All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

ÉireMUFC

Hi, looking for 2 together for Leicester on 19th Feb if available. Both members. Thanks

ScholesyTheWise

Hello you lovely people :)

Haven't been to a match since the Moyes season... coming from abroad.

Just purchased that "Forwarding Membership" on the official site, so dependant on the generosity of others.

Does any ST holder here think he won't be able to make it to the Crystal Palace home game (Feb 4th) or the Leicester home game (Feb 19th?)?

I'll be really grateful if that was the case...

Will also come sniffing again in the coming weeks.

Don't want to book a flight and gamble on a ticket outside the stadium for an obscene price.

Robin

I’m going to be in the UK visiting from abroad for my birthday. Selhurst away is a bucket list match for me, it looks like it’s getting rescheduled for the 18th. I wasn’t sure if anyone had any info on how they’d handle away tickets for that on such short notice or if anyone had a spare away? Would forever be in your debt if someone does, and would happily buy many rounds before the match.
The tickets were already sold out for the original game and are still valid for the rearranged game so lots looking but few tickets available on returns.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Hello you lovely people :)

Haven't been to a match since the Moyes season... coming from abroad.

Just purchased that "Forwarding Membership" on the official site, so dependant on the generosity of others.

Does any ST holder here think he won't be able to make it to the Crystal Palace home game (Feb 4th) or the Leicester home game (Feb 19th?)?

I'll be really grateful if that was the case...

Will also come sniffing again in the coming weeks.

Don't want to book a flight and gamble on a ticket outside the stadium for an obscene price.
I can sort you Palace.

PortRed02

Supports
united
Hi guys,
Does anyone know anything about the returns for barca away?
Thanks.

kcmitch

The tickets were already sold out for the original game and are still valid for the rearranged game, so lots looking but few tickets available on returns.
Ahh, saw this info after the rearrangement got confirmed. Thanks for replying.

Well, if anyone has a Palace away they can't use I would happily pay, and if you're attending the match, would buy you many drinks. I'm coming in from abroad for the derby for my first match in Manchester in 17 years, and getting to add this away on would be a dream.

Last edited:

Ober tan

Anyone looking for Palace returns keep an eye on the website tomorrow morning. They just sent an email saying to cancel by 11am tomorrow morning if you can’t make it.

kcmitch

Anyone looking for Palace returns keep an eye on the website tomorrow morning. They just sent an email saying to cancel by 11am tomorrow morning if you can’t make it.
Thanks for posting this. Historically, do they typically start listing immediately after that cut off time or is there a delay of a few hours?

JB7

You seen any Arsenal returns pop up yet mate?

Ober tan

You seen any Arsenal returns pop up yet mate?
They put some up on Thursday 10am apparently, just happened to be the exact time I was getting my Barca ticket ffs haha. Definitely did that on purpose.

Okey

Probably the longest shot ever, but I'll put it out there anyway. If anyone can't make it for Arsenal on the 22nd, I'd bite your hands off for the ticket. Not literally. Thanks!

Allan F

Appreciate your kind words mate. It's the fact the club said about 850 were sold yet I was 300 in the queue that's pissed me off. I'll certainly be trying around the ground on the day but ideally wanted it all in place so I could get in the ground early and watch some warming up etc and generally chill out rather than running about trying to get a ticket without being had! Any obvious signs to look for when spotting a fake?
I feel your pain mate. I was gutted to miss out on Real Sociedad but got lucky this time with a pair for me and my mate. When you are out there head down to Placa Reial (Plaza Real) down the bottom of La Ramba. That's where all the reds will be, there are about 8 different bar/restaurants in that square. We got a spare there 4 years ago , and last time there was a wristband issued with each ticket. Best advice is go looking for a spare with someone who has a ticket already, so you can compare and see if its genuine. There were spares around and that was Champs League, you just need to get lucky!

Robin

Thanks for posting this. Historically, do they typically start listing immediately after that cut off time or is there a delay of a few hours?
Hate to always be the bearer of bad news but any returns , and there won’t be many will be purchased by season ticket holders , I can’t ever remember a premiership away game going down to members and definitely not to non members.

Ober tan

Could be any time really. You also need to have applied in the original ballot to be eligible to buy returns.

kcmitch

Hate to always be the bearer of bad news but any returns , and there won’t be many will be purchased by season ticket holders , I can’t ever remember a premiership away game going down to members and definitely not to non members.
Ahhh okay, thank you. I am currently a member and my only real experience has ever been with European aways since those have gone down to zero credits at times.

Could be any time really. You also need to have applied in the original ballot to be eligible to buy returns.
I did not know you needed to have applied for the original ballot, definitely no chance for me then. Thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know. I guess I'll see if I can catch a ticket on here or day of the match.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Hi, I am actively looking for any Palace tickets (away).

Please do let me know if anyone has any going. Singles or a pair. Really don't mind. Would absolutely love to go.

Okey

Anybody up for a free ticket for Charlton tonight can hola. I've been screwed over by work so can't make it.

klayton88

I feel your pain mate. I was gutted to miss out on Real Sociedad but got lucky this time with a pair for me and my mate. When you are out there head down to Placa Reial (Plaza Real) down the bottom of La Ramba. That's where all the reds will be, there are about 8 different bar/restaurants in that square. We got a spare there 4 years ago , and last time there was a wristband issued with each ticket. Best advice is go looking for a spare with someone who has a ticket already, so you can compare and see if its genuine. There were spares around and that was Champs League, you just need to get lucky!
Appreciate it mate! I'll head down to Placa Reial on the day, I'm only staying around the corner from thete. I'll see if I can sort anything that way. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for me if you could! Appreciate the insight

Red00012

How did you get a spare ? Considering it’s collection only ? Was he after too many beers or what ? :D

Ober tan

Some will collect for the credit and sit with mates in the home end if they couldn't get one

Last edited:

R3d3vil

Whats up reds, looking for a single match ticket for palace or leicester game, signed up for forwarding membership last night, hoping there would be some generous reds out there, would be my 1st time going to see the 1st team play

FirstMatch1991

Looking for a swap to take my son his first derby on Saturday as I could only get a single.

I have: 1 x block 126 South Stand row 9 (£58)
I need: 1 adult & 1 child sat anywhere including restricted views

Dm if interested

kcmitch

Today, they just spent 24 hours 'preparing' the website. Managed to pick up 2... now to figure out travel!
ahhhhhhh congrats. When did they release? Looking like I may have to go through the online touts which I really hate doing.

M27-RED

Today, they just spent 24 hours 'preparing' the website. Managed to pick up 2... now to figure out travel!
How Many Went Up Mate, Had To Return Mine Yesterday As I Can’t Make It Down On Wednesday Unfortunately.