All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

daveoliver91

Hi guys,

Quick question - Do you know if you can forward tickets if you are just a Lite Membership?

Many thanks!

MarcHughes82

Hi chaps. I'm trying to get an away ticket for Southampton this weekend (not £200+) without much luck. Any suggestions at all please? Thanks

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi chaps. I'm trying to get an away ticket for Southampton this weekend (not £200+) without much luck. Any suggestions at all please? Thanks
You'll have half a chance in the away pubs / outside our end on the day of getting one at face value. Otherwise not a hope without being a ST holder

JB7

Returns are on now if you were in the ballot. Otherwise as @Utd heap says, get yourself in the pubs before the game.

hp88

Any spares for Leicester? I have got a Southampton ticket which you can have as a trade.

Jordan_mufc

Looking for two tickets to any home/away game this season. PM if you have available please!

corno_mufc

Lots of Arsenal tickets available this morning!!!

EDIT

And some Spurs.

Just spotted this line of text on the tickets home page;
"The scheduled ticket release for this fixture will now take place on Wednesday 24 August at 9:30am."

I didn't get any email or notification - just lucky I was browsing this morning!!

Last edited:

jimbo_mufc

Hey guys, a long term overseas supporter of Man united. I recently got a chance to go to London and it just so happens they play Crystal Palace that weekend (Sep 11). Does anyone have any idea how I can get tickets to the game? I already signed up for Crystal Palace membership but it seems those tickets are sold out. Any help would be appreciated.

Ober tan

Has anyone not received Southampton tickets yet? Completely forgot I've not had them yet, if I ring them tomorrow will they post out or make me collect?

hp88

Has anyone not received Southampton tickets yet? Completely forgot I've not had them yet, if I ring them tomorrow will they post out or make me collect?
Received mine a few weeks ago, unless they can send it via Special Delivery it will be an office pick up this close to the fixture.

Ober tan

It’s showing as delivered so they can’t duplicate. I’ve turned the house over looking for it but can’t ffs haha. Anyone know of a decent excuse which may sway them into duplicating?

Santos J

It’s showing as delivered so they can’t duplicate. I’ve turned the house over looking for it but can’t ffs haha. Anyone know of a decent excuse which may sway them into duplicating?
Delivered and signed for or just tracked delivery? If not signed for then just keep badgering them that you haven't received them

Ober tan

Delivered and signed for or just tracked delivery? If not signed for then just keep badgering them that you haven't received them
Not signed just tracked but on the tracking they’ve taken a picture of it through the letterbox

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Hey guys, a long term overseas supporter of Man united. I recently got a chance to go to London and it just so happens they play Crystal Palace that weekend (Sep 11). Does anyone have any idea how I can get tickets to the game? I already signed up for Crystal Palace membership but it seems those tickets are sold out. Any help would be appreciated.
You can not get a ticket officially - the only way is to pay a lot to a tout

JB7

It's an odd one because duplicating the ticket means the one that was delivered will be cancelled and the duplicate has to be collected at the away ground with ID so I don't really see the issue the clubs end - maybe just call them on Friday before the deadline and be up front that you can't find it.

On the plus side, Leicester in the bag. Be nice to see at least one away win before booking flights to god knows where next Friday. :lol:

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Quick tip for you lads as I’ve seen this come up a couple of times so hopefully someone finds it useful -

Say you already got a ticket for a match but you want to swap it for a better one or grab 2 together because you now have someone to go with.

What you do is add the new ticket or tickets you want to your basket. Then, call up the ticket office, press 1, wait to speak to someone. Explain to them the situation. They’ll ask you to scroll all the way down and click ‘co share’ as the bottom of the screen. A few digit code comes up and you read this to the lad on the phone. He then switches your original ticket for the one you’ve now got in your basket.

As far as I know that’s not explained online anywhere but I did it yesterday so can confirm it’s the current process.

hope that helps, cheers!

RedDevilRoshi

I’ve just logged onto the ticketing page and the prices look an absolute obscene amount! Is it usually £270 for a single ticket for Newcastle? Feels like you are purchasing it off the black market rather than through the club website.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I’ve just logged onto the ticketing page and the prices look an absolute obscene amount! Is it usually £270 for a single ticket for Newcastle? Feels like you are purchasing it off the black market rather than through the club website.
It's just the corporate tickets on general release from the club. They always show as available as unsurprisingly they struggle to shift them.

RedDevilRoshi

It's just the corporate tickets on general release from the club. They always show as available as unsurprisingly they struggle to shift them.
Ah ok. So what happens if they don’t shift them, do they get reduced to non-corporate prices? As I’m puzzled as to who would pay that sort of money for a single football ticket :lol: