. Absolutely fuming.
I often got to the point where I could pick number of tickets in a section but when adding to the basket it would give me an error about my membership. I had to just keep trying different sections and usually had some look when trying tier 3 or the quadrants (but not always).

littlepeasoup

F**king hell. Managed to get a few tickets, but it was honestly like pulling teeth. Much preferred it when all the season's tickets weren't on sale all at once. That being said, the United site has always been a bit shite.

C'mon Ed. We know you stalk the caf. Sort it out pal.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
So if I wanted to get a ticket for the Liverpool game then how does it work? Do you just apply and when does this happen?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
So if I wanted to get a ticket for the Liverpool game then how does it work? Do you just apply and when does this happen?
You apply a few weeks before the game and you get rejected because there's about a 1/1000 chance you get picked.

Anyoen got any spares? Me and the two lads I was gonna go with this year can't get any tickets. All gone.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
wow, just checked a few of the games...only singles available in any of the blocks!

anyone after a ticket...grab those while you can even get singles!

hp88

You apply a few weeks before the game and you get rejected because there's about a 1/1000 chance you get picked.

Anyoen got any spares? Me and the two lads I was gonna go with this year can't get any tickets. All gone.
Which game you after? Working on the days we play Newcastle and West Ham, that's assuming they stay as 3PM KO on a Saturday.

Sir A1ex

That sounds like the old ballot system? More accurate description now is:

You join a mad, one-morning-only, online scramble to buy a tiny number of tickets for matches some of which are nearly a year away, on a website that basically doesn't work.

Sir A1ex

Anyway, having not been to OT (other than U21 matches) for nearly two years after the experience I had last time, I was planning to try and get some tickets for a match this autumn, but totally missed out on the scramble yesterday (didn't even know the ballot system had changed!).

On the basis of the shit time I had in the NW quad last time, I've long since decided I'm only interested in tickets in the Stretty (or maybe J/K, if it has any atmosphere with this new singing section thing?), and seeing as there are only singles dotted about I'm not paying £40 + £32 membership for one.

So if anybody has any spares in the Stretty - pairs are good, 3 or 4 would be great - I'd be interested. Not too bothered about which match, beyond the obvious preferences... beggars can't be choosers!

PMs on the subject gratefully accepted.

Last edited:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
If anybody could sort me out with some tickets for the Newcastle Home game on August 22nd I would be very grateful - didn't get a chance to buy them when they were released. Have bought off here and sold on here before.

Would be looking for 4 in total but would be happy with pairs. Thanks chaps

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
That sounds like the old ballot system? More accurate description now is:

You join a mad, one-morning-only, online scramble to buy a tiny number of tickets for matches some of which are nearly a year away, on a website that basically doesn't work.
there is still a ballot for the big 4 home games

knave

Hi guys,

Anyone has any advice on how to secure a pair of tickets to the home game vs Liverpool ? That weekend happens to be the first time (and probably my only time) l'll be in the UK in my life.

The VIP package offered are too expensive at £299 per ticket.
How i wish it would be a normal home game instead of one against our bitter rival.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Hi guys,

Anyone has any advice on how to secure a pair of tickets to the home game vs Liverpool ? That weekend happens to be the first time (and probably my only time) l'll be in the UK in my life.

The VIP package offered are too expensive at £299 per ticket.
How i wish it would be a normal home game instead of one against our bitter rival.
Buy membership, put your name in the ballot and hope you get lucky - either that or sell a kidney ;)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
wonder when the tv moves are out...eager to hear so I can plan some stuff!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
well, by process of elimination, United v Tottenham can't be the early kick off on Sat 8th, as sky are showing Leeds v Burnley.

Am hopeful it'll be on the sunday and not the dreaded 5.30 slot.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
it is bloody ridiculous how long they make us wait for this :mad:
it's gonna be a week Friday isn't it...11th july...

meaning just 4 weeks to the first game which is tight!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Is the ticketing part of the website stupidly slow for everyone else?

SammyUnited_83

I can apply for away tickets this year, without getting my hopes up too much, what are the chances?

Cpt Negative

I can apply for away tickets this year, without getting my hopes up too much, what are the chances?
If you apply for every game (inc domestic cups) you may get 1 or 2. I seem to get 2 a season. Last year was Sunderland and Liverpool

Cpt Negative

well, by process of elimination, United v Tottenham can't be the early kick off on Sat 8th, as sky are showing Leeds v Burnley.

Am hopeful it'll be on the sunday and not the dreaded 5.30 slot.
That's some good elimination :)

Does anyone know when we can apply for villa away?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's some good elimination :)

Does anyone know when we can apply for villa away?
probably shouldn't go into forecasting should I.
dam tv stations...move the first 6, but none of the homes off Saturday. grr.

Maccaa

I know if a bit early and the draw hasn't even been made yet but does anyone know what the situation will be with the CL qualifiers? Will Thomas Cook be doing one of the ticket and travel packages for the away leg? Cheers.

Gazza

Trying to get 2 for the opening day match against Spurs, for a friend of mine actually. If anyone has or knows of any spares or has any guidance, I'd be very grateful :)

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
anyone think the liverpool game will be moved to the sunday?
Nope, Sky have booked it for the late Saturday game. Absolutely no chance it will get moved though I can bet on the authorities pushing for it to be.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nope, Sky have booked it for the late Saturday game. Absolutely no chance it will get moved though I can bet on the authorities pushing for it to be.
is a really weird time to have it.

It Is still the biggest rivalry game of the season, even with us 4th and 6th last year.

cacs

that's what I'm worried about. I've tickets for the game and coming back home from australia in september. just dont want to book a flight leaving manchester for dublin on sunday again if its moved to sunday

Momochiru

I'll be visiting England this summer from Aug 9th to 22nd. What are my chances of getting any tickets? I was thinking Villa away might be possible since it's on Friday. The other possibility is the CL playoff, if we are home. I don't get a chance to travel to England very often, so I'd like to use this opportunity to see United. Any suggestions?

hp88

I'll be visiting England this summer from Aug 9th to 22nd. What are my chances of getting any tickets? I was thinking Villa away might be possible since it's on Friday. The other possibility is the CL playoff, if we are home. I don't get a chance to travel to England very often, so I'd like to use this opportunity to see United. Any suggestions?
CL game will probably be the easiest game to go and see as tickets for away games are hard to get hold of regardless of which day the game is being played.

that's what I'm worried about. I've tickets for the game and coming back home from australia in september. just dont want to book a flight leaving manchester for dublin on sunday again if its moved to sunday
Don't think I have ever seen a game get moved once Sky have chosen to air it. Playing Liverpool on Saturday evening sounds like a stupid idea but we played them on weekday night not so long ago, guessing there wasn't move trouble which is why the authorities have allowed another late KO.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I might be able to sort you out with CL qualifier tickets. I'm sure someone will be able to if I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.