All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Adam89

Is anyone looking likely to be selling a single for Palace on 4th Feb? Not a member this year but sold and swapped plenty on here in 21-22 and will be about for this game.

Ross.10

Quick question guys. If United get to a cup final this season do we reckon cup season ticket holders will get first option? Or do we expect the usual balot system?

Sounds of the Aquarium

Quick question guys. If United get to a cup final this season do we reckon cup season ticket holders will get first option? Or do we expect the usual balot system?
And a similar question , will cup season ticket holders be allowed to apply for cup away games ? Cup allocations are always bigger so thought it might be a possibility

Chriss10

United have finally updated the Barca away ticket page, going on sale Wednesday 4th January from 10am to 2+ credits and don’t expect any to be left after.

Interesting considering there’s 3800 tickets after Sportsbreaks and there’s only 2835 with 2+ credits…:lol:

Ober tan

United have finally updated the Barca away ticket page, going on sale Wednesday 4th January from 10am to 2+ credits and don’t expect any to be left after.

Interesting considering there’s 3800 tickets after Sportsbreaks and there’s only 2835 with 2+ credits…:lol:
Was thinking the same, unless they reckon the allocation will get cut?

klayton88

Throwing my name in the mix for a single for Barcelona away. I see the ticket page is updated and having a whopping 0 credits I was hoping it would go down to 0 as others suggested here. I'll see if any more news comes out, failing that I'll be going to Barcelona regardless and have accommodation and travel booked and will take my chances outside the ground for a spare. If anybody is travelling with somebody who's shady criminal past catches up to them at customs and they are sent to the gulag, tell them not all is lost as I'll gladly buy their ticket.

Chriss10

Was thinking the same, unless they reckon the allocation will get cut?
To be fair I’m almost certain they said they didn’t expect sociedad to go below 2 or Sheriff to go below 3 when first released and both did.

still expect it to drop to 0 at some point if the allocation stays the same

Rooney24

Throwing my name in the mix for a single for Barcelona away. I see the ticket page is updated and having a whopping 0 credits I was hoping it would go down to 0 as others suggested here. I'll see if any more news comes out, failing that I'll be going to Barcelona regardless and have accommodation and travel booked and will take my chances outside the ground for a spare. If anybody is travelling with somebody who's shady criminal past catches up to them at customs and they are sent to the gulag, tell them not all is lost as I'll gladly buy their ticket.
It will most likely still go to zero. Just keep an eye on it throughout 4th Jan after the initial sale is finished.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
To be fair I’m almost certain they said they didn’t expect sociedad to go below 2 or Sheriff to go below 3 when first released and both did.

still expect it to drop to 0 at some point if the allocation stays the same
This.

HucknallRed

Barca Away info updated:

10am Wed 4 Jan: fans with 2 or more European Away credits
Further information about sales to those with 1 credit, or a dedicated allocation of 5% for fans on zero credits as previously agreed at the Fans' Forum to help supporters potentially “get on the ladder" will be confirmed after this time.

JB7

Barca Away info updated:

Further information about sales to those with 1 credit, or a dedicated allocation of 5% for fans on zero credits as previously agreed at the Fans' Forum to help supporters potentially “get on the ladder" will be confirmed after this time.
The 5% idea seems pretty ridiculous given that all of our European aways in the last 2 years have gone to 0 credits.

Ober tan

Thu 5 Jan: as agreed with the Fans' Forum, we will open sales to fans with 1 credit
Fri 6 Jan: as agreed with the Fans' Forum 5% of the tickets (210) will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis to fans with zero credits

Would’ve gone down to 0 regardless surely

Chriss10

Thu 5 Jan: as agreed with the Fans' Forum, we will open sales to fans with 1 credit
Fri 6 Jan: as agreed with the Fans' Forum 5% of the tickets (210) will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis to fans with zero credits

I think it still will honestly.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Likely, take everything they say with a pinch of salt. The above will probably change. But in a good way - more tickets for 0 being my guess (500ish).

klayton88

For the Friday 6th ticket releases to zero credits... Is there a time that goes live?

M Dot

Hey Guys, if anyone has an adult and under 16’s ticket for any weekend games they are looking to shift that would be amazing. Both members if that helps. Thanks

K Stand Knut

Awesome. Fingers crossed. I'll check the website each day for the release. I'm going to go ahead and book travel and hotel and even if I don't get a ticket I'd still have fun in Barcelona for a few days. Thanks for the input
Just seen this posted on another forum:
Thu 5 Jan: as agreed with the Fans’ Forum, we will open sales to fans with 1 credit
Fri 6 Jan: as agreed with the Fans’ Forum 5% of the tickets (210) will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis to fans with zero credits

You should be sound getting one when it drops to 0, there were less than that for Sociedad at 0.

Get on your computer, laptop, mobile, any other internet connected device on Friday 6th Jan

HucknallRed

There's another strike on that day so we might see a repeat of the Burnley game.
Game could be moved if selected for TV. Also if us or City get moved to Thursday then the Derby game will move to 1200 on the Sunday.

klayton88

Just seen this posted on another forum:
Thu 5 Jan: as agreed with the Fans’ Forum, we will open sales to fans with 1 credit
Fri 6 Jan: as agreed with the Fans’ Forum 5% of the tickets (210) will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis to fans with zero credits

You should be sound getting one when it drops to 0, there were less than that for Sociedad at 0.

Get on your computer, laptop, mobile, any other internet connected device on Friday 6th Jan
It's on the calendar! I go over on the Tuesday so if I'm without a ticket by then I'll see if I can sort anything out local. Thanks for your help!

daveoliver91

Anyone has an idea on when the United vs Leeds which got postponed is likely to go ahead?

Robin

Anyone has an idea on when the United vs Leeds which got postponed is likely to go ahead?
It will depend on cup participation, if we both get knocked out we will probably arrange that or the Palace game for a cup day, but whilst we are in all the cups there won’t be many free dates

hp88

Got five spares for Charlton and Everton, 1x Pair in W3103, 1x Single W31303, 1x Pair in W3106

TenOuttaTenHag

Same hp88 -

tickets (Adult pair/together) available for
*Everton FA Cup and
*Charlton League Cup
- NE3417

£20 each.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Some great deals and tickets available lads fair play. Hope they get snapped up.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Bit of a long shot but if anyone’s driving up from London/nearby for Forest feel free to give me a shout, happy to make it worth your while. Trains look to be a bit chaotic.