All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

LooseCannon

I've got my pair in W3103 row 3 available for Wigan, Hull, Watford and St Etienne. Would prefer to sell to one buyer as games are close together but PM me for details for any game.

Last edited:

Wayne's World

Anyone have two tickets, possibly even 4 (Highly unlikely for anyone 4 but just checking? for the Bournemouth game on March 4th? Heading over with a couple of lads and been trying everywhere for tickets but no luck so far...

Cheers for any help and PM for details :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sunday early kick off seems fairest - we get about 2 and half days rest from our previous game and they get about the same for their next game.
Sunday would be ideal for shifting sake!

I was forgetting how tiny Wigan's support is though. By the look of the payment email, East 2 won't get moved for this game, so it's on the cards.
Annoying, the paper tickets are less hassle!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Sunday would be ideal for shifting sake!

I was forgetting how tiny Wigan's support is though. By the look of the payment email, East 2 won't get moved for this game, so it's on the cards.
Annoying, the paper tickets are less hassle!
Yup, extra headache with Hull at home on the following Wednesday.

Have to take your hat off to United the way they have us by the balls - must buy all home FA Cup games regardless of which date is it and whether you can make it, and then will proceed to ban you for 3 years if they find out you passed it on for face value. :wenger:

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Expecting the FA Cup TV games to be imminently announced, as over on Wycombe forums we've been told we're NOT one of the games (to strange surprise, as after all we are a piddly 4th tier away at Spurs!! Which by all sensible conclusions should be a spanking!)

But anyway, presume United will be tv, only question, day/time!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yup, extra headache with Hull at home on the following Wednesday.

Have to take your hat off to United the way they have us by the balls - must buy all home FA Cup games regardless of which date is it and whether you can make it, and then will proceed to ban you for 3 years if they find out you passed it on for face value. :wenger:
I wonder what percentage of fans have done just that at least once over a season.
90%?

NextSeason

I wonder what percentage of fans have done just that at least once over a season.
90%?
Probably around that, maybe even more.

I doubt there's many that can make every game and many that can afford to give away the tickets they aren't using as a gift for free.

Of course it suits United to catch people out as they will resell the seat for the rest of the season with no refund to the original holder.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Probably around that, maybe even more.

I doubt there's many that can make every game and many that can afford to give away the tickets they aren't using as a gift for free.

Of course it suits United to catch people out as they will resell the seat for the rest of the season with no refund to the original holder.
I suppose, in fairness, before 3 years ago, it was a much greater risk, as you technically had to be the name on the ticket, or could be refused!
At least the "you can lend to a mate" option took that risk away

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Single for Wigan (already mentioned above) and Hull in the league on weds 1st Feb available. Cannot get a day off work on the 1st :|
Would like to shift together.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Wigan game confirmed for Sunday 29th Jan @ 4pm. Currently not going to be shown on TV unless Bolton lose their third-round replay on Tuesday vs Palace. In that case, we will be shown instead of Palace vs City.

NextSeason

Wigan game confirmed for Sunday 29th Jan @ 4pm. Currently not going to be shown on TV unless Bolton lose their third-round replay on Tuesday vs Palace. In that case, we will be shown instead of Palace vs City.
Guessing you got that from somewhere else, but that's been creatively worded. So basically we will be on TV unless Bolton beat Palace. :lol:

@H10

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Cheers. TV companies are being put under pressure to stop showing the "big teams" for the FA Cup but it's just an easy way for them to get bigger viewing figures.
They've actually changed the wording of it now. Originally, it did say what I mentioned that If Bolton lose they will show us. Now it says they will decide after the replays :lol:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Any pubs near the ground that show will show the City game before our game on Sunday? I usually go to Sam Platts but can't recall seeing screens

ZupZup

Any pubs near the ground that show will show the City game before our game on Sunday? I usually go to Sam Platts but can't recall seeing screens
They normally show the football in the OTSC bar which is downstairs in Hotel Football... could be an option.

Robin

Morgan's bar, used to be the Servicemans club on Talbot road just up from the cricket ground has about 4 screens , sells a good pie and cheap beer, also the Tollgate has a couple of screens.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
Cheers. TV companies are being put under pressure to stop showing the "big teams" for the FA Cup but it's just an easy way for them to get bigger viewing figures.
Yeah, there was a report on the Daily Mail online recently stating that the last time United played an FA Cup game that wasn't live on the TV was the drawn game against Exeter in January 2005.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Yes thats fine :lol:

I wont offer it around at work then. Hopefully Wigan wont bring about 30 fans with them and will get East stand upper so I can get a paper ticket. Will save you from posting my season ticket card back :)
Completely forgot about this. I have a ticket now, sorry mate.

faipdeooiad

Supports
Mata For Powell
Anyone got 4 tickets to shift for St. Etienne at home?

I've got someone looking but I've sold mine. Could get them from the club for him but I'm sure someone in here will be looking to sell.

@Regulus Arcturus Black @robinrooney @hp88
Mine will be available for it - single in J stand. I appreciate you may want 4 together, but let me know if a single is any use.

**SOLD**

Last edited:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Single for Wigan (already mentioned above) and Hull in the league on weds 1st Feb available. Cannot get a day off work on the 1st :|
Would like to shift together.
Still available if anyone's interested. I've offered over on twitter aswell but would prefer it if some caftard took them off me :)

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I'm from India, but might get invited to a conference in Manchester in early August. Is there a possibility of me getting opening day tickets for the 2017/18 season?

NextSeason

I'm from India, but might get invited to a conference in Manchester in early August. Is there a possibility of me getting opening day tickets for the 2017/18 season?
Yes. You'll likely be able to pick up a ticket for face value cost as long as we aren't playing one of the big teams. In that case, you'd either have to be very lucky to get one for face value or pay over for a ticket.

Gandalf Greyhame

Scout
Yes. You'll likely be able to pick up a ticket for face value cost as long as we aren't playing one of the big teams. In that case, you'd either have to be very lucky to get one for face value or pay over for a ticket.
Face value would about 50pounds max, right? Suppose we're facing a big team, how high can the prices go?
Thanks.

Edit: Any idea as to when the opening day fixture will tentatively be?

NextSeason

Face value would about 50pounds max, right? Suppose we're facing a big team, how high can the prices go?
Thanks.
Yeah about £30-£50 face value prices depending on the seat.

For the Liverpool game just gone, I know people that were struggling to find tickets with a budget of £200 but that's Liverpool. In August, some people are on holiday so there are usually more tickets around. Will obviously be a lot easier to assess in the summer once the fixtures are done.

Gandalf Greyhame

Scout
Yeah about £30-£50 face value prices depending on the seat.

For the Liverpool game just gone, I know people that were struggling to find tickets with a budget of £200 but that's Liverpool. In August, some people are on holiday so there are usually more tickets around. Will obviously be a lot easier to assess in the summer once the fixtures are done.
Hmm, I'll assume it's Liverpool opening day of the season, and be prepared for 250, then. ;)
Thanks a ton!

Sylar

Hmm, I'll assume it's Liverpool opening day of the season, and be prepared for 250, then. ;)
Thanks a ton!
It will be very surprising if we get one of the big four / five as opposition. It seems the last time we got that was Chelsea away in Joses first season at Chelsea which I think was 05.
Also hope we dont get somebody like an everton and they make it a Monday night football game :D