All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
Rang the office this morning, my ticket "may not arrive in time" so I have to pick up at Wembley now. I ordered it last Friday, so no idea what took so long for them to post it...
I bought 4 yesterday and they were delivered to a neighbour today...

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Thanks mate! Will def try to get to the pub early on if I can't find cheaper tickets before the game day.

Thanks a bunch!
As one of the lads said, we don't have The Torch pub this year. We have The Green Man...good bet for a ticket.

PM me your mobile number mate, if I hear of anything and all our lot are sorted, I'll drop you a text.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
We're the other end this time mate, so that will be a Spurs pub.

Our main pub will be The Green Man. Speaking of which, I wonder how early we'll have to get there before it's already jam-packed. Atmosphere there was incredible for the semi vs Everton couple of years ago

Allocated Pubs

Man Utd

The Green Man
Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
Blue Room
53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
The Arch (Greyhound)
324 Harrow Road, Wembley, Middx, HA9 8LL
Station 31
299-301 Harrow Road, Wembley
JJ Moons
397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
Thirsty Eddie's
412 High Road, Wembley
Flannery's
610 High Road, Wembley
Fusilier
652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
Masti
576-582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
The Comer House (Mannions)
313 Harrow Road, Wembley HA9 6BA
The Liquor Station (Old Bear)
397a High Road, Wembley, HA9 7AA
Moore Spice
Unit 2, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, Wembley HA9 0EG
Cheers for the heads up buddy :) Green Man is a decent boozer.

We had a proper party in the Moore Spice before one Charity Shield. Messy as! I would say you'd want to be at The Green Man for 10am. Pals of mine are talking about cans in the park near The Green Man to be fair.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I bought 4 yesterday and they were delivered to a neighbour today...
And you're in London? She kept me on the phone for ages on hold, I reckon they fecked up somewhere and either forgot to send or sent to the wrong place...

JohnnyKills

We're the other end this time mate, so that will be a Spurs pub.

Our main pub will be The Green Man. Speaking of which, I wonder how early we'll have to get there before it's already jam-packed. Atmosphere there was incredible for the semi vs Everton couple of years ago

Allocated Pubs

Man Utd

The Green Man
Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
Blue Room
53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
The Arch (Greyhound)
324 Harrow Road, Wembley, Middx, HA9 8LL
Station 31
299-301 Harrow Road, Wembley
JJ Moons
397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
Thirsty Eddie's
412 High Road, Wembley
Flannery's
610 High Road, Wembley
Fusilier
652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
Masti
576-582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
The Comer House (Mannions)
313 Harrow Road, Wembley HA9 6BA
The Liquor Station (Old Bear)
397a High Road, Wembley, HA9 7AA
Moore Spice
Unit 2, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, Wembley HA9 0EG
Yeah it was ace against Everton wasn't it. First time I'd heard the Martial song and remember the roof of the outdoor bit bouncing with everyone signing it.

Green Man fills up really quickly so I'd advise anyone thinking of getting there to arrive early! It's also at the top of a hill so can take a while to get to.

Robbo*

Will anyone be going to the US tour game v Liverpool? How bad is the atmosphere etc compared to domestic games? I'm in Chicago that week anyway which isn't too far away and am half tempted, although I'm sure the ticket will cost as much as 3 or 4 PL games combined.

Revaulx

We’re driving to High Wycombe, getting the train to Wembley then back to HW for the night. Options for beer and curry look good, though from memory the town is a bit of a dump.

The train ticket (for five) is one of these electronic jobs and can only be viewed on my phone, which means we all need to travel together. Not a problem outward, but could be on the return journey as we’re bound to get separated. The design of the circulation areas outside the stadium, and the walking routes to Wembley Stadium station, is pathetic.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
They sent mine to a previous address..
Yeah, I bought mine at 10pm on Friday and rang them at 9am Saturday to change my address so don't think that was the issue.

Anyway, will pick mine up at the box office tomorrow.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I am travelling with my mate who is a spurs season ticket holder and obvs in their end on sat. Does anybody know where the best place to split and meet back up afterwards is?

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
I am travelling with my mate who is a spurs season ticket holder and obvs in their end on sat. Does anybody know where the best place to split and meet back up afterwards is?
Depends which way you're travelling from and to of course but if underground from Wembley Park always easy to split and join back up at the start of the bridge that separates the two sets of fans.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Virgin have put on two later trains from Euston

Virgin Trains has laid on two additional services from London Euston to Manchester Piccadilly for fans heading back north after the game. These are due to depart at 20:15and 20:50. They are also looking at options to further strengthen their services to Manchester should the game go to extra time and penalties. Keep checking the websitefor more details.

RyanUnited99

After a bit of advice here... have two tickets for the game tomorrow however the person who was originally coming with me is no longer able to make it. I have a friend who will be coming instead, however the ticket office have said it is too late to transfer tickets to someone else. As we have to pick the tickets up at the ground, we have to provide ID to collect them. Obviously the lad who will be with me isn’t the original person on the membership... are they likely to check / care? Can I pick up both tickets with just my ID?

Cheers

After a bit of advice here... have two tickets for the game tomorrow however the person who was originally coming with me is no longer able to make it. I have a friend who will be coming instead, however the ticket office have said it is too late to transfer tickets to someone else. As we have to pick the tickets up at the ground, we have to provide ID to collect them. Obviously the lad who will be with me isn’t the original person on the membership... are they likely to check / care? Can I pick up both tickets with just my ID?

Cheers
United staff will no doubt be running their own Wembley TO and it's a risk. Big chance they won't let you pick up both.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We’re driving to High Wycombe, getting the train to Wembley then back to HW for the night. Options for beer and curry look good, though from memory the town is a bit of a dump.

The train ticket (for five) is one of these electronic jobs and can only be viewed on my phone, which means we all need to travel together. Not a problem outward, but could be on the return journey as we’re bound to get separated. The design of the circulation areas outside the stadium, and the walking routes to Wembley Stadium station, is pathetic.
It's the town of dreams...literally, and metaphorically!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Cheers
You needed the other pal's ID, and hope your two pals look similar :lol: Or wear a very long hat!

PoTMS

Someone please @ me if by some miracle the cup final tickets make themselves available to official members.

oldhand

Anyone lucky enough to get a cup final ticket will be paying out either 145 115 80 or 45 with 25 concession reduction on first 2 and 10 on rest
That means SS is almost 4x normal away price

Someone please @ me if by some miracle the cup final tickets make themselves available to official members.
You've wasted your time even posting. Not a chance it'll go to members, I very much doubt even season ticket holder without league cup have any chance.

Will be just the same as 2016, only execs and ST's with all cup games will be allocated.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You've wasted your time even posting. Not a chance it'll go to members, I very much doubt even season ticket holder without league cup have any chance.

Will be just the same as 2016, only execs and ST's with all cup games will be allocated.
Anyone who opted out of the league cup will be kicking themselves. For that 1 extra game, they'd have had a good shot!
Not like last year where we probably had 10 extras.

What odds do we reckon then? 55,000 season ticket holders, maybe 10,000 opt outs?
So 45,000 + how many execs, 1,000?

Out of 46,000 qualifiers, maybe 2-3k won't apply? so 43-44k into maybe 32k tickets?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone lucky enough to get a cup final ticket will be paying out either 145 115 80 or 45 with 25 concession reduction on first 2 and 10 on rest
That means SS is almost 4x normal away price
£145 top end? Wowzers

Even 80 feels pretty darn high, so will decide between 45 and 80...

Anyone who opted out of the league cup will be kicking themselves. For that 1 extra game, they'd have had a good shot!
Not like last year where we probably had 10 extras.

What odds do we reckon then? 55,000 season ticket holders, maybe 10,000 opt outs?
So 45,000 + how many execs, 1,000?

Out of 46,000 qualifiers, maybe 2-3k won't apply? so 43-44k into maybe 32k tickets?
Nar, think last time (2016) it was around 30,000 with all home cup games. Would bet around the same again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nar, think last time (2016) it was around 30,000 with all home cup games. Would bet around the same again.
Even with "all home games" this year basically being the 1 league cup game early season though?
You reckon all opts in should get a ticket?

Even with "all home games" this year basically being the 1 league cup game early season though?
Doesn't matter if it was one or 5 league cup games, the only really thing that would have made a difference would have been if the game was versus Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. A home game vs. Burton Albion... no chance tonnes of non opt-ins decided to buy that as a "just incase".

I think all opt ins got in 2016, think it'll be the same this year.

JB7

What’s the club policy on transferring STs to someone else? Like permemantly, got a mate giving one up after about 10 years and another mate would prefer to take it off him instead of buying a fresh one for obvious reasons, will the club just put a name change through or...?

What’s the club policy on transferring STs to someone else? Like permemantly, got a mate giving one up after about 10 years and another mate would prefer to take it off him instead of buying a fresh one for obvious reasons, will the club just put a name change through or...?
They are not supposed to. Should first be offered to a East Stander being forced to move, then offered to a waiting list (any current member bascially).... that said, the club don’t actually seem to follow any of these rules so on deadline day, if they give them a call they may well go for it.

It’ll be a red season ticket though I’m sure, can’t see anyway they’d allow the loyalty to remain.

JB7

They are not supposed to. Should first be offered to a East Stander being forced to move, then offered to a waiting list (any current member bascially).... that said, the club don’t actually seem to follow any of these rules so on deadline day, if they give them a call they may well go for it.

It’ll be a red season ticket though I’m sure, can’t see anyway they’d allow the loyalty to remain.
That’s what I thought to be fair, they were discussing it yesterday so thought I’d ask the question. I don’t know why he didn’t just stick a deposit on a ST and buy a couple of weeks ago to be honest.

oldhand

The 30k has reduced to 29k this season but the number of tickets are possibly being reduced to less than the 28k we got against Palace. Unless people are put off by prices the tickets will go to the 29k who opted in

oldhand

Rumoured kick off time is 1730, tv probably wanted about then anyway and there's the slight issue of royal wedding earlier, as well.