All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pretty much guaranteed a ticket if you apply for the final as the allocation is around 30K.
not sure you can apply if you (like me) opted out?
But a few extra midweek aways to have to shift makes it worth risking.

hp88

not sure you can apply if you (like me) opted out?
But a few extra midweek aways to have to shift makes it worth risking.
Yeah, you won't be able to apply, which is why it's easy to get ticket for Wembley. Same goes with the FA CUP games. Haven't heard anyone say their application for Wembley failed.

hp88

Spare for Wednesday night in Stretty, £30.

Sold

Last edited:

adamwest

I have one spare for Arsenal away this weekend. Give me a shout in PM

ralphie88

2 spares for Wolfsburg together in Stretford End lower, £37 each. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Now gone.

Last edited:

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Have two tickets together in NW for the Boro, CSKA Moscow and PSV games if anyone's interested.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
I'm coming back to England over Christmas and plan on visiting Manchester for the day on the 28th December when we host Chelsea. Any chance anyone could sell me a ticket or two? I'd perhaps even take four as it would mean my missus and my mate's could come along as well... Except that's not a priority as it sounds like they'd rather shop while we're at OT anyway.

Thank you.

... Can I also add this would be my first match at Old Trafford? Because it's true... won't someone please make a grown, non-marginalised man's wish come true?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm coming back to England over Christmas and plan on visiting Manchester for the day on the 28th December when we host Chelsea. Any chance anyone could sell me a ticket or two? I'd perhaps even take four as it would mean my missus and my mate's could come along as well... Except that's not a priority as it sounds like they'd rather shop while we're at OT anyway.

Thank you.

... Can I also add this would be my first match at Old Trafford? Because it's true... won't someone please make a grown, non-marginalised man's wish come true?
Optimistic thoughts, optimistic thoughts :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
are the Dec tv games imminent, anyone know?

West Ham at home has to stay on Saturday 5th, due to Tue's return v Wolfsburg on the 8th, but am interested to see how other games come out.
Am hoping Chelsea gets put back to 29th and Swansea gets put back to 3rd, so I can do a mad 4 games in 8 days burst with my two teams.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Trying to access the site for David Beckhams Unicef game on November 14th. Been waiting for an hour and the progress bar is only a quarter in.
Would be nice to take my 3 year old to OT for for the first time as its her birthday that week and then my birthday 2 days later

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
no kidding eh? i'm new to this, are there any websites in particular you could recommend i use?
Go for one of the Thomas Cook sports packages if you really really want a ticket for that game. Will have to pay silly money though

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Am I correct in thinking the ballot results for City at home are out today? Trying to get into the ticket website but having similar difficulties as @TakeMeHome

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
no kidding eh? i'm new to this, are there any websites in particular you could recommend i use?
I dont recommend buying from any of the dodgy tout websites, many people get ripped off - your only official route to getting a ticket is becoming a member and then hoping you get lucky in the ballot. Spare tickets do come up in this thread but Chelsea is one of the most in demand games of the whole season so your chances are low.

Swansea is just a few days later, that would be a better option for you.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I finally got through and got my tickets for the 14th November. You can select the block you want to sit in but seats get allocated automatically.

littlepeasoup

Follow MUFC ticket exchange on Twitter @mufc_tickets

It's more of a last ditch option, and tickets mostly come up on there really close to the day a match is on, but who knows, you might get lucky!

DanNistelrooy

City Home ballot results starting to come through. Waiting an hour to access the ticket website was worth it!

kps88

Been a while since I purchased a ticket through the OUM - if the ticket shows up in my transaction history along with the block, row, seat number etc. does that mean I definitely have the ticket? Reason I ask is because the ticket is showing under the headline "tickets to be purchased", implying they haven't yet been purchased.

JB7

Looks like a chubbing for the City game, wonderful.

Any sp....yeah I won't even bother. :lol:

DanNistelrooy

Been a while since I purchased a ticket through the OUM - if the ticket shows up in my transaction history along with the block, row, seat number etc. does that mean I definitely have the ticket? Reason I ask is because the ticket is showing under the headline "tickets to be purchased", implying they haven't yet been purchased.
Yes it means you have been successful (well I hope anyway, I've just made my travel arrangements!!)

Might just mean they are yet to take payment

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Many tickets left? How much are they?
£30 adults and £10 Juniors

Tickets were available in almost every block (apart from the exec areas) Normally for games like the legends games they close off certain blocks like SAF T3

I'm sure every tom, dick and harry will have access to these not just United fans so expect them to go very quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.