All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

markelphick

I'm waiting to hear about the Arsenal tickets, I'm sure they said it'd be the 6th April when we find out if successful, do they email or text either way to let you know?

Red00012

I'm waiting to hear about the Arsenal tickets, I'm sure they said it'd be the 6th April when we find out if successful, do they email or text either way to let you know?
I usually get a text but I’ve a mate who gets nothing. You can check online through account history on the web site anyway. It will show up there.

redchamp

Ballot results starting to filter through - I have mine in the singing section it seems (judging by the £65 they took) :drool:

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Oooh, nice. I'll have an eye out.

Is the criteria cup games?

rotherham_red

Got my ticket for the Semi too, cost £30 which is somewhat reasonable though I would not have minded paying the premium for the singing section

Slops

How are you finding out?

On a side-side note, I've just seen my custom title FFS :lol:

JonSlu

How are you finding out?

On a side-side note, I've just seen my custom title FFS :lol:
I've got two in the singing section, £65 each.

I went onto my online account and looked at account history. Usually for all away games it shows up online either in Account History or under My Tickets hours before you get a text/email or robot on the phone can tell you.

zed17

Any idea how to check which block for Wembley? I can only see row and seat number.

JonSlu

Any idea how to check which block for Wembley? I can only see row and seat number.
I think once you've received your email saying you were successful the ticket office might be able to tell you. Otherwise you just have to wait until the ticket comes in the post.

The £30 option will be top tier in one of the corners. Singing section (£65) is usually bottom tier behind the goal. Most expensive ones will likely be nearer the halfway line.

redchamp

oldhand

Found this which helps:
http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-pla...ondon/wembley-stadium-london-seating-plan.htm

I had singing section as first pref but they’ve put us in Cat 1. Forking our a lot for this semi it seems!
I had singing section and have applied for every away this season including Moscow and other euros, so according to that should have been in the centre behind goal but it seems because i'm an exec been dumped in either 129 or 140 by my seat numbers, at least 100 seats away from most away fans in 133/4

Slops

Ace. Got them. Don't know where, but £45 a pop.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Checked my account history and it looks like I got 1! I opted for the singing section but I got a £30 ticket but I'm not complaining :)

Now just hope work don't call me in on that weekend :|

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Checked my account history and it looks like I got 1! I opted for the singing section but I got a £30 ticket but I'm not complaining :)

Now just hope work don't call me in on that weekend :|
*waves*

Just incase work do call you in. Although, I assume I'd need a season ticket, but worth a try :lol:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
fecking furious. Called up to request change to £30 and £45 tiers in ballot a week ago. Been given a £65 ticket instead (presumably in singing section).

Yeah I’ll be cancelling, but been told to call back on Monday to see if there is any availability to swap.

Last edited:

saivet

I'll be willing to take any tickets for the FA Cup semi final too.

If you believe in omens, I attended the last FA Cup semi final we were in against Everton..

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
fecking furious. Called up to request change to £30 and £45 tiers in ballot a week ago. Been given a £65 ticket instead (presumably in singing section).

Yeah I’ll be cancelling, but been told to call back on Monday to see if there is any availability to swap.
do you have a pair in the Singing Section?

I might be able to swap you a pair of £45 tickets and pay the difference

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Just a single. Missus couldn’t be bothered with the cost and travel.

hp88

Rood, which block are yours in. I have got three in the singing section, but looking at the price make's me think twice about going. It's ridiculous, I paid half of that a couple of months go for the league game.

hp88

You have got to cancel the ticket by 28th though.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
You have got to cancel the ticket by 28th though.
I asked explictly on the phone today and was told that I should call to swap on Monday or can cancel then.

This has been shit by the club and FA:
  • Tentative prices announced based on last year’s semi and ballots opened. I apply for singing section at £40 and £30 section.
  • Prices changed without informing those already applied from 60/50/40/30 to 80/65/45/30, with the singing section even moved from 3rd most expensive to 2nd dearest, going from an approx £40 to definite £65 (in a usually cheap, shit seat low down behind a goal). I call club to inform them of £30 and £45 being my one and two preferences with £65 singing section being unaffordable.
  • Club make an admin error on my ballot meaning I end up in £65 singing section despite £30 and £40 sections being my revised 1st and 2nd preference
  • Club unable to assist with any seat move, somewhat acknowledge previous phone call with my revised preferences, but wipe hands of any real culpability.
  • Club offer refund, or suggest I wait until Monday to call back to see if returns can faciliate a seat move.

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I just got an email from the club to confirm £65 ticket with cancellations due by Saturday. I’m gonna call and double check I have singing section ticket, if so, does anyone who has a £30 ticket want to swap for that plus the difference?

redchamp

I had singing section and have applied for every away this season including Moscow and other euros, so according to that should have been in the centre behind goal but it seems because i'm an exec been dumped in either 129 or 140 by my seat numbers, at least 100 seats away from most away fans in 133/4
Second that, have also been dumped in 129, miles away from centre. They're really making a strong case for me to cancel my Exec (the original motivation for which was a better chance of success at aways, which has barely been the case this season looking at average % success rates for standards vs execs)

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Rood, which block are yours in. I have got three in the singing section, but looking at the price make's me think twice about going. It's ridiculous, I paid half of that a couple of months go for the league game.
No idea what block, just shows row and seat in my online account

TBH my mate with the other ticket doesnt seem keen on paying more

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone with full credits apply but not get tickets?
Anyone who opted out of the league cup get a ticket?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I opted out of LC. Had 6 credits. I got a category 4 ticket
For this one, you suspect that the vast majority who wanted to get a ticket will have got one.

Wonder what the odds for any final will be like. Let's get there first though!

Decade long lurker

For this one, you suspect that the vast majority who wanted to get a ticket will have got one.

The price of cat 1 and 2 and the fact that it doesn’t count as a credit towards a potential final ticket probably put a lot off applying.

oldhand

Everyone got one bar 32 who will get with cancellations for sure, Final no chance, most will go to people on full credits with not many left

Stu1975

I got a ticket for the semi,I hadn't expected one and had just booked a week in Spain but I'm leaving a day early,needed to book two extra flights but I ain't missing the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rood