All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

southlegend

Sevilla Away Update
10am Mon 3 Apr :
All Season Ticket holders, Executive Club Members and 22/23 Official Members

0 credit gang, set your alarms! There’s still a load remaining in the block on-sale across yesterday and today, plus the potential for other blocks to be opened up for sale depending on demand.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Yep loads are going to the 0 credit crowd as expected. It will juuuuust about sell out at a guess. Good effort.

TenOuttaTenHag

What’s the story with the semi final FA Cup tickets? Are we assuming if we haven’t had dibs on funds from account at this stage then we have been chubbed? Or is there still hope?

Can remember the League Cup Final allocation. I thought it was all done and dusted by Friday afternoon and emails went out the Monday / Tuesday after.

Ober tan

What’s the story with the semi final FA Cup tickets? Are we assuming if we haven’t had dibs on funds from account at this stage then we have been chubbed? Or is there still hope?

Can remember the League Cup Final allocation. I thought it was all done and dusted by Friday afternoon and emails went out the Monday / Tuesday after.
People are still having payments taken out, I wouldn’t worry yet.

eugegall

I'm in group 3 and just had £90 for two tickets taken for the FA Cup semi at Wembley.

Must be in the gods. Hopefully atmosphere standing section.

Andy_Cole

Looking for 4 x Villa tickets. Maybe 2 will be okay. For some family from America. They can buy membership too if needed.

Danexy87

New on here but been following for a while.
Have you had any payment taken yet?
I phoned the club up earlier today (I’m ST opted into all cup games) and was told it was “luck of the draw” as to whether we get them or not irrespective of what category.

Like you I had my carabao cup final ticket within the first couple of days.

robinrooney

I phoned the club up earlier today (I’m ST opted into all cup games) and was told it was “luck of the draw” as to whether we get them or not irrespective of what category.

How is it luck of the draw? If you're in pot 1 you should 100% get a ticket before anyone in pot 2/3/4.

There's enough tickets for everyone in pot 1 to get one

Rooney108

Had money taken out last night for Wembley, not going to be as good as my League cup final seats judging by the price category. I’m priority group 3 too.

I have a pair spare for Brentford next week too if anyone is looking for a pair at FV. Members only

Rooney108

Interestingly, I applied with my brother who is also a ST holder, it’s my payment card used on both accounts, but only had payment taken for one ticket.

Anyone have any experience of this before? I was under the impression that if you applied together, you were either both successful or both unsuccessful?

TenOuttaTenHag

How is it luck of the draw? If you're in pot 1 you should 100% get a ticket before anyone in pot 2/3/4.

There should be enough for pot 1 as you say pal. But when folk in pot 2/3 don’t have one and a CST Holder in pot 4 have one, it makes you think about the whole process.

TenOuttaTenHag

No payment taken, but in Pot 3 for the semi.
Have digs booked on cancellation basis.

Missed out on the ballot for final, not holding out much hope for the Semi this time.

CuesOSully

Supports
united
Is it worth getting a premium membership for next year as I’ve been on the season ticket waiting list for 3 years with no luck,just wondering if this really gives any benefits or just stick to a standard one

cheers

BrayRed

Is it worth getting a premium membership for next year as I’ve been on the season ticket waiting list for 3 years with no luck,just wondering if this really gives any benefits or just stick to a standard one

cheers
Nope not worth it anymore.
Need to be a cup season ticket holder now to get a shot at a full season ticket the following season

Danexy87

I have no idea. I don’t think the person I spoke to had a clue. But it’s crazy that people have had them over others in higher priority groups imo.

Still nothing been took as of yet anyway, so I suppose we’ll see what happens.

cheers
I think you get priority over other members for season tickets. But looking at the last few pages I wouldn’t hold my breath onthat one.

I rang up on the off chance to get a season ticket a few years ago and got a pair. May be worth a try in may once all the renewals are sorted.

Whatsername

I rang up on the off chance to get a season ticket a few years ago and got a pair. May be worth a try in may once all the renewals are sorted.

I did the same a few years ago, just rang to enquire about going on the waiting list and was offered a pair straight away. That was late July so well after renewals had been sorted.

K Stand Knut

This allocations is bigger,
Nope not worth it anymore.
Need to be a cup season ticket holder now to get a shot at a full season ticket the following season
I don’t think this is true. It should be because that is how the CSTs were sold to people but I expect that there will be a lot of CSR holders disappointed come May

TenOuttaTenHag

Bump, more around the car parking.
The Stadium is within walking distance of the Station and City Centre. Anywhere will be suitable pal.
I have used the car park at NE1 4EP many times when staying at the Jury’s or up for games. Easy get away after games, if you don’t mind a small walk

NE1 4XQ
NE1 7RZ

both above are much closer to ground.
But will no doubt be busier, and take longer to get out of.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
The Stadium is within walking distance of the Station and City Centre. Anywhere will be suitable pal.
I have used the car park at NE1 4EP many times when staying at the Jury’s or up for games. Easy get away after games, if you don’t mind a small walk

NE1 4XQ
NE1 7RZ

Ta mate, assume NE1 4EP is Times Square Car Park if you happen to remember?

Nice one anyway.

TenOuttaTenHag

Ta mate, assume NE1 4EP is Times Square Car Park if you happen to remember?

Nice one anyway.
There are two of them beside each other. One was outdoor and manned, and the other was the multi story.

It’s the car park for the life centre too.

JB7

NE1 4XQ
NE1 7RZ

Think we parked at the college last year, that was a pretty decent getaway too. Was probably going to head there again unless that NE14EP is a better spot?

TenOuttaTenHag

Think we parked at the college last year, that was a pretty decent getaway too. Was probably going to head there again unless that NE14EP is a better spot?
Can’t say pal. They are all decent places. The closer you park to the stadium the more hass getting out.

I park at the Jury’s. Walk up.
After the game, walk back through the city centre for food and drink and then head off.

KeanosMagic

Anyone got email confirmation on the FA cup semi final yet?

Money for the tickets was taken from my account a few days ago, but no confirmation on tickets yet.

HarryS

Sevilla away sold out in a couple of mins!
*edit they opened up another block

Last edited:

M27-RED

Had To be bloody quick for sevilla away saying it was sold out at 10.01 am

southlegend

Sevilla away sorted.

Question: How late do tickets collections run for European aways? My mate is cutting it close and is landing in Faro around 4pm. Wonder if it's even worth him trying if he's gonna miss the collection. Could I collect his ticket with a copy of his passport?

Sounds of the Aquarium

Sevilla away sorted.

Question: How late do tickets collections run for European aways? My mate is cutting it close and is landing in Faro around 4pm. Wonder if it's even worth him trying if he's gonna miss the collection. Could I collect his ticket with a copy of his passport?
pretty sure its almost all the way up to kick off.
they wont let you collect for him. i took my missus passport to barcelona and they wouldnt let me collect it without her there (She was ill so didnt come out)