All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Rajma

Still in the hunt for Huddersfield (need a pair but anything would suffice)any help would be appreciated.

Robbo*

Very long shot but if anyone comes across a spare for Yeovil please let me know. I've got travel and accommodation booked but the recorded delivery of the ticket may leave me in trouble as I'll be away from my house all week.

daveoliver91

Anyone has any 2 spares for the Newcastle game away on the 11th of Feb?
Would appreciate it!

Many thanks!

Savantona

I will be in Sevilla for the time of our match against them, if there's any chance at all that somebody could help me with getting 1-2 tickets (away end ot course) at a reasonable price then that would be much appreciated!

Last match i saw live was a 0-0 draw against Reading back in 2007, i've got a score to settle.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Anyone have any idea when the date and time for the Liverpool game will be announced? Want to be on the ball and book flights instantly before they rocket. Always frustrates me how hidden and private the fixture announcements seem to be! (Unless I'm just not looking in the right places)

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Anyone have any idea when the date and time for the Liverpool game will be announced? Want to be on the ball and book flights instantly before they rocket. Always frustrates me how hidden and private the fixture announcements seem to be! (Unless I'm just not looking in the right places)
It'll be Saturday 10th at midday as we're playing Sevilla on the Tuesday afterwards.

Jared14h

I'm looking for a single for Huddersfield if anyone has one please? I have given my season ticket to the Mrs to take her Dad and so looking for one for me.

Thanks in advance

Ober tan

After 2 together for Swansea at home on 31st March please. Will be doing a big favour which I will be able to return at some point.

JB7

Anyone got any ideas when the TV games for March are announced? Hoping against hope that Palace away isn't moved to the Monday night.

aaron221295

Supports
Luton Town
Got a couple for Yeovil on Friday. Gutted I can't go as tied up in meetings all day. £20 each drop me a PM.

klayton88

Does anybody know the best way for me to go about tickets for the Seville home game on March 13th.

I didn't get an official membership this season as my brother gets tickets to most of the games through the work he does for the club but he'll be going to the Seville game himself.

I know it's a ways off yet and i'll most probs end up buying them through a third party and having my pants pulled down but I'd rather avoid it.

Thanks

Rajma

Late to the party but if anyone has or knows someone who has spares (singles or pairs) for Today, give me a shout!

Robbo*

Anyone who went to Yeovil last time - is there anywhere to get a beer outside/around the ground?

willhse456

Looking for a single for Huddersfield. Can transfer to my membership card if needed.

oldhand

Looking at the fac5 draw, it seems very likely our trip to Huddersfield or Brum is going to be BBC on Friday again

redchamp

Looking at the fac5 draw, it seems very likely our trip to Huddersfield or Brum is going to be BBC on Friday again
No chance it'll be Wigan-City in that slot? Really hope for a standard Sat/Sun fixture for us, bit fed up of the constant hassle of weeknight travel

Robbo*

No chance it'll be Wigan-City in that slot? Really hope for a standard Sat/Sun fixture for us, bit fed up of the constant hassle of weeknight travel
City are playing the Tuesday that week in the CL - so possible that they could also play on Friday (we did Monday-Thursday last season) although their game may be Saturday/Sunday instead.

oldhand

Hope you're right, so many evening fixtures in January, just don't want Sunday with leaving for Seville on Monday

shrekdance

Does anyone know why tickets for United - Huddersfield wasn't sold via the internet?
I've been looking for them on the webpage for 3 week. There was the statement that future realases will be soon... unitl they announced that all tickets "have been sold". They even didn't give oportunity to buy any tickets. Is it normal during this season?

adamwest

Hi guys I have a ticket for tonights game in our end. I may have 2 but definitely have 1. Please PM me for more info.

Does anyone know why tickets for United - Huddersfield wasn't sold via the internet?
I've been looking for them on the webpage for 3 week. There was the statement that future realases will be soon... unitl they announced that all tickets "have been sold". They even didn't give oportunity to buy any tickets. Is it normal during this season?
It was original sold together with all smaller profile games as soon as the fixture list was announced @shrekdance. The statement that future releases will be soon is regarding returns, so my guess is that there wasn't many returns after the Sanchez news and that any that did become available were sold via telephone.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
I bought a ticket for the game on the website on the 16th of January, early in the evening after getting home from work, I got one for East Stand Tier 2. I'd been checking pretty much every day for over two weeks. I usually check on a regular basis for games I want to go to, as its been a few years since I've got emails from the club saying tickets are available for a certain game, that service doesn't seem to have worked in a long time, even though I've registered interest various times on the website for games.

Rajma

Any pubs around OT that don’t ask you for a ticket? Getting them before game.