All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Should we beat West Ham (and I know that's a gigantic if) when are we likely to know which day our semi final is. I'm already set to be in London that weekend so it could work out great.
We are the Sunday game,

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Any Europa semi final second leg would be Thur 5th, we have Norwich on Sat 7th, which could then become the Sun 8th, meaning West Ham (10th) would need to then move to the 11th.

Why the heck not just have it on the 11th and confirm it now!

I fear come Thursday this is all unnecessary to bother considering, but does seem odd, They've put the Palace home game on the Wed, when the Villa home could move from Sat to Sun, so why not do the same thing?

mark_a

Does anyone know if Trafford College near the ground is open for parking again? I used to park there when I drove to games, but then it closed for building work. It was a couple of quid cheaper than the cricket ground. I plan on driving tomorrow

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Does anyone know if Trafford College near the ground is open for parking again? I used to park there when I drove to games, but then it closed for building work. It was a couple of quid cheaper than the cricket ground. I plan on driving tomorrow
Is it cheaper than about £3? If not, how about parking at Brooklands metro (free), few quid ticket, and then you're easily in, easily out, and probably a quicker exit from the area?
(probably some equivalent to Brooklands if you're coming in from the other direction, but same sentiments)

JB7

Last 3 tickets for tonight available on the website....

Did they sell out Tier 3 or are they just not opening it?

JB7

Tier 3 sold out
Fair play. How on earth did that sell out before other areas of the ground though, I mean, there were seats in the Stretty still available when that sold out?!

DuncanEd

Fair play. How on earth did that sell out before other areas of the ground though, I mean, there were seats in the Stretty still available when that sold out?!
I was checking the tickets right from the initial two hour wait everyone had to go through up until last night, just checking the odd day or two. The only part of the ground that was solid red was East stand tier 2, but that was due to the away numbers for our own away game not being confirmed. Once Liverpool confirmed that united then confirmed their away allocation and by that time anything in tier 3 that was green / orange was sold out.

Once east stand tier 2 was released (as the scousers werent going to get the east stand like west ham did), it and the quads were green for nearly a full week. Quite embarrassing really.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
I was checking the tickets right from the initial two hour wait everyone had to go through up until last night, just checking the odd day or two. The only part of the ground that was solid red was East stand tier 2, but that was due to the away numbers for our own away game not being confirmed. Once Liverpool confirmed that united then confirmed their away allocation and by that time anything in tier 3 that was green / orange was sold out.

Once east stand tier 2 was released (as the scousers werent going to get the east stand like west ham did), it and the quads were green for nearly a full week. Quite embarrassing really.
Selling out 75k for a midweek cup game is embarrassing?!

Seems like the TO were trying to push membership sales for the initial period by restricting purchases to one per member. As soon as they opened it up to 4 per member this week, the remainder flew out. From a business perspective, they played it perfectly but that's clearly not our concern.

DuncanEd

Selling out 75k for a midweek cup game is embarrassing?!

Seems like the TO were trying to push membership sales for the initial period by restricting purchases to one per member. As soon as they opened it up to 4 per member this week, the remainder flew out. From a business perspective, they played it perfectly but that's clearly not our concern.
Well in my opinion and many others I have spoken with about this it is embarrassing in the sense that it was a crunch game against our historical rivals, usually day trippers all over it but like many games this season it ended up with the 4 tickets with one membership.

They do have a process where it goes from 1 per membership, then 4 tickets with a membership for any game that isn't selling well, eventually if it is that bad it goes on general sale to the public. So I don't think they played anything well it just does that for any game that isn't shifting.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Well in my opinion and many others I have spoken with about this it is embarrassing in the sense that it was a crunch game against our historical rivals, usually day trippers all over it but like many games this season it ended up with the 4 tickets with one membership.

They do have a process where it goes from 1 per membership, then 4 tickets with a membership for any game that isn't selling well, eventually if it is that bad it goes on general sale to the public. So I don't think they played anything well it just does that for any game that isn't shifting.
Yeah I know what you mean. I guess it was because it's the Europa League - I'm sure the tickets would have been hot property if it was the CL!

DuncanEd

Yeah I know what you mean. I guess it was because it's the Europa League - I'm sure the tickets would have been hot property if it was the CL!
Yeah exactly!

Although having said that, I am almost certain 1 or 2 of the champions league games this season went to general sale. I have a feeling it was CSKA was one of them I might well be wrong but I cant be arsed to check :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
presumed they would have sorted the date for the West Ham replay today, as we were nice enough to get knocked out of the Europa and clear some possible dates!

Kazi

Pumped up the membership numbers using the Liverpool game, now they've brought in auto-renewal

DuncanEd

presumed they would have sorted the date for the West Ham replay today, as we were nice enough to get knocked out of the Europa and clear some possible dates!
FA Cup replay at Upton Park 6th April 7pm kick off.

DuncanEd

Our allocation is over 1K lower than Liverpool and 350 short of the MINIMUM allocation that should be given by West Ham.

The reason?

West Ham, Newham council, Police and SGSA decided this without inviting a rep from United to fight our corner at a Safety meeting.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Two tickets together for United vs Aston Villa on 16th of April and vs. Palace on the 20th.

Will offer below FV if you take them for both games.

PM me if interested. Ta

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Anyone have a west ham away section ticket for fa cup replay

Happy to pay competitive price Pls pm me.

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Also looking for an away end ticket for spurs game on 10th April. Pls pm me

DuncanEd

Thought it was announced as 13th April?
You quoted a post from middle of march before UEFA stepped in at the last minute. West Ham even had a press release on their website with the details of the 6th.

It is now 13th April at 7pm yes

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You quoted a post from middle of march before UEFA stepped in at the last minute. West Ham even had a press release on their website with the details of the 6th.

It is now 13th April at 7pm yes
No worries! Thanks for confirming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.