All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
My ticket is in block n4408. First game I have available is Spurs. I will only sell through the club's exchange system so you will need to be an official member. Will only sell at face value which I think is around £40.

First DM who meets the membership criteria can have it.

Whatsername

Should the purchaser act the maggot at OT, it takes the heat off you.

Yes, although there’s a season ticket holder who posts on a few Utd pages on Twitter who recently did things the correct way when transferring his ticket to a member but that member then sold the ticket on to someone else above face value.

Somehow the club found out and the ST holder has been banned for a year. No action was taken against the member he’d initially transferred it to, the club said that because that person had no further tickets on their account (purchased from the club) there was no action they could take and the onus had been on the ST holder to make sure he didn’t transfer the ticket to a tout.

LJP

My ticket is in block n4408. First game I have available is Spurs. I will only sell through the club's exchange system so you will need to be an official member. Will only sell at face value which I think is around £40.

First DM who meets the membership criteria can have it.
Nice one.
I’m sure someone will gratefully accept.

I am in the market for 2 together.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And gone- literally that quick bar some £200 ones.

No idea why I randomly checked at 4.45pm on a Monday...but the BUY was up, and nothing showing when I first looked - so thought I'd just missed some.
But instead was on it at the perfect time..couldn't believe it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
feck sake. Missed it again.

Anyone want to sort me one/two as I am loud as feck and worth atleast two goals to us.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
And gone- literally that quick bar some £200 ones.

No idea why I randomly checked at 4.45pm on a Monday...but the BUY was up, and nothing showing when I first looked - so thought I'd just missed some.
But instead was on it at the perfect time..couldn't believe it.
You got one?

slored1

Hi, I was passed on a ticket for the Spurs game by a season ticket holder, but the website doesn't allow me to download it to my phone wallet. Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

robinrooney

Hi, I was passed on a ticket for the Spurs game by a season ticket holder, but the website doesn't allow me to download it to my phone wallet. Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?
The ticket (QR code) should be in the email that's been sent to you

Red00012

It’s an email you should have received to download it it’s not done through a website

Red00012

That's the issue as well, I received no emails, but can see the tickets on the site.
Get on the TO they will resend it , it happens sometimes where a mail doesn’t get sent or check your junk mail maybe .

Rory 7

I’ve had two very frustrating experiences for the Athletico game. Signed up for ticket drop alert on twitter and , to be fair, it works well. But both times when I log on I can see seats but they just won’t go into my basket. I’m logged on etc and normally it works fine. It’s literally been for these two Atletico drops. So, as a result, I’m looking for one ticket for next Tuesday if anyone can help, for myself. Flights and hotel booked but no ticket :(

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’ve had two very frustrating experiences for the Athletico game. Signed up for ticket drop alert on twitter and , to be fair, it works well. But both times when I log on I can see seats but they just won’t go into my basket. I’m logged on etc and normally it works fine. It’s literally been for these two Atletico drops. So, as a result, I’m looking for one ticket for next Tuesday if anyone can help, for myself. Flights and hotel booked but no ticket :(
When I got on yesterday, having first thought I'd missed it as the BUY was red, but there was nothing in there, I refreshed to see about 15 blocks with tickets, and assumed it'd be exactly the scenario you said - the glitch where tickets are gone but they're still visible to torment you!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ps Surely they're going to confirm on these April tv moves soon!

Rory 7

When I got on yesterday, having first thought I'd missed it as the BUY was red, but there was nothing in there, I refreshed to see about 15 blocks with tickets, and assumed it'd be exactly the scenario you said - the glitch where tickets are gone but they're still visible to torment you!
it is pure torment. Hopefully someone comes up trumps here with a spare. Otherwise I’ll be watching in the pub!

Last edited:

OllyJ21

ps Surely they're going to confirm on these April tv moves soon!
I think they are waiting on the FA Cup QF's so would imagine in 2 weeks they will confirm fixture times & dates. I reckon they will wait to see if Liverpool, Chelsea or City make it through before deciding on the televised games so they don't have to re-arrange games to fill the void TV spots. Possibly then waiting to do weekend of 23rd also at same time to ensure not just the same teams on

Norris Cole

**NOW SOLD**
Got 3 singles for Spurs (very close but not next to each other) available in East Stand. Face Value, PM me.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The obvious date seems to be either 19th or 20th April - next midweek free for both teams
We don't really want that slotted in before a potential top 4 decider away at Arsenal!

Not that I think it will be, I think we'll be well off Arsenal within a few weeks with their games in hand.

GregM40

We don't really want that slotted in before a potential top 4 decider away at Arsenal!

Not that I think it will be, I think we'll be well off Arsenal within a few weeks with their games in hand.
Their games in hand are Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs away, it’s not done yet, but we’ll probably need to beat them at their place.

Ober tan

Hi guys, does anyone know when and how we are allowed to change our season ticket seats?
Call the ticket office on 21st May (day after renewal deadline) they’re saying they won’t take seat moves but they said that last year and you still could

ElBarto

Long shot but any singles or doubles for Atletico please drop me a msg

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Ok so unfortunately (for me) it looks like I won’t be able to attend the Atletico home game next week.

If any members on here would be open to swapping it for a Spurs ticket this weekend let me know.

Rory 7

Ok so unfortunately (for me) it looks like I won’t be able to attend the Atletico home game next week.

If any members on here would be open to swapping it for a Spurs ticket this weekend let me know.
I’m a member looking for an Atletico ticket for myself so would def pay you for it? But I don’t have a spurs ticket to swap :-(