All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Andy_Cole

A long shot but after a pair for Liverpool. Done a few favours here by giving tickets I don't need to sell. Would be highly appreciative if someone can help! :)

clarkydaz

single season card available for Reading. Stretford End, block 203. Cant make early kick off due to work. PM me. £35

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
hey folks. hoping to go to my first united match at old trafford against watford on 11th february. looking for a pair of tickets... any chance anyone could point me in the right direction?

cheers

3Crowns

Any chance for a ticket for Liverpool?

I am very flexible as I live reasonably near the stadium and would be available at short notice (he says with hope in his heart).

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Can anyone answer a question for me? I recently joined a supporters club and applied for a ticket for the Liverpool game. They have assured me I have been successful and that my membership card will serve as my ticket. I am aware that's how it works but do I not get some sort of confirmation from the club to say I'm allocated? Would just be nice to hear from them and not just my local supporters club!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Can anyone answer a question for me? I recently joined a supporters club and applied for a ticket for the Liverpool game. They have assured me I have been successful and that my membership card will serve as my ticket. I am aware that's how it works but do I not get some sort of confirmation from the club to say I'm allocated? Would just be nice to hear from them and not just my local supporters club!
You can log in to the ticketing site and check your purchasing history against that membership card (go to manage account, account history). Or if you've not set up the online part, you can also ring up the ticket office with your membership number to check. You should have received an email/text to tell you what your seats are etc.

Rajma

Have a pair for Leicester away that I'm looking to swap for a pair for Liverpool home. (+ cash difference of course).

Any takers?
If you don't find anyone to swap your tickets with, I would happily take one away ticket of you if the reason for you wanting to swap around is that you can't make it.

If you don't find anyone to swap your tickets with, I would happily take one away ticket of you if the reason for you wanting to swap around is that you can't make it.
How nice of you :)

Sorry pal but I'm offering as I have a mate who is desperate for a pair for Liverpool, so if I can't help him out then I'll be going myself.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

You can log in to the ticketing site and check your purchasing history against that membership card (go to manage account, account history). Or if you've not set up the online part, you can also ring up the ticket office with your membership number to check. You should have received an email/text to tell you what your seats are etc.
Cheers mate. I rang them and they said they didn't have anything under my membership number. Panic stations straight away! But then I contacted the supporters club and it turns out I'm using someone's season ticket so panic over! :D

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Two available for Reading. FV is 40/each. Will sell below FV.

PM if interested.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I have a single on my season ticket card for Hull in the league on 1st Feb if anyone wants it. I cannot get a day off work.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Anyone here know how executive guests work? Can I be placed on an executive's guest list if I want a European away ticket?

ZupZup

Have a pair for Leicester away that I'm looking to swap for a pair for Liverpool home. (+ cash difference of course).

Any takers?
Apparently everyone who got a ticket to Leicester in the ballot has to collect so swapping may prove tricky!

Reckon there may be a fair few returns for this one if that is the case...

hp88

Apparently everyone who got a ticket to Leicester in the ballot has to collect so swapping may prove tricky!

Reckon there may be a fair few returns for this one if that is the case...
30% of supporters haven't bothered to turn up when asked to pick their ticket this season.
A random ballot has taken place and we are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. The cost of your ticket is £30 and has been charged to the card details provided in the original application.

A total of 6,920 tickets were applied for, but we only received an allocation of 3,271 tickets from Leicester City (which is 271 tickets more than we are entitled to).

82% of these tickets have been allocated to Season Ticket holders and 11% have been allocated to Executive Club Members. Application success rates were as follows:

• Season Ticket holders in the Loyalty Pot received 20% of available tickets and their success rate = 85%
  • Other eligible Season Ticket holders received 68% of available tickets and their success rate = 42%
  • Executive Club Members received 12% of available tickets and their success rate = 42%
Ticket Collection Information

As you may be aware, we are undertaking domestic away game validations with the primary objective of getting back to receiving full ticket allocations at as many away games as possible.

To help achieve that, we need to demonstrate to clubs that we have stopped the very small minority of fans that have previously caused trouble at away grounds from receiving tickets, and ensure that the people allocated tickets are actually the supporters using them (it is our understanding that this minority did not obtain tickets directly through the Club).

With this in mind, and as agreed in the Fans' Forum, we have implemented a number of ticket checks / validations over the past few seasons for away games. Despite having validated just c3k Season Tickets since we began the process in 2013/14 (mainly due to the lack of suitable locations for collections at / near away grounds), these validation exercises are showing positive signs of working:
  • Post-match observations from the Police and stewards have pointed to improved fan behaviour at away matches
  • We negotiated the full allocation for West Ham (for the first time since 2009)
  • Additionally, Hull City have allocated more tickets to us for the EFL Cup semi-final than we are entitled to (historically they have reduced our allocation)
Therefore we will now start to apply pressure on other clubs to increase our allocation, as well as making representations to the Premier League to contest any ongoing / further reductions. However, we kindly request that fans help self-police at away games, to ensure that gangways are kept clear which will undoubtedly help our cause.

To facilitate the validation process, after a lot of planning we have managed to secure a suitable location for the Leicester City game, and will be inviting all successful applicants to collect their ticket in Leicester on the day of the game.

