All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

robinrooney

Last season the success rate would have probably been less than 25% for the same fixture so it's definitely made a difference. I do like that they publish the figures for a bit of transparency...

I was always under the impression that if you applied for the two tickets under the one application then you'd either get both or none in a ballot. I am pretty sure that is the case.
That is correct. We always apply for 3 together. We did try applying individually for a while but realised it made not much difference to the success rate.

3Crowns

I will try again - without a any attempt at humour.

I was predictably unsuccessful in the ballot for the Liverpool game and am of course desperate to go.

Please let me know if you have a ticket available.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I will try again - without a any attempt at humour.

I was predictably unsuccessful in the ballot for the Liverpool game and am of course desperate to go.

Please let me know if you have a ticket available.
Is this the famous Scouse wit?

Can someone ban this lad please, bang out of order.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If your mate gets a letter telling him to collect, or if he was successful for Leicester, he has to pick it up with ID. If he does not (no show) or cancels he will have to collect every ticket for 12 months with ID. That is the risk your taking applying for each away in his name. Surely he would help you out if he had to pickup up as a one off?

You cannot change the name without losing the years it will (should) go back to red. Not everyone at the ticket office might be aware of that though so no harm in trying.
Ta, to you and @hp88 . I know between you you'll have the answers to most things.

My questions were only "what if", as what I do tends to work ok for now. Probably adds too much complexity having to buy/account for the extra cup midweekers at this stage anyway, let alone having to liaise with my very much "silent" partner season ticket holder mate, who is merely a name on a ticket really.

LungiDevil

I am looking for a ticket the St.Etienne game at St.Etienne. I am based in Paris and don't want to miss this game. Not being a regular to the games, the only tickets I can find on sites like viagogo are with the home fans and I don't want to sit quietly during the game.

I know it is a long shot, but if anyone has an extra or a way to get me a ticket that would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know.

jojose

Does anybody know when the next round of televised fixtures will be announced? Have things on in March and hoping not to miss any games

I am looking for a ticket the St.Etienne game at St.Etienne. I am based in Paris and don't want to miss this game. Not being a regular to the games, the only tickets I can find on sites like viagogo are with the home fans and I don't want to sit quietly during the game.

I know it is a long shot, but if anyone has an extra or a way to get me a ticket that would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know.
It's almost impossible to sort a Euro away ticket due to the regulations in place for ticket collections.

ZupZup

Anybody have any idea what the allocation will be like for St.Etienne away?

Jarman

I have 2 tickets available for February's games, hull, Watford and Saint-Etienne. Tickets are in the singing section so will be standing for the whole game. FV so £240 in total. Must take all tickets as don't want to mess around with postage to different people.

robinrooney

I have for together in Stretty upper W3106 for the Hull EFL cup game. Below face value, PM me

Edit: SOLD

Last edited:

Macern

Pee pee pants
Thinking of going to one of the home games in march or april. Do I have to pay for a membership in order to buy tickets? Would be decent if anyone here would be interested in selling me 3 tickets :)

Skills

Snitch
If anyone can get me 4 for the Wigan FA Cup game it would be great. I can take more if available

H10

Huseyin 10
I would be interested in any 2/3 tickets together for any home game on Saturday/Sunday (Not just this week) - for face value. Do contact me if you have spares!

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Single for Wigan if anyone wants it :lol:
Can I reserve until I check transport when the game time is confirmed?

Don't have much opportunity to get up to see us before the end of the season and having seen us draw twice and scrape past Zorya in the three games I have made it to, I'd like to see us hammer someone. :lol:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Can I reserve until I check transport when the game time is confirmed?

Don't have much opportunity to get up to see us before the end of the season and having seen us draw twice and scrape past Zorya in the three games I have made it to, I'd like to see us hammer someone. :lol:
Yes thats fine :lol:

I wont offer it around at work then. Hopefully Wigan wont bring about 30 fans with them and will get East stand upper so I can get a paper ticket. Will save you from posting my season ticket card back :)

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I have a pair available for Wigan in the cup. FV. PM me if any interest...thanks!

Edit: sold

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'll have spares for Wigan in the North Stand. It's pretty much guaranteed to be on the Sunday I believe. PM me if you need any.
Thought that too, until seeing Wigan play the Tuesday then televised Friday after too! So will they make them play twice in 3, or us?