You will only be able to collect your own ticket in Leicester, with your passport or driving license as proof of identification. Additional details of the specific collection point location, and opening times, will be posted to each registered ticket holder, along with a ticket exchange voucher in the next couple of weeks.

If you are unable to collect your match ticket as requested, please contact us on 0161 868 8000 to cancel your ticket by 5pm on Sunday 8th January. Please note, around 30% of people who have been asked to collect their ticket this season haven't done so. If you cancel your ticket or fail to collect, you will be required to collect any allocated tickets to future away games for a 12-month period.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Those success rates look fairly good don't they. 42% for season ticket holders. And you can only see that going up due to the steps the club are taking now.
ie only apply for a game you personally will go to.

One question, I heard last season of a fan who had 2 season tickets in his own name, missing out on a second FA Cup semi ticket (I believe that was the gist).
In that scenario, if you apply for two under your two tickets, would you be able to get both?

ZupZup

Those success rates look fairly good don't they. 42% for season ticket holders. And you can only see that going up due to the steps the club are taking now.
ie only apply for a game you personally will go to.

One question, I heard last season of a fan who had 2 season tickets in his own name, missing out on a second FA Cup semi ticket (I believe that was the gist).
In that scenario, if you apply for two under your two tickets, would you be able to get both?
Last season the success rate would have probably been less than 25% for the same fixture so it's definitely made a difference. I do like that they publish the figures for a bit of transparency...

I was always under the impression that if you applied for the two tickets under the one application then you'd either get both or none in a ballot. I am pretty sure that is the case.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Last season the success rate would have probably been less than 25% for the same fixture so it's definitely made a difference. I do like that they publish the figures for a bit of transparency...

I was always under the impression that if you applied for the two tickets under the one application then you'd either get both or none in a ballot. I am pretty sure that is the case.
It's the picking them up bit i'm wondering about.

As it stands, I opt out of the extra cups, so am ruled out of applying for aways.

My second season ticket is in a mate's name who lives 100miles from me, so it'd be quite difficult to arrange aways. It's hard enough to get him there for a home game!

ps another question. can you change the name on a second season ticket without losing that person's years logged?
Must arise fairly often if an aging relative dies and the family keep the tickets on. Anyone know for sure?

hp88

It's the picking them up bit i'm wondering about.

As it stands, I opt out of the extra cups, so am ruled out of applying for aways.

My second season ticket is in a mate's name who lives 100miles from me, so it'd be quite difficult to arrange aways. It's hard enough to get him there for a home game!

ps another question. can you change the name on a second season ticket without losing that person's years logged?
Must arise fairly often if an aging relative dies and the family keep the tickets on. Anyone know for sure?
There was an "amnesty" a couple of years ago were the club were allowing people to transfer tickets into their name if the holder had passed away, not sure if it's still the case. Guessing there's a few in the loyalty pot who are no longer with us.

Ady87

Okay so I know there are a couple of pairs available for Reading in here but strangely I'm after 3 together. What would be the most likely way to achieve this? Seated anywhere.

Want to go with two first timers and they won't want to sit alone and I don't fancy missing out on their first experience.

DuncanEd

Anyone here know how executive guests work? Can I be placed on an executive's guest list if I want a European away ticket?
I've held executive tickets for several seasons and I have never heard of an executive guest list, maybe I have the cheaper seats :lol:

What you may be referring is that an exec can leave home tickets in your name to be picked up at ticket office.

They can also put euro aways in someones name within 48 hours of the ballot finishing (assuming they got one in the ballot).

You will need to check if the named person needs euro away credits or not. I have never needed or used this service so I am not sure. 0161 868 8000 option 2 then 4 for exec team they will tell you in a few seconds how it works.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
There are still a load of Hull LC on general sale. Annoyed I've been moved to a quiet part of the ground for it. Got my paper tickets today if anyone is in the same boat.

DuncanEd

You can apply for up to six season tickets in one application and you will get either 6 or none.

DuncanEd

My second season ticket is in a mate's name who lives 100miles from me, so it'd be quite difficult to arrange aways.

If your mate gets a letter telling him to collect, or if he was successful for Leicester, he has to pick it up with ID. If he does not (no show) or cancels he will have to collect every ticket for 12 months with ID. That is the risk your taking applying for each away in his name. Surely he would help you out if he had to pickup up as a one off?

You cannot change the name without losing the years it will (should) go back to red. Not everyone at the ticket office might be aware of that though so no harm in trying.

DuncanEd

Any chance for a ticket for Liverpool?

I am very flexible as I live reasonably near the stadium and would be available at short notice (he says with hope in his heart).
with hope in his heart

Was this on purpose? Are you a dipper in disguise?

Last edited:

3Crowns

with hope in his heart

Was this on purpose? Are you a dipper in disguise?
Seriously - what is that supposed to mean? I will accept that it may be a poor attempt at a silly quip on my part but I don't need this sort of rubbish.

That was uncalled for. Especially in this thread. I have been a member of the forum for 11 years and have done plenty of tickets exchanges on here without any issues.

Last edited:

Ady87

Seriously - what is that supposed to mean? I will accept that it may be a poor attempt at a silly quip on my part but I don't need this sort of rubbish.

That was uncalled for. Especially in this thread. I have been a member of the forum for 11 years and have done plenty of tickets exchanges on here without any issues.
Standard dipper overreaction. ;)